Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

31 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

Marry The Night is really flopped. Huh!? it was a single, has an MV, several television performances, being the first track from the album, and still can't crack 50K daily streams :toofunny2:

Girl it’s too noisy for the radio :rip: I knew from day 1 that MTN would bomb

• Replies 145k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

33 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Girl it’s too noisy for the radio :rip: I knew from day 1 that MTN would bomb

That’s not true. People were begging her to release it as a single and said it would do great and it didn’t. The “pretentious” overlong video didn’t help. 

MTN is a 10 and feels like three songs in one, her absolute mind. But, through the years it kept dropping on my ranking, it might not even be top 5 anymore :swan:

22 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

That’s not true. People were begging her to release it as a single and said it would do great and it didn’t. The “pretentious” overlong video didn’t help. 

This, the artsy overlong video (it wasn't something pop a la 'Telephone' and more long) literally killed the chances of it becoming a hit in an era when Youtube videos still had their impact, for how much I appreciated it now that kind of video at the time was not a smart commercial choice to launch a fifth single, the song didn't have much chances to become a hit when the it literally starts after 9 minutes but it still remains one of her best songs ever.

Marry The Night's production really makes it unenjoyable. The MELODY is AMAZING, the lyrics are fabulous, Gaga's voice on it is iconic but the production is just TOO MUCH and it hinders its full potential imo. 

52 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

This makes me really happy. Get it gurl :clap3: successful in literally everything she does

Much as we rag on Meth Labs I’m so happy to see it succeeding, especially since it’s not coming at the expense of her music/film career. Pretty much everything but the eye paints have been well received. 

Not Marry The Night slander from people who enjoy anything from ARTPOP and/or Chromatica

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Girl it’s too noisy for the radio :rip:

Gaga’s music in general teas 

This version of MTN is so lovely. Better than the original. But yeah there were much better single choices on the album. It's so crazy she wanted it as the lead.

6 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

200k+  :jonnycat:  

It's what her best video deserves :worship:

19 minutes ago, doonerr said:

Not Marry The Night slander from people who enjoy anything from ARTPOP and/or Chromatica

Drag em :dies:

One day we will find out the creepy purpose of the Rihanna stan dupe @IronFist1994 who lives 24/7 in this thread stalking this base user profiles, but mostly his identity will be revealed, good job on switching browsers and IP adresses with VPN so far in order to not get cuaght, not even -A from Pretty Little Liars had this dedication, it's giving:

BjDRMgqCMAAZOiW.jpg:large

tumblr_ns84zuDLaD1rvq9xoo1_500.gifv

8 hours ago, Negev said:

She's never done live albums before, but who knows? She had live recordings in albums, like Bang Bang from C2C is a live recording and the French version of The Fame has Paparazzi Acoustic (live in France)

Yeah, the closest we have are two EPs (The Cherrytree Sessions & A Very Gaga Holiday)

28 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I know damn well people are not coming for THIS

k7Mwwax.gif

GAGa them a bit for me 

k7Mwwax.gif

A production so good it gives you chills :gaycat7:

23 minutes ago, Leptine said:

One day we will find out the creepy purpose of the Rihanna stan dupe @IronFist1994 who lives 24/7 in this thread stalking this base user profiles, but mostly his identity will be revealed, good job on switching browsers and IP adresses with VPN so far in order to not get cuaght, not even -A from Pretty Little Liars had this dedication, it's giving:

BjDRMgqCMAAZOiW.jpg:large

tumblr_ns84zuDLaD1rvq9xoo1_500.gifv

It's obviously a sock puppet account that the OGH discord uses in rotation :rip: out of all the O_Hs, the OGHs not only put the O in it but take it to a whole new level.

k7Mwwax.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

13 hours ago, Artur said:

Alejandro +206.492 / biggest update EVER

Born This Way +1.072.978 / biggest update of the year

200w.webp

I LOVE SEEING TALENT WIN

15 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When it grosses 99.99M :deadbanana4:

Not possible

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.