Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, PerfectCure said:

Who the hell is Romagaga :bibliahh:

He's romagaga nnn

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

when she ends up playing the entire song and we'll have to listen to a wack ass recording for weeks :suburban: maybe months :suburban:

The French are so scared of the Brazilians screaming their lungs out :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator

so much confusion @Summer Boy:ryan3: just enjoy the grainy livestrihm snippet 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Imagine the guests, wanting to sleep :suburban:

the way I'd actually be pissed :suburban:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Imagine the guests, wanting to sleep :suburban:

Noise complaints incoming 

  • ATRL Moderator

she's probably just eating in her hotel room

 

 

Ugh I want to just close the livestream and move on with my day but I've been watching for like 40 minutes and I've invested too much time to log off now :rip: hurry UP miss Gar Gar

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Imagine the guests, wanting to sleep :suburban:

I'd be getting my money back :deadbanana2:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

the way I'd actually be pissed :suburban:

I'd open the window and throw water at them :suburban:

Just now, Dear Reader said:

she's probably just eating in her hotel room

 

 

This classic...

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.