Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I agrih with Feb 14th for the album, it's the week after the Grammy's so good exposure, but I'm still claiming Oct 11th for the single.

 

:khalyan2:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

whats the chances for it to grow? 1st movie has like 600 reviews on RT

It could!

 

I RUSHED to the Tomatometer this morning and was pleased to see it looking RED AND RIPE. We can't let it ROT.

 

:suburban:

I just want Gaga to win Pop Vocal Album a 2nd time - she feels like someone who should've had 2 by now

 

Anyway I'm glad we got the months confirmed for both the lead and album in the span of 3 days. Let's just trust the process for the remainder of the year :party: 

  • Popular Post

Reading this you can tell she just needed someone that loved her as both gaga and stefani

Maybe that why she felt so frustrated before

 

Is it all fantasy? Is Lady Gaga…a persona?

 

"Man." She shakes her head. "That's a big question." She takes a deep breath. "You know it's not a persona. It's not. I am all of these things. The person that I am when I'm onstage in front of 85,000 people? That is also me. That's like one of the freedoms of my relationship with Michael. It feels really nice to have someone value you whether there's 85,000 people watching or…the dogs. To see the whole you. And Lady Gaga is the whole me."

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

yeah we all knew it wouldn't be ASIB

it'll be culturally as big as ASIB but critically, it won't but at least it won't be HOG'd where it was a laughing stock

what i think will happen with this movie is

its gonna be as polarizing as the 1st one but its not gonna stick to audiences as much as the first 

it will gross around 700M but gaga will be acclaimed even more and will lead to a BSA nomination 

58 minutes ago, frankvert said:

 

Can one of you pls change your avi's 

 

spacer.png

tumblr_lngcdun5Jk1qc8boo.gif

 

55 minutes ago, opbranden said:

No, I love that it seems that one of us is talking alone. Call us Lee

 

spacer.png

Us when we're in the same room.

 

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

Just realized that we'll have more magazine covers coming by the time new music (lead single & album) arrive. Oh Godga! 

 

ntJKFCM.gif

12 minutes ago, Jack! said:

It didn't work with Radical Optimism for the reason that the material didn't really stack up. But looking at Future Nostalgia, which this could have an almost near identical roll-out to, it worked extremely well. It gave Dua the window room to release 2 singles pre-album that were fleshed out (as well as a promo song), the third single along with album release and the fact the album stacked up it gave them legs to roll post-album singles, something that rarely happens anymore.

 

In an ideal world this would have came in 2024 and it would have been amazing, but in the essence of fleshing out eras in a streaming world, this does work. Sabrina waited 19 weeks between Espresso and Short n Sweet, too.

To add to this conversation, the fact that they're not only putting out a lead single but doing it so far ahead of the album (the farthest in career potentially), which could leave room for a second and possibly even third single before or by the album's release, makes me wonder if they're gunning for hits this album too, which is in direct opposition of everything we thought we knew about this album. :eek:

I love Gar so much :jonny: I'm so glad that she's happy, healthy and in love, I hope she stays that way forever, she deserves it :heart:

Also Cynthia playing Gar and Michael's matchmaker is so cute  :jonny: "I think I just met your husband!" :dies:

 

The more reasons her disgusting father gives everyone to hate him, the more Cynthia gives to love her. No wonder Gar (and Natali) both take after her. So, #ThankYouCynthia!

Oh February is like half a year away from now, that's not....
GarGar better serve us with 16 songs and 3 pre release singles. 

ezgif-7-2d0697724d.thumb.gif.c0742a4fff4

18 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I agrih with Feb 14th for the album, it's the week after the Grammy's so good exposure, but I'm still claiming Oct 11th for the single.

 

:khalyan2:

me thinks single is oct 18th

  • Popular Post

#ThankYouMichael

 

Michael, you know what to do next: "Babe, I love you. Sarah and Ritchy need to go."   :suburban:

Both 2024 and 2025 truthers winning. 

 

I wanted the album to come earlier BUT the single(s) will keep us fed in the meantime and it's a very intelligent date.

 

Far away from the Christmas freeze, not in the elections, at least a month after whoever wins take office and a dark TFM/BTW style single for October. Also a secret project that might come before? Who knows.

 

 

Edited by Miracle

I'm going on holiday in January, so she best be releasing that 2nd single then so I have something new to blast on repeat on my 10 hour flight.

 

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

Still not over Michael telling Gaga the kids YEARN for dark bawps mama

 

Michael POPlansky you will always be famous

 

HJDm0mp.gif

 

26 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It could!

 

I RUSHED to the Tomatometer this morning and was pleased to see it looking RED AND RIPE. We can't let it ROT.

 

:suburban:

Can some of you liddos start magazines / websites and then become professional reviewers? Sometime this month would be good. :suburban:

1 hour ago, misterdede said:

A Im the only one who was worried that she was done with pop albums after Chromatica and Michael was the reason we'll get lg7?? Or I misunderstood something?

well thankful we have a liddo on the inside and we dont have to worry

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.