Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Artur said:

Two streams are not enough!!111! Electric chair!

 

run.gif?w=250

What about three?

 

run.gif?w=250

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Spotify Italy

#32 (+25)

 

run.gif?w=250

MOTHERLAND HAS AWAKENED 

13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Dec 09, 2022 | Spotify Global Chart

#37 (-8) 2,729,114 (+111k)

 

 

run.gif?w=250

 

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas :hippo:

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

Ugh disappointing tbh

How? There is an SZA album bomb above it, Xmas season is hitting harder than ever, and it got its biggest update ever!

 

run.gif?w=250

Biggest gains inside spotify top 50 (excluding christmas music)

 

1. Shirt: 1,885,418 (boosted by album bomb)

2.Bloody Mary: +111,608

3. I Am Good: +68,597

4. La Jumpa: +35,853

 

run.gif?w=250

 

thanks zoldyck from popa911 for the data

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

What about three?

 

run.gif?w=250

Not enough! 3.000 and you are welcome back! 

 

run.gif?w=250

12 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

How the **** were y'all able to post I kept getting constant 503s stupid ass website :deadbanana4:

 

But yasss, KEEP STREAMING!!!!

 

run.gif?w=250

It's weird because it's actually working better and faster than ever for me

 

run.gif?w=250

Spotify Top 50 songs increases/decreases from yestreday (excl. SZA & Christmas).

 

Unholy: -31.026

As It Was: -208.440

Anti Hero: -175.367

I´m Good: +68.597

Rich Flex: -184.752

Made You Look: -70.885

Superhero: -231.488

Under The Influence: -66.187

Bloody Mary: +111.608

I Ain´t Worried: -52.941

 

581538909_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

 

Just now, chosensparkles said:

Spotify Top 50 songs increases/decreases from yestreday (excl. SZA & Christmas).

 

Unholy: -31.026

As It Was: -208.440

Anti Hero: -175.367

I´m Good: +68.597

Rich Flex: -184.752

Made You Look: -70.885

Superhero: -231.488

Under The Influence: -66.187

Bloody Mary: +111.608

I Ain´t Worried: -52.941

 

581538909_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

 

:duca:

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Biggest gains inside spotify top 50 (excluding christmas music)

 

1. Shirt: 1,885,418 (boosted by album bomb)

2.Bloody Mary: +111,608

3. I Am Good: +68,597

4. La Jumpa: +35,853

 

run.gif?w=250

 

thanks zoldyck from popa911 for the data

Bomb cancelled!!! It's a hit!!!

 

run.gif?w=250

8 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Ugh disappointing tbh

I get what you mean though. I thought Gaga doing the dance could propel it to 3M.

39 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

What? My post was an error.

i know but i was screaming when i got like 10 notifications from you

spacer.png

 

-

no 3M but we are getting a new peak in streams so it's ok

run.gif?w=250

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Spotify Top 50 songs increases/decreases from yestreday (excl. SZA & Christmas).

 

Unholy: -31.026

As It Was: -208.440

Anti Hero: -175.367

I´m Good: +68.597

Rich Flex: -184.752

Made You Look: -70.885

Superhero: -231.488

Under The Influence: -66.187

Bloody Mary: +111.608

I Ain´t Worried: -52.941

 

581538909_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

 

 

the fact we have to do this to calm people down :psyduck:

 

but yes, bloody yes +111k

4 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Spotify Top 50 songs increases/decreases from yestreday (excl. SZA & Christmas).

 

Unholy: -31.026

As It Was: -208.440

Anti Hero: -175.367

I´m Good: +68.597

Rich Flex: -184.752

Made You Look: -70.885

Superhero: -231.488

Under The Influence: -66.187

Bloody Mary: +111.608

I Ain´t Worried: -52.941

 

581538909_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

 

SHE IS WINNING:jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Artur said:

How? There is an SZA album bomb above it, Xmas season is hitting harder than ever, and it got its biggest update ever!

 

run.gif?w=250

Die for You was ahead of it the other day and now it's 100k+ behind and lower. BM would've leapt up if not for the frozen terror and the album bomb. Extremely stable which is an extremely good sign!

run.gif?w=250

1 minute ago, besaid said:

Die for You was ahead of it the other day and now it's 100k+ behind and lower. BM would've leapt up if not for the frozen terror and the album bomb. Extremely stable which is an extremely good sign!

run.gif?w=250

The meltdowns when it falls out of top 100 because of Xmas songs

 

run.gif?w=250

12 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Ugh disappointing tbh

What are your realistic expectations for this song because you’ve said you’re disappointed every time it has peaked…this isn’t an active single and it has vastly outperformed other tik tok viral songs, which usually peak at less than 1,000,000 daily streams (just dance for example)

we feel dissapointed bc we really want to hit 3M, we have to let it go :coffee:

1 minute ago, Artur said:

The meltdowns when it falls out of top 100 because of Xmas songs

 

run.gif?w=250

Two weeks of liddo panic I don't know if I can make it

 

run.gif?w=250

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Not enough! 3.000 and you are welcome back! 

 

run.gif?w=250

I'll think about it

 

run.gif?w=250

 

Quote

BM added to All Hits on Amazon Music, their equivalent of TTH.

run.gif?w=250

 

 

4 minutes ago, besaid said:

Two weeks of liddo panic I don't know if I can make it

 

run.gif?w=250

 

Same, Xmas can't end soon enough

 

run.gif?w=250

 

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'll think about it

 

run.gif?w=250

 

Stream it while you think

 

run.gif?w=250

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.