Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Ok gays on ggd said before sl was announced she’s posted HAUS labs photoshoot with pink hair or sth :WAP: we’re so back 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Oh cute, she hasn’t done a photoshoot just for the sake of it (non magazine related) for some time 

@Leptine werent you talking about haus editorials a few days ago? 

 

and its such a good way to advertise haus labs if she wants to, cuz its not too on the nosetm 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

@Leptine werent you talking about haus editorials a few days ago? 

 

and its such a good way to advertise haus labs if she wants to, cuz its not too on the nosetm 

Omg new insider

28 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Not Selectual on PJ saying the album is not coming until after Joker

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

She's SO over if she goes that route. Good luck keep 10 longtime stans by that time, especially if the big pharma antics don't stop

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

7 minutes ago, attention said:

 

doesn’t the fit kinda give this baby gaga photo

 

spacer.png

 

yeah it's giving kinda trashy vibes and I LIKE it! I usually dont like that aesthetic because it reminds me of early Kesha ( :rip: ) but this time it kinda works in her more adult face and bleached blonde hair!

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

She needs to keep this hair for LG7 omg :jonnycat:

She is definitely. This aesthetic is literally the lg7 aesthetic. I believe so cause before SL she posted pics with pink hair 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

She is definitely. This aesthetic is literally the lg7 aesthetic. I believe so cause before SL she posted pics with pink hair 

:WAP: I'm ready

11 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Oh cute, she hasn’t done a photoshoot just for the sake of it (non magazine related) for some time 

It's to promote Haus Labs (check out the description). It's a promo shoot basically. At least it's cute...

 

edit: oh I stand corrected! she just lists a bunch of different ppl involved (including her makeup obviously)! damn...the minute I read the word "haus" my mind goes straight to "promo pic" :ahh: 

Edited by IBeMe

33 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Not Selectual on PJ saying the album is not coming until after Joker

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd6d30334376470d.gif

Insider?  

The pictures kinda give me ARTPOP vibes from when she had dreads :WAP: I even got emotional for a moment :jonnycat:

Girls, there are voices she’s pregnant just because she puts her hands on stomach :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, Artur said:

Interesting, those pics were taken by the same photographer who's been taking pictures of Bey's daily looks. He also shot Gaga's look for that pharma event at her place. 

 

I've been begging for her to hire a professional photographer. :jonny2: I hope this is the case. Her looks need to be professionally captured.

 

12 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

It is the same photographer who takes a lot of Bey pics. Hope this means we will see a lot o professional photos in the future.

oh not her snatching beys photographer like that(but not really)

but yeah, she definitely needs a professional, i know he's problematic, but someone like te**y, who was following her around a lot and taking lots of pictures 

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Girls, there are voices she’s pregnant just because she puts her hands on stomach :deadbanana2:

Rumors I’m pregnant? Yes I am, the ***? LG7 2026’

27 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Help not her doing a photoshoot to shut us up

DAMAGE CONTROL

The photographer followed Bobbé and SaTan too so more editorials are on the way I fear ohh *****

 

katyschromatica-akhilliesheel.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The photographer followed Bobbé and SaTan too so more editorials are on the way I fear ohh *****

 

katyschromatica-akhilliesheel.gif

What it means? Who are they 

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The photographer followed Bobbé and SaTan too so more editorials are on the way I fear ohh *****

 

katyschromatica-akhilliesheel.gif

Omg you mean Bobby and Sarah aaaaaaaaaa

Just now, Daglazzo said:

What it means? Who are they 

Girl... :suburban:

 


 

Spoiler

Bobby and Sarah

 

shh-kamala-harris.gif

 

Ok but it’s kinda funny that her way of doing damage control is giving us content :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.