Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rihanna

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Do we think we're gonna get any teasers/hints/build up to the Super Bowl or she's just gonna be completely silent until the actual event?ย :rip:

Most likely silence unless she drops new music.

  • Replies 17.1k
  • Views 955k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • this is a random rant but I'm proud of (the majority) of us. Some of these girls on here are so fickle they've abandoned their original favs that are still active and bandwagoned anyone else with subs

  • Stanning this woman feels like punishment at this point

  • VilsonMuqa
    VilsonMuqa

    guys her video makes me sooooooooo emotional omgย  ย  we have grown old together as a fanbase. we were just teenagers & most of us are adults in their late 20'/30's now.ย  ย 

57 minutes ago, DonDesperado said:

Yo tambiรฉn soy de Espaรฑa. De quรฉ parte eres.ย 

+1 pero vivo en NY!

ย 

if she drops before Jan iโ€™ll be so surprised. Charts go kinda crazy during the Holiday period so iโ€™d rather wait until things go back to normal the 2nd week of Jan.ย 

I think SB perforners do a press conference in Jan...no?ย 

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I think SB perforners do a press conference in Jan...no?ย 

Correct.

Well this is what I know. Exclusive footage and behind the scenesย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Happy to see all the Spain navyย 

ย 


โ€œIM NERVOUS, BUT EXCITEDโ€.ย 

ย 

@Devinย @zzmythย @DonDesperado
ย 

:weeps:

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:


โ€œIM NERVOUS, BUT EXCITEDโ€.ย 

ย 

@Devinย @zzmythย @DonDesperado
ย 

:weeps:

I was coming here to post this too.ย 
ย 

Nervous is good that means she cares. :jonny:

28 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:


Iโ€”โ€”โ€”

ย 

:ghostface:

Parris should have more discretion. She also post a video of dancersย 

ย 

16 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:


โ€œIM NERVOUS, BUT EXCITEDโ€.ย 

ย 

@Devinย @zzmythย @DonDesperado
ย 

:weeps:

Yaaasssss. I can't wait.ย 

I saw on Twitter and come here to post it.ย 

ย 

She sounds excited for real.ย 

5 hours ago, DonDesperado said:

Parris should have more discretion. She also post a video of dancersย 

I don't think this is Super Bowl rehearsals - her dance crew (Royal Family) is going on a short tour starting Oct 9 so it's probably for that

12 hours ago, Rihabelye said:

Like, even her clear display of dissatisfaction recently on pap photos is met by blind denial from most of users here. If sheโ€™s showing a seriously dowry face, thereโ€™s a reason why.

FeRxCOBWAAcXVDs?format=jpg&name=medium

She looks happier in this photos today.ย 

ย 

I love her voice... ? Does it sound deeper or it's just me?ย 

8 hours ago, DonDesperado said:

Yo tambiรฉn soy de Espaรฑa. De quรฉ parte eres.ย 

Yes, we will.ย 

Apple said thatย 

Bilbo!! ?

ย 

I'd love JJ going viral... it's such a fell-good song.

ย 

Going in the car with this blasting is a MOOD

Yeah Parris should stop alluding to the show. If what she's doing is linked to the show, she has many jobs and this could be for another show. But I absolutely don't want to know anything now, and I feel like most people too want to be surprised by the show and not learn bits here and there until she plays. They better keep it under wraps Beyoncรฉ style.

1 hour ago, Devin said:

If anyone spoils the show before Feb Iโ€™ll be sick.

Apple Music said theyโ€™ll show behind the scenes footage and other exclusive content in the coming months ย :chick3:

I want newssss!!

ย 

I need to know if new music is comingggg!!

ย 

there are 4 months till the SB... that is going to be atrociously looonggggg :gaycat7:

ย 

After the album and the SB, could be nice.ย 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Apple Music said theyโ€™ll show behind the scenes footage and other exclusive content in the coming months ย :chick3:

Lemme delude myself to hoping its R9 related. :deadbanana2:ย 

12 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

FeRxCOBWAAcXVDs?format=jpg&name=medium

Got me there :gayriahcat1:

ย 

why is she riding in an e-class? No amg and no 4x4 drive either? :/ BBHMM 2.0 incoming

At this point I cannot imagine a different scenario than her releasing at least a single before the Super Bowl. I know SB performance focuses heavily on artist's catalog but it would feel like such a wasted opportunity for promoting your comeback single/album. Also I cannot see her premiering the new single live - I feel like songs unknown to the GP don't translate well live - so it would need at least a month before the SB to build hype for the first live performance of the song.

3 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Apple Music said theyโ€™ll show behind the scenes footage and other exclusive content in the coming months ย :chick3:

GOOD! She can be lazy with the promo at times, so let AM do all the workย :clap3:

I keep imagining how I want the SB to start... And for me...ย 

ย 

She needs to open with:

ย 

'WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL... LIKE I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD'ย 

ย 

I feel like that would set the mood soooo good!ย 

ย 

I still can't believe she will have to squeeze sooooo many HITS in just 13 minutes....??? It's gonna be frenzy and insane and can't wait ?

R9 is coming before or after SB? Thatโ€™s the question.ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.