• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

the UK charts need to hurry up and give her credit. it makes no sense since the remix is literally the only one charting on UK Shazam, Apple Music, Spotify, and iTunes (the original is not charting at all in the UK). I don't follow the UK charts at all but I've read that they tend to be slow when updating credits so maybe that's the problem, but I'm sure interscope/polydor would be able to get it fixed if they bothered to send a quick email

4 hours ago, Souvenir said:

Whew 

I just took a look at instagram biggest stars pages and it looks like it's dying

It was good while it lasted...It was good to Selena's stardom despite all her complaints

SRTMPIOETH;,XFTHP'SFGHMISGMO;FGM'IJHGS

I think the new insta story has an instrumental track that says "wondermind" in the background. and the track sounds very fun!!

wonder if there'll be a song called Wondermind coming out soon.

from today's update it seems she'll have another great week for her streaming stats!

her catalogue is winning and BEFORE the documentary. thanks calm down and tiktok :gaycat4:

When do you guys think we’re getting the full trailer?

i can’t even compared to Billie’s release rollout because the trailer and release date are months apart. I hope they have good promo planned and maybe a magazine cover, it’s been a while.

12 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

When do you guys think we’re getting the full trailer?

i can’t even compared to Billie’s release rollout because the trailer and release date are months apart. I hope they have good promo planned and maybe a magazine cover, it’s been a while.

This month definitely lol. Jokes aside, I believe probably two weeks before at least. So we should expect it in the next two weeks hopefully

atrl really thinks selena is the least famous popstar :skull: i will never understand the selena hate on this site :skull: 

I know I normally don’t say things like this but I miss her attending fashion shows/Fashion weeks. I would love to see her at one again, miss it

So I guess her going to Kelly's show is for docu promo. It is beginning! Hope she does a magazine cover or two (one media-related and another more about fashion. EW and Vogue could be fun. Some users on that fashion blog say they think it is possible that she gets one since the doc is something that could warrant it). I hope she does Fallon and Youtube series. I keep saying it but I won't stop till she does it. Hope Kelly asks her about music too :fan:

Edited by MALAMENTE

I've always thought PYK could be viral, next Ring please 

Spoiler

FeZ-7cjWAAIrlyo.jpg

Apparently they are reliable and getting thing midnights related right.

2 hours ago, jxbuggie said:
2 hours ago, jxbuggie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

FeZ-7cjWAAIrlyo.jpg

Selena and Taylor probably have recorded this songs years ago my guesses are right after Lover 

On 10/5/2022 at 1:43 PM, Sad Serenade said:

the frontloaded hit :alexz3:

The fact that I’ve been listening to this lately. :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.