Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I think sheโ€™s locked for a top ten debut honestly! I saw it had 20k views in the first hour alone!

Ariana is shook.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITYย ย  I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums wereย 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again ย 

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

She's such a streaming flop.

ย 

Sis needs to be like all of her other peers and start chasing trends.

ย 

:nicole:

@Rocketย this is kind of an old one but do you happen to have the gif of Mimi walking down the street saying to a reporter "It's too hot to talk dahling." thanks in advance.

8 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

@Rocketย this is kind of an old one but do you happen to have the gif of Mimi walking down the street saying to a reporter "It's too hot to talk dahling." thanks in advance.

3dH5M5v.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

3dH5M5v.gif

yes! you always come throughย 1186111533328117882.webp?size=32&quality

12 hours ago, Touchdown said:

ย 

Moo had such a great run as a vocalist 1990 - 2016, what a career. I get why she retired after 2016!ย :celestial4:

11 minutes ago, noonbob said:

ย 

:cries:

ย 

Did she ever top this?

:jonny5:

Yes:jonnycat:

ย 

13 minutes ago, noonbob said:

ย 

:cries:

ย 

Did she ever top this?

:jonny5:

I would bottom to this.

ย 

SlaWHOw.png

23 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Yes:jonnycat:

ย 

We love ha but IDWC stomps.

ย 

22 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I would bottom to this.

ย 

SlaWHOw.png

:ahh:

ย 

I bet Alison did (on multiple occasions) back in the day, when she was working the street corners.

ย 

IVc4pHX.jpg

ย 

Moo buying the bracelet Julia Roberts wore when she won her Oscar.

ย 

Give it back, *****. And while you're at it, release a new ******* album.

ย 

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

**** YES!

Omfgggggggfffggg

ย 

i just came

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Omfgggggggfffggg

ย 

i just came

I hope she's made aware of it and comments on it.

ย 

is she teasing a new song?

ย 

ย 

Edited by suburbannature

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

ย 

is she teasing a new song?

ย 

ย 

She sure does love blue balling us.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.