Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Konril said:

It's just that ONE billboard actually.

:suburban:

spacer.pngspacer.png

 

I don't want to see any of this BS in 2024 :suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

😭😭😭😭 no but really super villain didn't say today or whatever 

He knows the title, and he knows it's coming soon. Even if it's not today, we have reasons to be excited.. :duca:

17 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

Siri, play Marry the Night by Lady Gagathat's all folks fire GIF by Lady Gaga

Siri's dumbass in 2024: "here's what I found for 'marry neigh ladie goga' on the web"

 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

JapaneseMommy is still the funniest insider name of all time like I just giggle anytime it's mentioned

 

loisahap.png?ex=66574152&is=6655efd2&hm=

I heard her boobies jiggles everytime someone giggles

 

9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

 

:ryan3: I know its not very BTW of me 

8 minutes ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

Who are the two first ones? I'm behind the memes and insider tea

Good souls

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

It's the 22nd Tuesday of the year

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

 

2*2*2-1(the amount of hairs on our head after Grammy Moon) = 7 LG7

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

1 minute ago, TMRA said:

Remember chromatica oreos:deadbanana:

I remember them being banned in my country because of some ingredients so we only have the normal ones in pink packaging

 

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

Just now, RideOrDie said:

people getting diarrhea from the green ones

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Look who's here

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

Just now, RandomHooker said:

It's the 22nd Tuesday of the year

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

 

not a phenomenon called 22° moon halo

 

:WAP:

 

 

 

Just now, TSwiftie said:

I remember them being banned in my country because of some ingredients so we only have the normal ones in pink packaging

 

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

they were banned everywhere except america cause only there they allow poisonous ingredients to be consumed as food

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Suddenly all the insiders are here 🙊 we prayed for days like this 🤣

REMINDER!

 

She's coming BACK tonight! :1stplace:

 

The_Fame_Monster.pngBorn_This_Way_album_cover.png

 

She is NOT coming back tonight! :zzz:

 

Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover).png220px-A_Star_Is_Born_(2018_soundtrack).p

Just now, PerfectCure said:

REMINDER!

 

She's coming BACK tonight! :1stplace:

 

The_Fame_Monster.pngBorn_This_Way_album_cover.png

 

She is NOT coming back tonight! :zzz:

 

Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover).png220px-A_Star_Is_Born_(2018_soundtrack).p

I love your confidence

 

loisahap.png?ex=66574152&is=6655efd2&hm=

1 minute ago, franminervini said:

Suddenly all the insiders are here 🙊 we prayed for days like this 🤣

They just wanna see us suffer

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.