Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

The big drops from number one in estonia and latvia spotify makes me think that the affect already peaked :biblio:

Fad of Estonia 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

The big drops from number one in estonia and latvia spotify makes me think that the affect already peaked :biblio:

I mean the no.1 song there is what? 4k/5k streams?? Positions there are volatile with that amount of streams esp with Christmas music flooding

3 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

y’all i swear to GOD they used Americano for the new Puss and Boots movie in a commercial… the born this way revival is here! 

When Americano starts smashing once BM plateaus. :gaycat2:

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Is he a dark bops producer?

iwGO7A9.gif

Better, he’s actually an Emmy producer

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

y’all i swear to GOD they used Americano for the new Puss and Boots movie in a commercial… the born this way revival is here! 

Ohemgee.. seriously??

 

I've been saying how a cute Puss & Boots Americano tiktok edits will be timely for its new movie release

10 hours ago, kudmips7890 said:

@chosensparkles

 

Does BTW really have a chance of re-entering the BB200 or is it just wishful, premature thinking? I don't think Judas and BM alone can drive that many points. GH's stability bumps things up a bit but the spillover effect on the rest of the album doesn't seem that strong. 

 

Also, aren't most of the album streams from outside the U.S. too? 

 

 

someone who works there said he highly believes it will re-enter next week, overall activities are extremely up

6 minutes ago, BadMonster96 said:

Apple Music UK:

#142. “Bloody Mary” (+29)

i am loving that the big updates were on Shazam trying to find the song, Spotify playing the song, then youtube watching lyrics videos of it, then Apple music and iTunes started to chart in the past 2 days this song is having legs so far :WAP:

If the updates in the next couple of days are good, I would definitely try to push it to number 1 if I was Interscope by all means possible. :1stplace:

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

why would you set Taylor up like this

I saw a Taylor fan dragging Gaga so I thought it would be a fun thread idea. 
 

spacer.png

good morning :coffee2:

im trying to access US radio to see if it gets any recurrent spins but cant. 

 

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I saw a Taylor fan dragging Gaga so I thought it would be a fun thread idea. 
 

spacer.png

deserved

sZhzfF4.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Playlist reach now at 48M.

 

sZhzfF4.gif

iwGO7A9.gif

manifesting 100m on friday :gaygacat5:

Just now, chosensparkles said:

Queen of electro-/dance-/dark pop

 

sZhzfF4.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Queen of electro-/dance-/dark pop

 

sZhzfF4.gif

it was literally THIS close to re-enter

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

the way beyonce and drake frauded their way to dance albums chart :deadbanana2:

 

she would be #1 & #2 without two frauds.

Always thought the lyric in The Queen was “when you run dry I’ll flood your plains” not “pain” wtf I liked my interpretation better. 

13 hours ago, Bojana said:

 

9 hours later +58.5k, total at 972.7k

 

still doing good, I saw many different BM sounds being used, one with just GAGA chants 

 

well it crossed 1 million, what am I gonn' do now? 

 

but, its nice seeing other parts of the song being used, like the bridge here

 

 

1 hour ago, anklebiterrs said:

Better, he’s actually an Emmy producer

 

spacer.png

Better? Idk about that, do you see TIHTY getting 2.5M daily streams?

iwGO7A9.gif

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

well it crossed 1 million, what am I gonn' do now? 

 

but, its nice seeing other parts of the song being used, like the bridge here

the way it did 1m tiktoks in a week :deadbanana2:

a viral VIRAL smash

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.