Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Bloody Mary - 653k

 

—— Help Me Koons ——

 

CAREERSTOP - 600k streams

 

—— Help Me Nurtec ——

 

Cosmetica - 441k streams

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 minute ago, Nando_05 said:


 

 

Can't stop the low get up 

The way Gaga has the most insane haters. Writing blogs like this

 

He has written for variety and other major publications like wtf! 

 

They will do the most to pull Mayhem AOTYs campaign! 

AOTY Nominations

Gaga: 4

--- Help me cover I stole for my "mAgNuM oPuS" Ray of Light ---

Madonna: 1

 

Grammy Wins

Gaga: 14

--- Help me electronic categories ---

Madonna: 7

 

If anyone is wondering why the home is perpetually mad

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

14 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

The way Gaga has the most insane haters. Writing blogs like this

 

He has written for variety and other major publications like wtf! 

 

Oh, 😮 I'm scared 😔

1 hour ago, Aden said:

 

Bloody Mary - 653k

 

—— Help Me Koons ——

 

CAREERSTOP - 600k streams

 

—— Help Me Nurtec ——

 

Cosmetica - 441k streams

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

42 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

:duca:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

 

17 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

The way Gaga has the most insane haters. Writing blogs like this

 

He has written for variety and other major publications like wtf! 

 

Quote

Despite the album not producing one top 10 solo hit

IMG_0881.thumb.gif.1ca1d2c5560be8eb6b45b

11 minutes ago, Aden said:

AOTY Nominations

Gaga: 4

--- Help me cover I stole for my "mAgNuM oPuS" Ray of Light ---

Madonna: 1

 

Grammy Wins

Gaga: 14

--- Help me electronic categories ---

Madonna: 7

 

If anyone is wondering why the home is perpetually mad

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Yet another reason I want Gaga to win AOTY: the attempt at shade with plausible deniability Madge will try to pull of on social media. Post Copacabana record being demolished was pretty hilarious.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Unrelated but recently met a guy who help Madge with her divorce and he told me she was not a nice person (to put it nicely) - shocker!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

rosalía should attend tonight's show but she lowkey a OGH

 

PEMCs3x.gif

Madonna probably lied to her about Gaga talking **** about her so she won't show up I fear

giphy-downsized-large.gif

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yet another reason I want Gaga to win AOTY: the attempt at shade with plausible deniability Madge will try to pull of on social media. Post Copacabana record being demolished was pretty hilarious.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Unrelated but recently met a guy who help Madge with her divorce and he told me she was not a nice person (to put it nicely) - shocker!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tell us more 😯😯😯😯

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Unrelated but recently met a guy who help Madge with her divorce and he told me she was not a nice person (to put it nicely) - shocker!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

this is brand new information

giphy-downsized-large.gif

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Madonna probably lied to her about Gaga talking **** about her so she won't show up I fear

giphy-downsized-large.gif

rosalía hated my instagram post 

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I love that she keeps wearing Fecal Matter. https://www.instagram.com/matieresfecales/?hl=en

 

They're big fans and geek out whenever Gaga wears them. :jonny: 

33 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

The way Gaga has the most insane haters. Writing blogs like this

 

He has written for variety and other major publications like wtf! 

 

Whenever I see the "solo" narrative, I cackle because it proves this person is engrossed in stan culture and shouldn't be taken seriously. I remember a time when "journalists" tried to at least seem impartial.

8 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Whenever I see the "solo" narrative, I cackle because it proves this person is engrossed in stan culture and shouldn't be taken seriously. I remember a time when "journalists" tried to at least seem impartial.

thankfully they're not a real journalist they're a *** with a diary blog

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

9 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Whenever I see the "solo" narrative, I cackle because it proves this person is engrossed in stan culture and shouldn't be taken seriously. I remember a time when "journalists" tried to at least seem impartial.

The only other instance I saw the "solo" narrative brought up against her was that Vulture (?) article written by a white gay :rip:

 

The way these cretins always move the goal post for Gaga is so funny. Next they'll say that albums shouldn't get AOTY noms unless they spend 100 weeks at #1 and can be heard by deaf people.

 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.