Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, atemyheartinc said:

Today in Venice

 

GWtgWXfXoAAqyCZ?format=jpg&name=large

 

oh this hair!!!! giving me 2009Ga

also the fit it so good! 

22 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

So Michael is a popper music enthusiast? 
 

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

He's one of us in disguise and working to bring PopGa back :duca: 

Edited by pablozedd

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

yall can't do basic math if you think october to february is 6 months. the lead could come out at the end of october and the album first week of february and that's max 4 months :coffee:

!!!!!

 

I'm glad someone said it because I was reading the posts like:suburban:

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

"There's a lot of pain associated with this adventure, and when I start to explore that pain it can bring out another side to my artistry. When I'm here at this studio, I'm relaxed and I am able to face my demons and what's remarkable is…that's the music. I'm able to hear it back."

 

 

Oh it's going to get DARK. Not just lyrically but sonically, visually, conceptually as well. We should be shaking (complimentary)

 

ntJKFCM.gif

Thank you that one person who edited Bloody Mary on Wednesday's dancing scene, that shifted something it her head

here's to creating her first record in a long time WHILST BEING HAPPY AND IN LOVE :1stplace:

 

also i'm betting on grammys performance cuz it's feb 2nd and then drop the album friday feb 7th. would LOVE that for her and us

POP: +118 / +0.344

HAC: +41 / +0.183

AC: -7 / +0.002

RHY: +4 / +0.014

 

UAC is not available to me. 

52 minutes ago, georgerose said:

Could the secret project be a christmas album/EP or am I reaching? 👀

I dont think it would be very fitting within this context plus makes no sense a studio album and a xmas one

Quote

Yonkers, 2020.  

A dingy hole-in-the-wall jazz bar that doubles as a brothel on the weekend. On the window hangs a "C" Sanitary Inspection Grade. Inside, a cockroach scurries across the bar floor and onto the stage. A high-heeled boot STOMPS it dead. The boot is imitation leather, the scuffing filled out with a black marker. Lady Gaga looks down at the roach she just killed and imagines it's Katy Perry. Her short, corpulent frame is squeezed into an ill-fitting Nordstrom Rack sequined "mermaid" gown.

 

"Hey fellas!" she calls out in her best Mae West impersonation. "What's a girl gotta do to get a drink around here??" She thinks talking like this makes her more sound more "old-school showbiz." A waiter pours cheap Costco scotch-whiskey into a chipped glass and brings it to her on the stage.  She takes the glass with a pudgy arm covered in a giant "Lady Gaga Is Over" tattoo (the "ironic" title of her 5th and final pop album). 

 

She takes a big gulp of whiskey and starts hollering "DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY HERO" in a raspy voice ravaged by alcohol. Behind her a sign reads "Bette Midler Tribute Night."  About a dozen middle-aged drunks sit at the bar drowning their sorrows in $5 beer. Lady Gaga's voice rises — "YOU'RE EVERYTHING I WISH I COULD BEEEEE" — in a failed attempt to get their attention. "Oh well," she thinks to herself. "At least I got paid for this gig." An $80 check is stuffed in her bra.  

 

Suddenly a transvestite wanders into the bar and starts cheering for her. Lady Gaga's eyes well with tears. "I am remembered. I am known," she thinks to herself. Encouraged, she downs the rest of her whiskey and goes for the kill: "CUZZZZ YOU ARE THE WIIIIIND BENEATH MY WIIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!" she wheezes and shouts and growls, thinking she ended the song on a triumphant note.

 

"Homegirl, you done snatched my weave and strangled me with it! I am deceased!" calls out the transvestite in praise. (later that night, he will be killed in the alley behind the bar.)  One of the guys at the bar nudges his drinking buddy and points to Lady Gaga (who's refilling her glass with whiskey). "Who was that?" The drinking buddy squints his eyes at her. "Liza Minnelli, I think."

moo.png

This is all happening exactly how I envisioned it… Vogue cover dropping the day after the premiere and announcing the LG7 date (or month, at least). We've been fed since August but it's only going to get better and we have SO much to look forward to :jonnycat:

Also sorry for the back-to-back posts but all the 2024 truthers who called us downers, delusional, party poopers, etc…. Look who was right all along :ryan3:

 

LG7 2025!

Her junket lewk today serving PI announcement week elder sister  :WAP: 

 

CqEf7nbWcAASko6?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

i would love for the secret project to be a book tbh. not necessarily an autobiography either. she's a good writer, she's probably been dabbling in scripts and poems for a while now

not indiewire posting their own review on the r/oscarrace subreddit they're such OGHs :deadbanana2:

 

 

ok a SECRET PROJECT IS:

 

 

1. Jazz Christmas album

2. Jazz Christmas original music

3. Christmas album pop/jazz mix

4. Musical?

5. Jazz duets with original music 

6. Duet stripped down album 

 

 

What do we think?

Edited by misterdede

Joker Blu-ray came out in February we're going to have both the physical film and album in Feb :jonnycat:

I love that we have an indicative date for the album and the single, it's so Born This Way and ARTPOP coded :gaygacat6::gaygacat9:

Just now, misterdede said:

ok a SECRET PROJET IS:

 

 

1. Jazz Christmas album

2. Jazz Christmas original music

3. Christmas album pop/jazz mix

4. Musical?

5. Jazz duets with soriginal music 

6. Duet stripped down album 

 

 

What do we think?

she knows us too well. she wouldn't be teasing it like its something special if its a christmas or jazz album

rounding back to JFAD, the Venice critics card once again shows that Joker is appealing to Euro critics stronger than American.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.