Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Six feet under baby that's where it'll be

By the time that i'm done PMSing

All that blood I shed

Drownin' in a tidal wave

Yeah, yeah

 

You've been up all night
Diggin' that tampon
You've been up all night
Diggin' that tampn

 

Diggin' that, diggin' that, diggin' that
Diggin' that, diggin' that, diggin' that
Diggin' that, diggin' that, diggin' that tampon
Diggin' that, diggin' that, diggin' that
Diggin' that, diggin' that, diggin' that

Diggin' that, diggin' that, diggin' that tampon

 

One of the best on ASIB OST. :hippo:

Edited by Sombre

Apparently Spotify does a yearly server update around this time. Last year updates didn’t come until 8 pm eastern. 

Christians won

we lost

Bloody Mary 377,018 streams yesterday

soccer moms are not allowing their children to listen to blasphemy

My mom works at Interscope and told me that Gaga is releasing Bloody Mary (Jazz Version) with Tony Bennett and Michael Buble as a Christmas gift to the little monsters. 

I just mistaked PMS for STD so joke is on you guys 

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif

 

I heard Bloody Mary actually got negative streams, the Christians are returning their children's streams back to Spotify

Recently Browsing   81 members

 

Spotify what have you done

 

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif

isn’t naming urself on the internet „wanaynay” racist?

a 2008 shane dawson kind of move?

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif

55 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I blame Troy Carter

I blame Sarah Tanno. 

4 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I just mistaked PMS for STD so joke is on you guys 

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif

 

 

wait, how did u get STD from ARTPOP and HOG noms? 

i dont care what happened in the movie, Why Did U Do That Do That Do That Do That Do That To Me is a bop

 

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif

Just now, Bojana said:

 

wait, how did u get STD from ARTPOP and HOG noms? 

they f#cked him over (raw)

 

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

I blame Gaga's manager Brandon

I blame Ridley Scott.

 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

i wonder who is behind it. the cramps team or the netflix team?

i mean the song doing nothing on streaming yet its above bloody mary in some playlists. 

Probably The Cramps, I doubt Netflix cares about what song gets the attention tbh.

 

_

Not 70 people perched in here nn, SHE'S THE MOMENT :gaygacat9:

Edited by Rhiannon

3 hours ago, davorincek said:

Whats Bloody Marry ACTUALLY about tho? Can someone explain, like in detail?

Basically Gaga is saying “idgaf if my man is problematic and treats me like **** and others hate him! That’s my man and I’m standing by him!!”
 

But in true Gaga fashion, she’s using religious imagery and biblical themes to get the song across 

Edited by Bhabylon

Why do you look so good in those jeans?

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif
Why'd you come around me with an ass like that?

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif
You're making all my thoughts obscene

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif
This is not, not like me

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif

3 hours ago, davorincek said:

Whats Bloody Marry ACTUALLY about tho? Can someone explain, like in detail?

I found this explanation the other day, and it's really good. From user "Angel Down", in Gagadaily

 

Quote

"Love is just a history that they may prove
And when you're gone
I'll tell them my religion's you
When "Punktius" comes to kill the king upon his throne
I'm ready for their stones"


Gaga here is reffering to the uncontrollable, evanescent eros between Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ himself. Their relationship is intimate, but regarded as a spectacle to the outsiders who are, unfortunately, the ones who will judge and define its authenticity and prevalence. When Jesus is crucified and gone, she will declare him as her only religion, showing her adoration towards Him incessantly and unconditionally. Afterwards, Pontios Pilate arrives to fulfil the prophecy and Mary Magdalene is getting prepared to confront all the inescapable criticism and hatred. 

"I'll dance, dance, dance
With my hands, hands, hands
Above my head, head, head
Like Jesus said
I'm gonna dance, dance, dance
With my hands, hands, hands above my head
Hands together, forgive him before he's dead"


Mary Magdalene is going to celebrate her love before Jesus is dead, precisely like he commanded people to do. She's going to forgive all those evil acts and keep dancing moments prior to the tragic end. Her dancing is a ritual of loss, agony and despair. 

"Because I won't cry for you
I won't crucify the things you do
I won't cry for you
See, when you're gone
I'll still be Bloody Mary"


Despite the insurmountable grief, Mary Magdalene is going to wear an impenetrable facade and keep being a martyr for Jesus. She won't chastise His actions like the others did. She won't cry when everyone is going to recognise his divinity/significance since she's always known the truth. She's still going to be hurt and broken. She'll still keep on bleeding due to the perception the others had attached to her and her love.

"We are not just art for Michelangelo
To carve, he can't rewrite the agro
Of my furied heart. 
I wait on mountain tops in Paris cold
Je ne veux pas mourir tout seule"


No artist can encapsulate the passion between them. No carved marble could ever reify the sense of desperation dominating the two of them. Letters and words are not enough to denote the overwhelming fury and rage of those moments which are forever going to be misinterpreted or underestimated. 
Gaga/Mary Magdalene continues waiting in places of sorrow and loneliness just for her Saviour to arrive and live the rest of their lives together happily, just so she doesn't die alone, or end up alone for the rest of her life.

 

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Why do you look so good in those jeans?

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif
Why'd you come around me with an ass like that?

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif
You're making all my thoughts obscene

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif
This is not, not like me

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif

Not Ally wanting to peg Jack

 

51013e029e317fa155264e9cfb00d88e.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.