Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the gheys following todd philips on instagram to get a potential glimpse of gar

 

christina-click.gif

 

me following topgun page and liking every post mentioning HMH teas

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So filming started today. Interesting. I guess the previous days were tests.

 

Wonder if we'll get a pic of her soon then? I imagine we'll see her as Harleen Quinzel first

First KIIS spin!

 

1:04 PM        LADY GAGA        Bloody Mary

5 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

First KIIS spin!

 

1:04 PM        LADY GAGA        Bloody Mary

 

:duca: did z100 play her?

4 minutes ago, Bojana said:

 

:duca: did z100 play her?

Not in the past 2 days, but they played it once on Wednesday and twice on Thursday.

6 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Not in the past 2 days, but they played it once on Wednesday and twice on Thursday.

Didn't they have Jingle Ball yesterday? That would explain why. 

 

Great to see KIIS playing it already :duca: They also jump on viral songs pretty quickly, so that's encouraging. It's also #2 on Shazam LA

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Dec 09, 2022 | Spotify Global Chart

#37 (-8) 2,729,114 (+111k)

 

 

run.gif?w=250

 

This is doing and holding amazing, I don't get the meltdowns, we knew about Xmas songs and SZA, in 2 weeks Xmas will be over, just be patient.

right now that pic looks like he's getting processed into Arkham or something, and then maybe miss harleen quinzel is his psychiatrist. :celestial5:

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

 

AAHHHHH :jonnycat:

 

 

Excited :duca:

BLOODY MARY +2.806.838 / BIGGEST STREAMING DAY EVER

 

christina-click.gif

SPOTIFY / Friday 09.12

 

christina-click.gif

 

The Fame +2.116.318

The Fame Monster +1.304.238

Born This Way +4.460.980

ARTPOP +391.737

Joanne +401.349

A Star Is Born +1.819.917

Chromatica +872.347

 

christina-click.gif

 

Just Dance +720.509

LoveGame +313.713

Paparazzi +289.266

Poker Face +645.036

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) +20.408

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich +23.108

 

Bad Romance +575.645

Alejandro +273.196

Monster +47.436

Speechless +23.436

Dance In The Dark +20.606

Telephone +321.173

So Happy I Could Die +22.305

Teeth +20.441

 

Marry The Night +60.745

Born This Way +281.051

Government Hooker +152.268

Judas +701.079

Americano +36.319

Hair +27.614

Scheiße +42.566

Bloody Mary +2.806.838 / biggest update ever

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion +22.129

Bad Kids +18.799

Fashion Of His Love +12.128

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) +13.957

Heavy Metal Lover +31.193

Electric Chapel +16.173

The Queen +8.502

You And I +70.260

The Edge Of Glory +138.151

 

Venus +31.715

G.U.Y. +59.681

Applause +175.335

 

John Wayne +26.913

Perfect Illusion +39.347

Million Reasons +243.977

 

Shallow +780.393

Always Remember Us This Way +583.401

Look What I Found +35.418

Is That Alright? +38.803

I'll Never Love Again - Film Version +106.698

I'll Never Love Again - Extended Version +63.395

 

Alice +32.282

Stupid Love +100.017

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) +356.569

Free Woman +26.218

911 +65.222

Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) +134.678

Replay +51.723

Babylon +25.060

 

Hold My Hand +428.919

Christmas Tree +19.423 / biggest 2022 update

Winter Wonderland +73.551

The Cure +46.419

Do What U Want - Christina Version +27.979

 

christina-click.gif

 

 

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

The site looks normal to me

 

Jyhp3h5.thumb.png.4bf99da94df2690c49b01a

Same.


OT: 3M incoming soon

lmaooo why am I the only member browsing in here.

 

OT: 2.8m :WAP: 3m next week

Edited by AlGreRithm

Sour Candy will for sure outstream Stupid Love :rip: Literally her easiest #1 thrown away like that

I always thot the Blackpink collab literally only existed for streaming numbers. It's not like it's this super deep artistic song so I was ready for the monster-sized smash they had planned with a flashy music video and all.

 

Then I had a reality check. Her team is full of leeches with no skills.

 

Jyhp3h5.thumb.png.4bf99da94df2690c49b01a

Second KISS spin!

 

1:04 PM        LADY GAGA        Bloody Mary
4:06 PM        LADY GAGA        Bloody Mary

 

:jonny2:

33 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

OH WOW :jonny2:

How are all these streams not going to be enough to get it to enter the hot 100?? Like, this is kind of a lot :giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.