Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Not me manifesting SOMETHING new to talk about in the previous page and this happening ffff. But yeah I don't believe it. It doesn't make sense for her at all.

 

I'd really love a MileyGa song in the future though. Imagine them on a Mark/Kevin track @luckythisway :jonny5:

I would instantly collapse :jonny5:

Let’s manifest it further: Gaga x Miley x Mark x Kevin IS COMING! 
 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 hours ago, Bang Up said:

I think it depends. Since Gaga doesn't do a lot of collabs, a couple wouldn't hurt her or her brand, and in fact would boost it if she collabed with someone like Bad Bunny on a song people ended up liking. It's when an artist relies on collabs or jumps on every little thing that it becomes cheap, imo.

 

There isn't a single stan on ATRL who can drag Gaga for collabs when Beyonce jumped on a ******* Ed Sheeran track for a #1, Nicki does nothing but collabs, Ariana has collabed several times, and everyone else does it too.

This. Everyone sounds so snobby when they say Gar is too good for collabs. No she ain’t! 
 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, luckythisway said:

I would instantly collapse :jonny5:

Let’s manifest it further: Gaga x Miley x Mark x Kevin IS COMING! 
 

spacer.png

When we get Gaga x Michael Bublé x Alex Smith x Dae Bennett instead 

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.gif.8dbf45922b041ea98

 

I wouldn't mind if she explores something in the line of the Shallow demo floating around for the next record. :ninja:

I'm glad the Flowers remix isn't real, but Flowers is the vibe that Joanne wanted to be should've been tbh

4 hours ago, Diocles said:

LG7 is coming in Q4

 

BLOODY MARY

That wig was the perfect choice for the tour :jonny6:The make up too :jonny6:

LG7

Producers: Gaga, Sega Bodega, Mura Masa, Disclosure, BURNS, Boys Noize 

Features: FKA Twigs, Shygirl, Slowthai

 

Her experimental serve :jonnycat:

Groove :WAP:

 

Slam :WAP:

 

Work it back :WAP:

 

Filter that :WAP:

 

Baby bump that track :WAP:

7 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Is Haus Labs actually doing well? I saw a facebook friend posted that her Haus Labs foundation finally arrived. Although she complained that the shade didn't match her skin tone, I'm surprised that people actually buy those and not just liddos lol. 

I went to Sephora with my friend this weekend and I just looked at the Haus Labs section while she shopped around. She ended up getting the foundation and wouldn’t stop gushing it. Gar did det 

9 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Flowers is such a boring song though, it literally goes nowhere. 

 

The way you keep saying this all over ATRL. :rip: Like miss Ava said, maybe you are the problem? The song is universally loved.

3 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I wouldn't mind if she explores something in the line of the Shallow demo floating around for the next record. :ninja:

Wtf? First time hearing about this demo. Just listened to it and its perfect omg :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

The way you keep saying this all over ATRL. :rip: Like miss Ava said, maybe you are the problem? The song is universally loved.

Maybe I’m the problem too bc I agree its kinda boring. 

29 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

The way you keep saying this all over ATRL. :rip: Like miss Ava said, maybe you are the problem? The song is universally loved.

Why are you so defensive? :rip: Miley is that you?

 

KYtBoeg.gif

 

 

41 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Maybe I’m the problem too bc I agree its kinda boring. 

I don't like it as well, and I perfectly remember that was the sentiment of several people in this board when the song dropped, but of course people switched once it became a smash, as always in here.

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

I don't like it as well, and I perfectly remember that was the sentiment of several people in this board when the song dropped, but of course people switched once it became a smash, as always in here.


Its cute, i never expected this. But what i more like about flowers is everything else around it:

Like how she looks, the trendiness, the vocals, the beat in the chorus along something more stripped back, the reply to Bruno Mars, Miley exercising in video (helps views)

This is a very good polished reflection of where Miley is as an artist and what she wants to represent her now - I'd like this for our fave too

05CF06D3-BD6D-45E2-8EE6-60383BB9C4DF.thu

Lady-Gaga-White-Dress-Oscar-Nominees-Luncheon-2019.jpg

 

Wonder what she will wear for her FADscar's nominee luncheon this time?

 

 

3 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Why are you so defensive? :rip: Miley is that you?

 

KYtBoeg.gif

 

 

if any Miley is never defensive about her work sis

KYtBoeg.gif

yes Flowers is a boring song and tiktok ruined it even more. Unholy tea. We want Gaga to be more creative. Music no the bling

KYtBoeg.gif

POP

17    16  (=)     LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    5853    5111    742    15.465

 

+94 Spins

-102 Bullet
+0.322 Audience

 

 

HOT AC

23    17  (+1)     LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    1573    941    632    4.801

 

+120 Spins

+56 Bullet
+0.367 Audience

 

 

Total audience (POP + HAC): +0.689M

 

L66zMI1.gif

 

 

Hey guys. I'm a huge Madonna stan that also loves and appreciates Gaga. I do thinks she is gorgeous and very talented. Bloody Mary was one of my favorite tracks on BTW (my fave Gaga album) so i'm very happy with its recent success. I don't know if it's only me but i do think BTW album is very underrated and overlooked by some fans and GP.

im obsessed with this look, hair, makeup, OUTFIT! you think haus of gaga knew we were dragging them for enigma looks and they delivered with this? 

 

1d935b9af3a0bb709e080b2b28ceb86944c43a77 

6 minutes ago, Bojana said:

im obsessed with this look, hair, makeup, OUTFIT! you think haus of gaga knew we were dragging them for enigma looks and they delivered with this? 

 

1d935b9af3a0bb709e080b2b28ceb86944c43a77 

Chroma Ball really served her best fashion on tour tbh, there was no misses

just like Joanne for me

 

33 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

Hey guys. I'm a huge Madonna stan that also loves and appreciates Gaga. I do thinks she is gorgeous and very talented. Bloody Mary was one of my favorite tracks on BTW (my fave Gaga album) so i'm very happy with its recent success. I don't know if it's only me but i do think BTW album is very underrated and overlooked by some fans and GP.

 

hey :heart:

 

__________

 

 

Scheisse is coming for BM's virality. It's only a matter of time

 

1d935b9af3a0bb709e080b2b28ceb86944c43a77

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.