Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I got drunk with my friend and bought tickets for this tour... It better not suck. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

25 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Now why are y’all trying to get Freaky Prince banned, change it back me thinks @Freaky Prince

 

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

Not with that ugly separated "M"

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

18 minutes ago, Yzma said:

I got drunk with my friend and bought tickets for this tour... It better not suck. 

It will not suck. She's singing a jazzed up version Rain On Me followed by an EDM ARTPOP-ed version of La Vie En Rose, the girls will not be able to handle it

30 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Imagine if the skips Sine From Above :gaycat6: Great idea tho.

 

They want to force Gaga to sing "La Vie En Rose" in the Paris date.

 I'm not a fan of the song tbh, but I feel like it's important to her. Don't dissappoint me Gar :gaycat6:  If she does, I guess Paris won't be the only date forcing her to sing :mandown:

23 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

This is so cute, good luck and have fun! :gaycat:

 

You can also cross-post in the main tour thread/coordinate with attendees tagged in the OP for that date and see if that helps get more people on board: https://atrl.net/forums/topic/396339-lady-gaga-chromatica-ball-starts-in-12-days

 

Thanks, I'll try that! :swim: 

 

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Its coming girls.

 

 

Speakerphone (feat. Lady Gaga) prod. by Kaskade

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

I lowkey need the Renaissance tracklist so bad, cuz the chances of a Gaga collab aren't really that low per se

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

Edited by Freaky Prince

33 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

The lack of hype for the tour does kind of scare me. I have a nightmare she's just bringing over the Enigma stage props and costumes. 

Could very well be the case. :rip: :ahh: But I don't think her staying quiet is indicative of that.

beyonce’s 2nd single being gaga collab would break the internet tho :gaygacat5:

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Maybe if Gaga would try to actually promote like Abel, then Variety would be interested in an article. 

 

Sometimes I really hate this puta

 

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

21 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Its coming girls.

 

 

I need it so bad :jonny5: They could create perfect dance music together, imagine the music video. With Bey's perfect and Gaga's punching visuals. :jonny5:

not her posting the makeup tutorial just now :dies: 

 

anyways, I've had enough of Michael Bearden honestly.

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

 

 

anyways, I've had enough of Michael Bearden honestly.

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

Doing everything except rearranging her old songs

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

Posting about makeup tutorials when the entire fanbase is clamoring for some crumbs about the tour :toofunny3:

 

She's such a troll, love ha :lmao:

 

tumblr_mrhl8caL1W1rbbwlyo1_500.gif

 

(Yes I AM manifesting that collab on B7!!!)

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Doing everything except rearranging her old songs

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

at least Richy gives us new Zumba moves

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

at least Richy gives us new Zumba moves

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

At least Michael is talented and a multi-instrumentalist/legend in the biz who has worked with the likes of MJ, Madonna and Whitney. What's Richy's talent besides brain-frying and sprain-inducing choreos and why the hell is he the Haus creative director

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

 

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

At least Michael is talented and a multi-instrumentalist/legend in the biz who has worked with the likes of MJ, Madonna and Whitney. What's Richy's talent besides brain-frying and sprain-inducing choreos and why the hell is he the Haus creative director

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

 

When you put it that way...

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

4 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I want to change the dialogue in my avi 

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

Change it to "Supercharged! Clean! Artistry!"

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

In a way, it's great that her makeup career is tanking, because it forces her to stay in the music business one way or another. We can all see she's craving that Rihanna retirement.

 

tumblr_mrhl8caL1W1rbbwlyo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

In a way, it's great that her makeup career is tanking, because it forces her to stay in the music business one way or another. We can all see she's craving that Rihanna retirement.

 

tumblr_mrhl8caL1W1rbbwlyo1_500.gif

There is film career, so she would never go Rihanna on us. Even if she doesn't release albums anymore, she might get lotas of film projects related to music so we would always hear her singing.

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

When you put it that way...

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

Like, the good sis has zero talent but is being paid for two key jobs. Make it make sense.

 

IqBuZcG.thumb.jpg.c81fbba5c5addcae366e33

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.