Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I’m so tired of gaga stupid ass make-up ads for “hous labs”. it’s literally everyday on YouTube that i see a video of her promoting her make-up. 

I’m tired of it can we demand another post or video of her talking about music?

:deadbanana:

Hate to break it to you, but that is how advertisements are supposed to work; they are everywhere. :jonny:  With or without new music, these ads are gonna keep coming.

• Haha 1

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Not that it matters whether SSOH gets her any nominations for the 2025 Grammys because the JFAD soundtrack will be nabbing her enough. :hippo:

I’m happy to see Haus Labs be successful :clap3: She’s obviously very passionate about it, and it keeps her happy & entertained. I really like her focus on the skin care aspect of the products, it’s genuinely innovative. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Aden said:

Not that it matters whether SSOH gets her any nominations for the 2025 Grammys because the JFAD soundtrack will be nabbing her enough. :hippo:

only if gets released in time for the Grammy deadline

only OGH and joanne haters trying to make MR isn't a big hit, and yall fall for it everytime. It's kinda local yes, but it still a big hit and one of the known Gaga's ballad classic.
The numbers prove it. It has good amount of views and streams on YouTube and Spotify, also it sold 1M pure copies in US. 

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Oh... are we really concerned with the general field with this song? :rip: 

ROTY and AOTY go to artists. SOTY goes to songwriters.

All the others also go to artists, though I am not sure how the album awards go. Would she win since she is only one song? IDK.

Grammy Award for Best Rock Performance - The award goes to the artist. The producer, engineer and songwriter can apply for a Winners Certificate.

Grammy Award for Best Rock Album - The award goes to the artist, producer and engineer/mixer, provided they were responsible for more than 50 percent of playing time on the album.

Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance - The award goes to the performing artists.

Grammy Award for Best Rock Album - The award goes to the artist, producer and engineer/mixer, provided they were responsible for more than 50 percent of playing time on the album.

Pretty sure she would be eligible for Best Rock Performance 

She’s credited as featured artist, meaning she’s eligible for Best Rock Performance (and ROTY). I wonder when next year’s deadline will be. If it’s September 30th, JFAD soundtrack will have to wait until 2026 :skull: actually come to think of it, it doesn’t really extend past September so I think that’ll be the case 

Edited by Almodusa

18 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

She’s credited as featured artist, meaning she’s eligible for Best Rock Performance (and ROTY). I wonder when next year’s deadline will be. If it’s September 30th, JFAD soundtrack will have to wait until 2026 :skull: actually come to think of it, it doesn’t really extend past September so I think that’ll be the case 

Bobby could always pull the cassette pony trick they did w L4S

17 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

If the deadline is pushed back to September 30th, they will probably release one song a week early to be eligible for the 2025 Grammys, like they did with Shallow. 

Spoiler

I still remember Shallow’s release date. It came out in the middle of the day. It sounded like such a rough demo. I never could have imagined that it would become a massive Oscar winning hit. 

The movies release date is October 4th. 
ASIB’s release date was October 5th. It is interesting how these films are mirroring each other :devil:

2 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

Bobby could always pull the cassette pony trick they did w L4S

Yeah but that was just by one day, this would be a week (and if they make the deadline August 31st, then nope)

Ahh it sounds so GOOD, her vocals >>>

dXGNuxC.gif

Sounds like a classic already if you ask me :giraffe:  soo excited to hear the full thing 7:22 whew :jonny5:

54 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Pretty sure she would be eligible for Best Rock Performance 

Yeah, I think so too. I think the album ones require a featured artist to be on 50%+ of the album?

----

Loveeeeee how her vocals sound. I hope she is has some actual singing because those vocals sound like background vocals?!

Edited by Sannie

The way she kinda didn't give a **** and just RT it, ddd

spacer.png

• Haha 3

So perched for Sweet Sounds of Heaven

I don't think they're background vocals. It's the falsetto, we're not used to Gaga using it dddd

Not feeling the snippet, I was hoping for her rock voice to make a comeback :chick1:

September 25th

Y6ZlT6N.jpgIniQTch.jpg

TICkKKE.jpg

PhZHuWt.jpg

NaxVOgt.jpgVbpoU2n.jpg

KQEcqxZ.jpgAczhVB9.jpgyVD28Tp.jpg9cqdCag.jpg5NTdftJ.jpg

QbKIOQx.jpg

uJFUM3k.jpgigjQ5YR.jpgMUWv0Nr.jpgbmXLdaf.jpgl73QccN.jpgjmJ10UT.jpgwV7il1A.jpgdBpRACk.jpg

S0SJjG1.jpg

• Like 1

The 2010 look is probably the tamest outfit Ive ever seen on her during the TFM era :deadbanana4: I love her smile

It feels really cute and classy. I see a lot of the girls hating it on Twitter are Stanning that STARF*CKER turd :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.