Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

When she starts to sing: I always thought it was you…

 

utCQuyU.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Which one of y'all commented "LG7 is a jazz album" on the live

 

:khalyan2:

BLASPHEMY 

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Which one of y'all commented "LG7 is a jazz album" on the live

 

:khalyan2:

When she plays the snippet and it's a jazz cover of Duke Ellington I'm sorry but I would LIVE for the meltdowns

 

:suburban:

She's going to have to blast the snippet on some huge speakers if we stand a chance of hearing it :suburban:

Imagine if she already left out the back exit and boarding the plane rn  :suburban:

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Watch Gags pull a "monsters I am devastated" 

 

:suburban:

gagainstapost.png?ve=1&tl=1

This is so exciting. It mustve been glorious to be a liddo during TFM/BTW days

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

40 minutes ago, this white demon...

Ritchy still finalising the choreo I fear

Just now, Miichael said:

Ritchy still finalising the choreo I fear

Omg when he jumps out of the car dancing like the exorcist :johnald:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.