Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, hausofdave said:

324M+ views :deadbanana2:

I'm still fuming her shite team didn't payola'd this to death. :biblionana:

It should be at 1 Billion streams on spotify already :weeps:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Bad Bunny posted Godga on his IG story. Horse labs commented: "el conejo y la jefa" 

 

:jonnycat:

 

@Universo @Blade Runner

Just accidentally heard So Happy I Could Die for the first time in years and it kind of bodies all of ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica :gaycat5:

18 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Just accidentally heard So Happy I Could Die for the first time in years and it kind of bodies all of ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica :gaycat5:

years? girlie it's so good, where you been?

31 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

more films getting delayed 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

Not a YEAR delay for Mission Impossible :redface: Gags better be scrambling to record LG7, and push out some more makeup palettes "just in case" :foxaylove3: I'm shocked the strike is still going on. Hopefully it will end soon... 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Reginald

50 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I'm still fuming her shite team didn't payola'd this to death. :biblionana:

It should be at 1 Billion streams on spotify already :weeps:

They were so ******* stupid for not trying more with the song. :noparty: The way they didn't even bothered to release a simple lyric video with some cool visuals. 

2 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Girl-

:suburban:

 

Between this and the CEO bootlicking in the strike threads, it's been bad for you.

:suburban:

describe hold my PISS in 3 words for me

 

:suburban:

 

Chroma completely bombing, almost every song got a negative week to week difference.  :deadbanana4: 

 

I really don't get it, it's not even a bad album. I never expected it to serve tons of longevity since the era was a mess. But still, at this rate it's gonna be surpassed by ARTPOP in a few months.

 

I blame Stupid Noise! :eli:

 

Edited by Artur

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

I really don't get it, it's not even a bad album. I never expected it to serve tons of longevity since the era was a mess. But still, at this rate it's gonna be surpassed by ARTPOP in a few months.

 

technically it would’ve already months ago had DWUW not been removed

I have a feeling the strike will end this week/early next week :gaycat1:

11 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

technically it would’ve already months ago had DWUW not been removed

I don't understand. #1 album, #1 song, big collabs, stadium tour and some songs were really good. Maybe it's because of the lack of promo at the time. And for them making the era so small. :noparty: All these 2-single eras are so bad for her numbers.

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

I don't understand. #1 album, #1 song, big collabs, stadium tour and some songs were really good. Maybe it's because of the lack of promo at the time. And for them making the era so small. :noparty: All these 2-single eras are so bad for her numbers.

Don’t worry, the Chromatica Ball Film will give it a boost

 

 :suburban:

31 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

Chroma completely bombing, almost every song got a negative week to week difference.  :deadbanana4: 

 

I really don't get it, it's not even a bad album. I never expected it to serve tons of longevity since the era was a mess. But still, at this rate it's gonna be surpassed by ARTPOP in a few months.

 

I blame Stupid Noise! :eli:

 

I think it's because house is a challenging genre for a lot of people to get into due to its repetative, circular nature. House is best enjoyed in more specific environments like clubs. It's also prone to having less rawness. Chromatica is good but people many not be used to songs that don't have major drops like they're accustomed to with most pop songs.

 

And before anyone says "but Renaissance but Future Nostalgia!!!", Chromatica was an actual house record. Not an R&B album with three house songs or a disco pop record. Gaga was ahead of the house/dance resurgence and actually dove into it pretty deep, even if at the cost of its longevity.

Edited by Aden

BTW having the most songs in the top 20.

Yeah, her best album did that. 
 

:cm:

47 minutes ago, Artur said:

They were so ******* stupid for not trying more with the song. :noparty: The way they didn't even bothered to release a simple lyric video with some cool visuals. 

They only had one job and they still failed. Bunch of hags! :biblionana:

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Bad Bunny posted Godga on his IG story. Horse labs commented: "el conejo y la jefa" 

 

:jonnycat:

 

@Universo @Blade Runner

yeah saw it earlier :heart:

 

MethLabs needs to stay away from them tho :biblionana:

strike over by eow, right in time for Mr. Phillips to post Lee’s camera’s test Halloween, the seeds have been planted 

31 minutes ago, The Witch said:

They only had one job and they still failed. Bunch of hags! :biblionana:

I really want to know what happened behind the scenes (if anything happened at all). I don't really understand how these things work so I'm just guessing. Did they not trust the song's potential enough to do anything else other than playlisting and radio? Did they thought it wasn't worth it financially? Was it Gaga's decision to keep it low key?

 

It's just that, huge revival moments like this are really rare for artists in general. :noparty:

I really hope the Eras and Renaissance tours make Gaga and her team step up their stage game for the next tour

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Well, if you watch EEAO and Tár it's clear which performance is deserving. Yeoh won because they wanted to give it to a POC.

Nah sis the payola for that movie was just strong, period

Jamie Lee Curtis getting the Oscar for her 10 minute cameo wearing hot dog fingers says it all

:clack:

I wonder what hair color she'll go for in LG7. We know she'll be blonde but she always gets bored midway during each era. i don't see her doing anything too colorful again unless its like a subtle pastel pink or mint green if she's feeling more adventurous. 

 

 

 

I was bored and for the first time in years (?) decided to really think about what my 10 favorite Gaga songs are (in no particular order):

 

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Marry the Night

Venus

Applause

Shallow

Alice

Rain On Me

 

Bubbling Under: Scheiße, Dance In the Dark, and Is That Alright?

3 hours ago, Aden said:

I think it's because house is a challenging genre for a lot of people to get into due to its repetative, circular nature. House is best enjoyed in more specific environments like clubs. It's also prone to having less rawness. Chromatica is good but people many not be used to songs that don't have major drops like they're accustomed to with most pop songs.

 

And before anyone says "but Renaissance but Future Nostalgia!!!", Chromatica was an actual house record. Not an R&B album with three house songs or a disco pop record. Gaga was ahead of the house/dance resurgence and actually dove into it pretty deep, even if at the cost of its longevity.

I still think one of the main problems with her recent music is how loud and agressive it is. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.