Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

3 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

I have a feeling that the album is not coming soon. My Mind & Me is gonna be her last song in 2022

same :noparty:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

Selena is gonna start recordings in Mexico early next year for their movie so maybe just maybe after that

Just now, Sad Serenade said:

:clap3:

The toughest market for ha in Europe (the UK is next)

9 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Selena is gonna start recordings in Mexico early next year for their movie so maybe just maybe after that

and after it OMITB in NY. 

Edited by Sad Serenade

I’ll ve watching the documentary every day and listening the song non stop.

it will be one of her best songs

I’m so surprised. Slay a bit! Wonder where it will peak hopefully top 40 but strongly doubt. 

1 minute ago, jxbuggie said:

I’m so surprised. Slay a bit! Wonder where it will peak hopefully top 40 but strongly doubt. 

:clap3:with radio payola could be in the top 20

9 hours ago, Euterpe said:

Some new icons from the trailer. Feel free to use: :alexz3:

sYekSrx.gif TR0yMRz.gif 8c7jQsq.gif

Thank you so much :heart:

According to a reliable insider, My Mind & Me is only 2:10 :skull: and it's coming November 4 :angry:

I liked the trailer. The song also sounds great, even if the lyrics are a bit corny, but very Selena

Edited by lauren198

16 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

and after it OMITB in NY. 

Steve said they’ll start filming S3 in Dec/Jan so. I don’t think the movie is filming when Karla said it will, she may have outdated info or something, or the interviewer got her words wrong. Unless they film without Selena and she only has a smaller role and joins after 

13 hours ago, Euterpe said:

Some new icons from the trailer. Feel free to use: :alexz3:

sYekSrx.gif TR0yMRz.gif 8c7jQsq.gif

so cute! thank u 

the trailer is EVERYTHING, i watched it severallll times already with teary eyes everytime lmaoo 

so excited for the song too! 

Sometimes I wonder what is in these magazines’ and her team’s mind when it comes to Selena being the cover model. She has had MANY opportunities to cover the ones she has left but for some reason, she has never done it. I hope she does them in the next five years honestly

Edited by MALAMENTE

That’s true. I thought we might get VF or EW even Variety or RS since she’s promoting a doc. But at least Vogue could be coming.

Also wonder why she did Kelly now maybe her schedule is pretty heavy with promo in the next few weeks.  

Can’t wait for reviews really hope it’s well received :alexz:

RS cover match with an album release better. 

But what if people who cover Billboard a lot can't do RS?:katie: I hope not

Currently going through a break up and Cut You Off is SLAYING me so hard :jonny4:

She didn't have to go this hard y'all :jonny5:

12 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

That’s true. I thought we might get VF or EW even Variety or RS since she’s promoting a doc. But at least Vogue could be coming.

Also wonder why she did Kelly now maybe her schedule is pretty heavy with promo in the next few weeks.  

Can’t wait for reviews really hope it’s well received :alexz:

Exactly. Expecting Vogue and maybe some random magazine, either one that's not as popular or one that's like Wall Street Journal, something more serious but out of left field. Vogue UK's November issue is due next week at the latest, according to newsstand, which would fall under the doc's promo run, and since that Prince Charles Cinema chain is having showings in the UK of it, makes me think it could be her. 

15 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Yeah that’s true.

15 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Yeah that’s true.

7 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Exactly. Expecting Vogue and maybe some random magazine, either one that's not as popular or one that's like Wall Street Journal, something more serious but out of left field. Vogue UK's November issue is due next week at the latest, according to newsstand, which would fall under the doc's promo run, and since that Prince Charles Cinema chain is having showings in the UK of it, makes me think it could be her. 

The way I understood what the person who shared this tea meant is that Selena's team was just in the process of booking one of these two covers, while the other one was basically confirmed already. So basically, assuming this is all true of course, she's yet to shoot or do the interviews, which means she's most definitely not gonna be on the Novemeber issue. Maybe Decemeber but who knows how far in advance these things are planned

If the rumors are true it's gonna be iconic! Granted magazines don't have the same influence and status they used to, but covering Vogue US & UK at the same time would be a big deal. I'm pretty sure Adele is the only person who ever did it and it was for her comeback last year. I think doing all of this just for the documentary would be a bit much though, unless she's actually releasing the album with it and the song we heard will be part of it, but I hope/believe it won't be the case cause I don't think that song would work as a single

Edited by Godly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.