Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I just randomly remembered that she performed GH at Enema :rip: 

 

I really hope she performs as many Bible This Way songs as she can this time. Imagine Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Sheisse, Heavy Metal Lover on top of the singles.

 

48cb286c8a914c4bdd55827b2bee3866.jpg

Electric GODpel too please

 

48cb286c8a914c4bdd55827b2bee3866.jpg

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Re-added on Spotify

 

#87 Topplistan Sverige (94k, by Filtr Sweden)

#87 Hits 2022 (145k, by Filtr Sweden)

 

It's surging in Sweden :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Electric GODpel too please

 

48cb286c8a914c4bdd55827b2bee3866.jpg

Ok lets not be too delusional

 

48cb286c8a914c4bdd55827b2bee3866.jpg

I still can't believe how mediocre is HMH's playlisty reach. Doja's Vegas (which was being oustreamed by HMH just like IAW) is getting added to ton of sh+t, and of course, is receiving better streams now. 

 

But, wooff, whatever... 

Edited by Blade Runner

2 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I still can't believe how mediocre is HMH's playlisty reach. Doja's Vegas (which was being oustreamed by HMH just like IAW) is getting added to ton of sh+t, and of course, is receiving better streams. 

 

But, wooff, whatever... 

It's at the new high now... at 48M. :rip: 

 

Even her pride catalog songs reach more. :skull: 

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

It's at the new high now... at 48M. :rip: 

 

Even her pride catalog songs reach more. :skull: 

It's pathetic for the closing song to the biggest movie of the year in the US. 

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I just randomly remembered that she performed GH at Enema :rip: 

 

I really hope she performs as many Bible This Way songs as she can this time. Imagine Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Sheisse, Heavy Metal Lover on top of the singles.

 

48cb286c8a914c4bdd55827b2bee3866.jpg

All of them minus Hair and Bad Kids

 

48cb286c8a914c4bdd55827b2bee3866.jpg

I can't imagine a better intro for TBTWBT than Highway Unicorn. Not even MTN. 

Just now, PlERRE said:

I can't imagine a better intro for TBTWBT than Highway Unicorn. Not even MTN. 

It was very “I love her lack of energy, go girl give us nothing” 

1 hour ago, Summerboy95 said:

 

 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

 

 

live performances of ARTPOP the song always delivered

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It was very “I love her lack of energy, go girl give us nothing” 

The people screaming "FOLLOW THAT UNICORN TO THE ROAD TO LOVE" was camp. 

1 hour ago, Summerboy95 said:

 

 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

 

 

ARTPOP (song) is very underrated. 

1 hour ago, Juanny said:

im honestly pressed about this till this day :rip: out of all the visuals the lead single's MV is the one she decided to cheap out on lmao

Honesty I thought she had lost it visually. Joanne era music videos weren't impressive then following it with stupid love. But as Chromatica era unfolded, I was like WHY :rip:

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

hold awwwwwwn ***** THE nick knight? :jonny5:

 

 

Didn’t she do that for Enema too and the result was that anime version of herself with the awful blue wig? And also PETGA? 

My chromatica ball date is actually my boyfriend’s birthday and his first time ever going to San Francisco. I wonder if I should propose to him there :skull: 

YT views are remaining steady, should be at 100m by September :clap3:

 

 

stream ha 

14 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Manifesting a failed pitch to TTH for yet another week? :dies: 

 

 

 

.

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

48 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

My chromatica ball date is actually my boyfriend’s birthday and his first time ever going to San Francisco. I wonder if I should propose to him there :skull: 

Do it, mawma. Secure the bag. :giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.