• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

Screaming at her forgoting the words to DWHAP but rapping whole Crocodile Tears verse without stuttering.

Overall it seems like it was an improvement over Essence. She also looked way better. I look forward to another 2 months of silence now before IHeartRadio.

Yay! She did good. I dont care that she forgets her lyrics. This was a lot better than essence.  

She’s doing a meet and greet tomorrow and I’m flying out of the UK early in the morning :weeps:

9 minutes ago, Zolanski. said:

She’s doing a meet and greet tomorrow and I’m flying out of the UK early in the morning :weeps:

where omg??

45 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

Yay! She did good. I dont care that she forgets her lyrics. This was a lot better than essence.  

right?! what a trivial thing to btch about, especially when she’s always had trouble w/ forgetting lyrics 

she still looked & sounded great. ppl in here just love to complain for the sake of complaining 

2 hours ago, Zolanski. said:

Guys I just got back home from wireless and lemme tell you the way everyone lost their **** when she performed moment 4 life. 

my sis is a legend and that will NEVER be denied 

This video she posted on her insta from JT truly shows this omg, chills! 

54 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

where omg??

Cafe KOKO

she announced it in the live 

45 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

The We Go Up Choreo is so cute to me lol

woahhhhh first off she did such a great job.. seeing/hearing it clear and her body and face looks soooo good! and the pink and blue streaks i love it

The way she's not performing anything from Queen on these sets is taking me out :deadbanana2: 

Honestly, Barbie Dreams would be sickening in this setting

Plus only Queen tracks I can see her ever performing is Chun-Li, Bed, and Hard White. :skull:

It's sad that we now have to wait til September to see her live again, the improvement between Essence and Wireless in just one week is INSANE. 

Hope the love she received will push her to drop something, she has never been this loved (and someone else has never been this hated) despite all the MESS she went through these past few years, it would be sad to not take that opportunity. Her career ending on an album like Queen just doesn't feel right.

I know she regrets saying she’d do this :deadbanana2:

The fact that she’s late for the meet and greet. It’s hard to be mad at her she’s too consistent lol

Devin

This would be me waiting for her to come out for few minutes just to say hi. They better ask her about the album.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.