Normani

URBAN

Now why is the Nation on Twitter arguing with Aaliyah stans over dancing skills. 

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

• AFullMoonlight

I dont think I like the verses to candy paint. I'm cool with her releasing a stronger follow up. Wild Side was literally perfect.

10 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I dont think I like the verses to candy paint. I'm cool with her releasing a stronger follow up. Wild Side was literally perfect.

…..did it leak? Am I the only person who hasn’t heard this damn song? :coffee2:

Ps no shade but imo wild side is wildly overrated by her fans because it’s her last hit and her only  promoted release in the past three years :monkey:

im starting to feel like the industry defeated her :/(

Edited by cliche_display

Who do we blame for Fair?

Rameer?

RCa for not promoting it?

RCA for releasing it 

Brandon for hooking her up with dud production from S10

Normani

Or  all of the above? 

They're really strong. Hope her mom is doing way better now. 

Glad her mom is doing better now :clap3:

Normani's parents are at her boyfriend's football game today. He scored a touchdown already so at least he has done something good in the game :laugh:.  I assume she's with them even though she hasn't posted anything.

I lowkey believe this with all the good news she’s received from her mom. She seems in a better place and she got a man too. She’s really coming :jonny2:

21 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

I lowkey believe this with all the good news she’s received from her mom. She seems in a better place and she got a man too. She’s really coming :jonny2:

would be surprised if we get an album this year . single maybe.

39 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

would be surprised if we get an album this year . single maybe.

November just makes sense for her. It feels like her month to release an album bc albums do really well around that time in sales. Also all her collaborators are doing well again like Sam, Cardi, Khalid and even Mariah the scientist is happening so I think she has a chance

Edited by Camilitau.u

4 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

Highly doubtful.. People have been spreading misinformation since April saying she’s coming every month and then nothing… It wouldn’t make sense to release an album randomly in November. Unless she drops another single within the next two or three weeks ain’t no way she’s randomly gonna drop an album. Plus, I haven't heard anything from the reliable insiders sooo..

24 minutes ago, benten010 said:

Highly doubtful.. People have been spreading misinformation since April saying she’s coming every month and then nothing… It wouldn’t make sense to release an album randomly in November. Unless she drops another single within the next two or three weeks ain’t no way she’s randomly gonna drop an album. Plus, I haven't heard anything from the reliable insiders sooo..

I could see her dropping a new single to celebrate her moms new diagnosis 

3 hours ago, istersay said:

I can tell she’s really digging Mariah the scientist’s sound and was inspired by her

I low key like it better than Fair. You can tell she was in her feelings when recording. 

Love the song! Though all of the leaks is making me want an actual album :laugh:

Picture of her and her mom popped up from after the game yesterday

7 hours ago, istersay said:

She’s undefeated 

12 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

I low key like it better than Fair. You can tell she was in her feelings when recording. 

That song is 100% her (and also better than Fair). The lyrics resonates a lot with what we know of her. I truly like it. Lofi-ish.

”Unpredictable like the weather” gemini core!! Wonder if she wrote it

Feel Me is better than Fair. Imagine it finished and HQ. 

I have a feeling she's gonna continue her January releases. Her most successful releases always have been in Quarter 1 of the year. Then she can promote everything else for the remainder of 2023

Waves remains that *****

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.