Normani

URBAN

3 hours ago, Flare said:

Also, promo is promo in 2024. If “controversy” over running a fan page (many of you out there need to grow up) gets Normani trending #2 in the US on Twitter, then I’ll take it. She needs to get back her buzz!

Also, I’m cackling at RCA waiting for all the girls to either drop or announce their album date, THEN give Normani hers. They wanted the coast to be 100% clear.

:deadbanana4:

exactly, hype is hype. the screenshot was good for her. 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

3 hours ago, Flare said:

Also, promo is promo in 2024. If “controversy” over running a fan page (many of you out there need to grow up) gets Normani trending #2 in the US on Twitter, then I’ll take it. She needs to get back her buzz!

Also, I’m cackling at RCA waiting for all the girls to either drop or announce their album date, THEN give Normani hers. They wanted the coast to be 100% clear.

Also dropping while literally half the industry's music has been black listed from TT. They'd really do their big one if they worked the new song on that platform because its been real quiet on there since the UMG thing.

• Like 4

I just want to say…. FINALLY! We’ve waited a long time for this and I hope that she just enjoys the fact that she gets to release and forget all the hate. 

I personally don’t see the problem with the screen shot. I think if she was hiding as a fan account; would it really matter? Like literally every musician has a fan account if themselves. So I don’t get the logic behind the hate. 

• Like 1

Since there is a hidden video on Youtube, that means that they'd most likely do the announcement today. I highly doubt they'd do a universal release and that means we could get the new song tomorrow. Assuming she's releasing Friday ofc.

I'm really excited despite the ONH being loud right now. I can't wait to see how she tops WS video and choreo.

Edited by AFullMoonlight
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Since there is a hidden video on Youtube, that means that they'd most likely do the announcement today. I highly doubt they'd do a universal release and that means we could get the new song tomorrow. Assuming she's releasing Friday ofc.

I'm really excited despite the ONH being loud right now. I can't wait to see how she tops WS video and choreo.

I remember Wild Side being the universal release. So I guess midnight somewhere in the US so the video should come along.

Perched for what we’re getting today :jonny6:

• Like 1

I'm excited, announcement tonight I hope, release this Friday.

Anyone got confirmation on the hidden video on her YT channel?

She should release it on Friday. Not tomorrow or earlier because tracking week starts on Friday.

Is there confirmation that we are getting something this friday?

Is something FINALLY happening? 

19 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I remember Wild Side being the universal release. So I guess midnight somewhere in the US so the video should come along.

Perched for what we’re getting today :jonny6:

It was? I thought we got WS on the Thursday before? Everything dropping on Friday would make better sense for the overall rollout I guess.

8 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Is there confirmation that we are getting something this friday?

We're just assuming because she did the exact thing for WS.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

It was? I thought we got WS on the Thursday before? Everything dropping on Friday would make better sense for the overall rollout I guess.

I remember watching the Wild Side video at midnight EST on a Thursday night. 

• Like 1

I somehow missed all of this yesterday so I skipped the last 18 hours of anxiety :rip:

Hoping something is announced today! The wait is over!

2 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

My guess is that they announce today, but release the song next Thurs/Fri.

I know this is a bit different but I follow Korean pop music and in that world, the trend seems to be an announcement then a week's wait.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Flare said:

That's such a funny thought, true.

Also interesting to see the business side to it.

just turned our girl's ig notifications on for the first time in years I am BUZZING

Normani Vmas 2019 GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It would be really perfect for a Mani May album release actually 

Lydia/Brandon need to book the BET Awards STAT.

Edited by AFullMoonlight
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HenryHope said:

That's such a funny thought, true.

Also interesting to see the business side to it.

RCA not slick and as someone else mentioned, some of her competition no longer has Tiktok. So now it’s a truly open lane to get a cute debut era out. Low competition from new girls, we know all the big artists dropping through April (outside any random male rappers which isn’t really their concern cause diff demographics), and if they have a video ready to go it’ll be a hot re-debut moment. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Wild Side was released Thursday 8pm (Los Angeles time), so it was Friday Midnight already in some parts of the US. I know it was 1am for me (which is when things come out). I guess the same will happen with this release. 

Motivation was released the same way, I remember watching the MV either at Midnight or 1am 

I think we’re 3 hours away from an announcement 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.