Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

I don't understand how people can claim to dislike musicals. Just off the top of my head I love Chicago, Sweeney Todd, Rocky Horror, The Lion King, My Fair Lady, Little Shop of Horrors, Grease, Cabaret, The WIZARD OF OZ?!  :nicole::bibliahh: I hope Gar opens these uncultured minds

Rent and American Idiot too for me:jonny5:

i'm so excited

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Ridley Scott cut Gaga/Salma sex scene.

 

----------------------------------

 

Trailer, ok, but, about the official poster ? Same day ?

16 minutes ago, Kékette said:

Ridley Scott cut Gaga/Salma sex scene.

 

----------------------------------

 

Trailer, ok, but, about the official poster ? Same day ?

poster usually come one day prior

17 hours ago, tost1 said:

And it still doesn't change the fact that the album is crap

Taste is not something everyone has

 

 

giphy.gif

Maybe the musical would sound more exciting to some if it was Dark Bawps instead of Hag Jazz

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

Maybe the musical would sound more exciting to some if it was Dark Bawps instead of Hag Jazz

 

giphy.gif

In this fanbase ? Maybe.

Outside of it, it doesn't matter. There's ton of people dislikng movies having scenes where actors are singing. Mainly why those musical movies are less commercially driven. I'm sure it'll hurt box office scores (at least for those who are expecting Joker 2 to hit the billion mark). Anyway I'm sure it'll be a success even if it don't match the numbers of the first movie.

The fact that Jazz & Piano (Enigma but we all forgot about it and rightfully) will become her 4th $100M grossing tour/residency with less than 400k tickets sold :clap3:

6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

In this fanbase ? Maybe.

Outside of it, it doesn't matter. There's ton of people dislikng movies having scenes where actors are singing. Mainly why those musical movies are less commercially driven. I'm sure it'll hurt box office scores (at least for those who are expecting Joker 2 to hit the billion mark). Anyway I'm sure it'll be a success even if it don't match the numbers of the first movie.

I think people are mostly having problem with those Disney kind of corny ass musicals (Camp Rock, High School Musical etc), I guess JFAD would be more like Chicago. But even musicals like Wonka grossed like 60M worldwide so I don't think the very genre would be a problem here.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY

THE SCARS ON MY MIND ARE ON REPLAY RE REPLAY 

1 minute ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY

THE SCARS ON MY MIND ARE ON REPLAY RE REPLAY 

 

There's a quick JFAD teaser at the Godzilla x Kong showings. Get your tickets for it! :gaycat1:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

There's a quick JFAD teaser at the Godzilla x Kong showings. Get your tickets for it! :gaycat1:

get off fad's dick, bestie. 

GxK will do fine

Dune 2 has made 600M at the BO, it's safe to say it won't touch 1B.

JFAD could become WB's most successful movie this year if everything goes right. 

Fingers crossed. :khalyan:

5 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Dune 2 has made 600M at the BO, it's safe to say it won't touch 1B.

JFAD could become WB's most successful movie this year if everything goes right. 

Fingers crossed. :khalyan:

I think it's best to keep expectations low. Remember we thought HoG was going to smash?

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I think it's best to keep expectations low. Remember we thought HoG was going to smash?

 

:suburban:

HOG did great given the circumstances wym

 

 FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

1 minute ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I think it's best to keep expectations low. Remember we thought HoG was going to smash?

 

:suburban:

I know but it's different with JFAD.  The GP has huge expectations for JFAD. The budget is huge as well. 

HoG didn't smash but it didn't flop either. 

Gaga complaining to Joanne about how annoying Joe is:

 

spacer.png

JFAD will still become her most successful movie at the box office, there's no way it's making less than ASIB, so...:gaycat1:

12 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I think it's best to keep expectations low. Remember we thought HoG was going to smash?

 

:suburban:

Please, no one expected an R-rated drama released in the midst of a pandemic to serve Marvel numbers.

 

In the end, it was very successful for its kind of film. Overperforming with $22 million its opening weekend after being predicted to do $15-20 million, making back it's $75 million budget, and grossing $166 million in the end.

 

Oh MovieGa. :bird:

HOG was not a flop. doubling its budget in the midst of a global pandemic, still the biggest opening for an R rated adult drama since 2019, and even outgrossing a selection of comic book films

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

still the biggest opening for an R rated adult drama since 2019

Oppenheimer is

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.