Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Also I'm very glad that all signs point to Nicola being around for LG7 era. He's just outstanding and her best collaborator. 

I think he's on and off. He's also handling some fashion venture outside of US or something these days iirc but gives his creative input when needed. His assistant Hunter Clem (after Marta left) seems to be the one taking charge as her day to day stylist now.

 

Interestingly, he also posted the look on his ig with "Angel" in the caption as well :cupid:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7WpMueRKPQ/

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

most of the (announced and expected) big name releases for the year are out of the way now :gaycat3:

Based on what she's said so far, I expect this new album to be somewhat polarizing for longterm fans, unexpected, and unconventional :clap:

Her Vespertine era is coming 

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Her Vespertine era is coming 

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

so the best album of all time is coming?

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

Idk about y'all but so glad it doesn't feature any backstage thingie, it ruiend the experience for me on the MB

""Replay" is particularly fun to watch, as Gaga high-jumps around the stage, proving that her titanium hip is warmed up and ready to go."

 

???? this unhinged sentence in one of the reviews????

 

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

so the best album of all time is coming?

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

I hope so 4x.gif

  • Popular Post

So I was looking through the /ladygaga subreddit and Look What I Found.mp3:

An account called "Atorga" commented: 

«They cut out the ending of the film that will premiere on Saturday. A new song is closer than we think.

"Dancing in the shadow of the night" »

Now normally I would assume this is a troll post, and it might be, the lyric in case sounds just like something a liddo would make up. But here where it gets interesting: I specifically remembered that username because this user was the first user who posted on reddit that the special was coming at the 25th of May, a month ago. You can all check it out. They have been recently posting that more is coming after the special so maybe the version on streaming will have a new tease into the new era? 

I know how this sounds but I'm 1000000% certain that person gave us the date of the tour film before anyone even suspected it. Not even Dot had posted about it when he did. The rumour was dismissed in the few times it was brought up, but they were completely right and they knew the specific date before anyone knew it. Also he's a very habitual poster on reddit and he doesn't just spend his time on gaga forums or whatever. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I know how this sounds but I'm 1000000% certain that person gave us the date of the tour film before anyone even suspected it. Not even Dot had posted about it when he did. The rumour was dismissed in the few times it was brought up, but they were completely right and they knew the specific date before anyone knew it. 

wait it's true :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So I was looking through the /ladygaga subreddit and Look What I Found.mp3:

An account called "Atorga" commented: 

«They cut out the ending of the film that will premiere on Saturday. A new song is closer than we think.

"Dancing in the shadow of the night" »

Now normally I would assume this is a troll post, and it might be, the lyric in case sounds just like something a liddo would make up. But here where it gets interesting: I specifically remembered that username because this user was the first user who posted on reddit that the special was coming at the 25th of May, a month ago. You can all check it out. They have been recently posting that more is coming after the special so maybe the version on streaming will have a new tease into the new era? 

Yes it was Atorga. I remember it was them as well.

dancing in the shadow of the night, the new dance in the dark? i'll die :jonnycat:

Edited by Julio

The performing with COVID really should've been kept quiet :rip: I don't know why they thought that was a fun thing to reveal 

3 minutes ago, Julio said:

wait it's true :lakitu:

 

3 minutes ago, VortexTrap said:

Yes it was Atorga. I remember it was them as well.

Yeah I have absolutely no doubt. i dm'd them back then and everything so I have that saved. They had to delete the thread where they revealed TCB date but they kept a comment on another thread up, and it's still there and it was before anyone ever mentioned this possibility. Now they are claiming the version they saw (they already saw the special a few days ago) has something that seems to hint at new music. We'll find out tomorrow I guess. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

 

Yeah I have absolutely no doubt. i dm'd them back then and everything so I have that saved. They had to delete the thread where they revealed TCB date but they kept a comment on another thread up, and it's still there and it was before anyone ever mentioned this possibility. Now they are claiming the version they saw (they already saw the special a few days ago) has something that seems to hint at new music. We'll find out tomorrow I guess. 

@RideOrDie :jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.