Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

The fact y'all are ignoring Camila, Megan and cupcake release is sending me :bibliahh:

Idk what's worse - thinking a Britney Spears collab would be successful or that we should not be ignoring Camila release.

:rip:

Edited by DonnieDarko

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

didn't you not know who Cupcakke was like 24hrs ago :celestial5:

I still don't! Never checked it, but as I said, I'm saying it based on the popularity, and I can see she is popular…

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Idk what's worse - thinking a Britney Spears collab would be successful or that we should not be ignoring Camila release.

:rip:

Honey I'm the first to ignore her but the thing it's she's interscope and we never know for sure how they look at this. Some people say they don't care, some say they don't schedule two artists same day no matter their popularity. So to me, it seems like they're not pushing lady Gaga and Camila at the same time when the second one is doing poorly on charts 

14 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

The fact that the album theme won't be as stunning as this goth futuristic aesthetic makes me mad af aH2vhke.gif

 

unnamed

I don't think it'll be exactly "goth" either but I do think it won't be a far departure. She heavily teased pink before Chromatica just like she's heavily teasing black this year. But that's what makes it exciting because no one would have guessed an alien-themed world with tribes just off of her pink hair. LG7 could go in so many directions we haven't thought about yet ahhhh I love having a fave I can't predict.

 

:WAP:

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

The fact y'all are ignoring Camila, Megan and cupcake release is sending me :bibliahh:

ma'am the Billboard 200 will be ignoring the Cupcakke release

 

tumblr_inline_pnawk3A2BK1rqgje6_250.thum

Today's the worst day in a while she could announce — which is exactly why I think she will :celestial:

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

We don't want collab with autotune 

The kii is that it wouldn't even be Britney it would be Myah Marie

 

 :suburban:

8 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

ma'am the Billboard 200 will be ignoring the Cupcakke release

 

tumblr_inline_pnawk3A2BK1rqgje6_250.thum

Well if what you're saying is true, then good for us

 

 

Still Camila interscope is a problem to me. Idk, maybe I'm exaggerating. She's coming with album after all, Gaga with the single… but should we… oh no, the clown makeup suddenly appeared on my face :clownny:

Well, June's almost over now. Just one more month after that and we'll finally hear new music. :sosad:

 

J2f1h9U.gif

 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

@sunbathinganimal which website do you use to make these

Edited by Nico Robin

4 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

 

J2f1h9U.gif

 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

 

@sunbathinganimal which website do you use to make these

 

 

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

@sunbathinganimal is literally the most entertaining piece of this thread for weeks now.

:bird:

oh we're back in the trenches frLkOBFPK.gif

 

Spoiler

thank you sis :hug:

I know the wait's already bad enough as it is, but just think about how much worse it would be if this thread wasn't so entertaining :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I know the wait's already bad enough as it is, but just think about how much worse it would be if this thread wasn't so entertaining :rip: 

imagine if we weren't hilarious  Aston Martin

 

6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

imagine if we weren't hilarious  Aston Martin

 

Gaga Daily forums could never.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

I think the countdowns are jinxing our chances of an announcement. Let us meditate in silence for the next 2 hours. 
 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Gaga Daily forums could never.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

This annoying as forum. The way I claimed 911 as a username and never posted anything since

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Gaga Daily forums could never.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Arkham Asylum could never.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Gaga Daily forums could never.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

other circle-jerk forums with 4 members could also neva 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

other circle-jerk forums with 4 members could also neva 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Not this popa911 shade 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

Kinda bored, who wants to @ RideOrDie and rile him up a bit? Generate some drama in this base. :eli:

 

Disclaimer/edit: This post is satire. I do NOT want to get thread banned. 

Edited by Sombre

Liddo Forum ranking

 

1. ATRL Lady Gaga Base

2. Gaga stan twitter

3. Popjustice Gaga base

4. Gaga Daily Forums

5. r/LadyGaga subreddit

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.