Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way some of you are basically describing Ray of Light. Mhhmm.ย :mandown:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

NRJ France played HMH 6 times yesterday 3

the song is rising on iTunesย 

also a new peak on Youtube france #46 and Deezer france (#70)

ย 

ย 

5 minutes ago, BadMonster96 said:

NRJ France played HMH 6 times yesterday 3

the song is rising on iTunesย 

also a new peak on Youtube france #46 and Deezer france (#70)

ย 

ย 

8 times
15/06/2022 00:47 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND NRJ
15/06/2022 03:05 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND NRJ
15/06/2022 05:21 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND NRJ
15/06/2022 12:03 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND NRJ
15/06/2022 14:27 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND NRJ
15/06/2022 18:51 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND NRJ
15/06/2022 21:09 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND NRJ
15/06/2022 23:41 LADY GAGA HOLD MY HAND NRJ

30 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The way some of you are basically describing Ray of Light. Mhhmm.ย :mandown:

Thereโ€™s a reason itโ€™s her most acclaimed album, Gar should take notes

tbh I was listening to Florenceโ€™s Dance Fever when writing that comment and an album of Cassandras and Dream Girl Evils would be a collapse and I think Gaga could do it and have an interesting jazzy, Joanneโ€™s interpretation of it.ย 

1 minute ago, anklebiterrs said:

interesting jazzy, Joanneโ€™s interpretation of it.ย 

no

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

45 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The way some of you are basically describing Ray of Light. Mhhmm.ย :mandown:

Her ethereal artpop serveย :mandown:

Sisters and white gays...i'm so excited for this tour! I can't believe i will watch my fave for the third time. I know this show will be so greatย :wanda:

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

Sisters and white gays...i'm so excited for this tour! I can't believe i will watch my fave for the third time. I know this show will be so greatย :wanda:

Same.

I havenโ€™t seen her live in 10 years :jonny:ย 

Grace Gaustad and Drag Race queens opening the Chromatica Ball.

ย 

13 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Sisters and white gays...i'm so excited for this tour! I can't believe i will watch my fave for the third time. I know this show will be so greatย :wanda:

ย 

12 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

Same.

I havenโ€™t seen her live in 10 years :jonny:ย 

Same sistersย :giraffe:ย my third time seeing her too! And in the same stadium for a second time!!!!

first time in 8 yearsย :jonnycat: I hope itโ€™ll happenย 

12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

ย 

Same sistersย :giraffe:ย my third time seeing her too! And in the same stadium for a second time!!!!

first time in 8 yearsย :jonnycat: I hope itโ€™ll happenย 

I attended the BTW in Argentina, the JWT in Spain and now i'm attending the CBT in France. This ***** making me fly that much. She has got me by the b*lls since 2010ย :jonnycat:

Edited by Nicholai

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

I attended the BTW in Argentina, the JWT in Spain and now i'm attending the CBT in France. This ***** making me flying that much. She has got me by the b*lls since 2010ย :jonnycat:

Gdghfdfggdd

Radio

ย 

Pop: +39, +0.124
HAC: -6, +0.007
AC: +23, +0.077

ย 

:heart:ย 

13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Spotifyย Daily Artists 15/06

38 (+1) Lady Gagaย 

GH its power :alexz2:ย 

11 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Radio

ย 

Pop: +39, +0.124
HAC: -6, +0.007
AC: +23, +0.077

ย 

:heart:ย 

They never align :(

ย 

Just now, luckythisway said:

V jealous of the H*ve rnย 

ย 

tumblr_inline_pbm7amB4Mf1si4ouw_540.gif

Well The Gift came out like 3 years ago. It was about time sheโ€™s releasing something new.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.