• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

31 minutes ago, Artur said:

Ahhhh :jonny5: Can't believe Gaga finally acknowledged her! 

she acknowledged brooklyn nights in 2024??!!? :jonny6::jonny4::jonny5:

she saw the insta comments and had to come up with something to distract y'all :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I need her to release Brooklyn Smash :jonny5:

• Like 4

Feel like something shifted with her and the fan base in mid 2023. Everything feels extremely disconnected. Fans better not give her song a stream after the first day and forget it later but seems like thats what they're gonna do. 

19 minutes ago, Jamie£er said:

This is how I feel with her social media teases and all the bullshit "insiders". Unless there's an official announcement I won't move... Even the things she says are coming don't fffffff #JusticeforChromaticaBall

She has never teased anything on social media, sis. But yeah, not caring until something is official is the way to go. :clap3: If only every fan had your brain.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

she saw the insta comments and had to come up with something to distract y'all :ahh:

she always doing this lmaooo

• Haha 1

Bobby: "Stef, the bleached brows aren't distracting them from the lack of new music"

Gaga: "Grab my McQueen shoes! I'm going to do a haus editorials shoot wearing them. That'll shut them up for sure!"

Bobby: "You already tried a similar method and it didn't work. I'm afraid they've already caught on to our pattern Stef"

Gaga: "I'll dye my hair black and post a caption with a black heart to make it appear as if a new era is imminent."

mind-of-a-mastermind-lorin.gif

• Haha 10

I wonder what Luc Carl is doing today :rip: 

i can't believe we got brooklyn nights acknowledgement before an announcement… what even is 2024

TikTok do your thing and make Brooklyn Nights viral so she's forced to release it! :giraffe:

• Like 4

Are they going to release the joker teaser next week? I thought it was confirmed for april? 

So she is on the ball enough to comment on random videos of younger artists praising her music on TikTok but is somehow a sheltered decrepit who can't navigate the internet when it's about her ex-dancers exposés on that rat choreographer of hers.

:clack:

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Erotic said:

ACT II must be coming :jonny:

:suburban:

I mean it is, it's just not hers

• Haha 3

@JapaneseMommy reveal the title of the album to bring some happiness to this fan base after the Las Vegas crisis!! :coffee:

8 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

Are they going to release the joker teaser next week? I thought it was confirmed for april? 

Think we just have to wait until next week to find out. If not it'll be out in 2 weeks (day after it's CinemaCon showing I assume)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I mean it is, it's just not hers

Do we think gaga will be on act 2 cowboy Carter :ducky:

18 minutes ago, Jessie said:

So she is on the ball enough to comment on random videos of younger artists praising her music on TikTok but is somehow a sheltered decrepit who can't navigate the internet when it's about her ex-dancers exposés about that rat choreographer of hers.

Whats funny is she never even mentioned or tagged Gaga in the original video. Is she searching Brooklyn Nights or something :rip: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pineapple said:

I hope not, and highly unlikely considering Bey wants to focus on black people's contributions to the roots of the genre like she did with Renaissance & dance

i want them to collab again eventually, but this just isn't the right fit for it imo. maybe on LG7 (if it exists :hoetenks:)

1 minute ago, Pineapple said:

Wasn't there a rumor last year of a western style collab with Bey and Gaga that's going to be pushed as Telephone part 2 :deadbanana: Highly doubt it but I swear blind gossip sites were running with it too. 

2 hours ago, Jessie said:

So she is on the ball enough to comment on random videos of younger artists praising her music on TikTok but is somehow a sheltered decrepit who can't navigate the internet when it's about her ex-dancers exposés on that rat choreographer of hers.

I hope she gets dragged to muds so hard for this during her Oscar campaign.

Fake ass *****!

Edited by Santhosh
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Wasn't there a rumor last year of a western style collab with Bey and Gaga that's going to be pushed as Telephone part 2 :deadbanana: Highly doubt it but I swear blind gossip sites were running with it too. 

I think the rumor said it was for a film. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.