Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, !ngwe said:

 

She's giving musicality

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

6 hours ago, killer_rose said:


:rip:

She was sounding fine during the later Christmas concert dates... what happened

 

nBMTAce.png

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

She was sounding fine during the later Christmas concert dates... what happened

 

nBMTAce.png

New Years happened and the drinks were poured.

 

:nicole:

She sounds so horrible when she is not on her own tour with her equipment, playback and everything.

1 hour ago, Lamb said:

Is she the biggest Scammy Best New Artist winner after The Beatles?

Meghan Trainor says hi

@Rocketwhen you have a moment bby could you share the iconic aspen pic with the glasses / champagne glass? thanks xoxo

3 minutes ago, Slamless said:

@Rocketwhen you have a moment bby could you share the iconic aspen pic with the glasses / champagne glass? thanks xoxo

gbmUaLp.png

7 minutes ago, Slamless said:

thank you mwah, stream cruise control

We only listen to the superior album, E=MC2 in this house.

 

gbmUaLp.png

9 hours ago, xrosup said:

She was sounding fine during the later Christmas concert dates... what happened

 

nBMTAce.png

She sang live

 

nBMTAce.png

The way she sounds so divine here. She always sounds excellent when singing jazz. Her tone alone >>>

1 hour ago, Mandalay said:

The way she sounds so divine here. She always sounds excellent when singing jazz. Her tone alone >>>

Ok but this is fully lipped. 

hchLfmz.gif

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

Damn :deadbanana4:

 

The way some of y'all hyped up Runway to just let it flop. 

11 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Ok but this is fully lipped. 

hchLfmz.gif

I guessed so cos her breath control was on point. She sounds crooked live these days.

He did her dirty. Someone’s pissed he about to lose that Hot 100 record.

 

:nicole:

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

He did her dirty. Someone’s pissed he about to lose that Hot 100 record.

 

:nicole:

Did he use that Instagram impersonator :ahh: lmaoo

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

@Rocket have you streamed the new smash single from Ashanti?

I watched the video. Peep my comment in the thread.

 

:nicole2:

9 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I watched the video. Peep my comment in the thread.

 

:nicole2:

I think she’s locked for a top ten debut honestly! I saw it had 20k views in the first hour alone!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.