Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

So, KPSEX this fall? No wonder that insider said it was too soon to reveal the producers. I assume the lead will come out in August?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• SalvoPK

6 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

So, KPSEX this fall? No wonder that insider said it was too soon to reveal the producers. I assume the lead will come out in August?

I think she's talking about the tour or at least I hope so :rip:

Wait… I think she's talking about the election :deadvision:

1 minute ago, WitnessingKP said:

Wait… I think she's talking about the election :deadvision:

Yes, just realized that too! :rip:

Why that smiley? Is she going country? :biblio:

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, peacok said:

Why that smiley? Is she going country? :biblio:

It's probably to reference the 'common sense hat' she mentioned

Edited by Nuggets

She has been edging us for too long :emofish:

• Like 2

If they are reading the chat in that shoe live event.... Brace yourself, Katheryn.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Are we sure she's releasing this year? 
:suburban:

I have a feeling lead single in August!

I hope she goes back to do Festivals. Those help a lot to get exposure with younger crowds, which she needs.

3 hours ago, AmericanIdol said:

I have a feeling lead single in August!

I hope she goes back to do Festivals. Those help a lot to get exposure with younger crowds, which she needs.

Well girl, bye

Why would she tease all of this with that much anticipation?

• Like 1

Maybe she's going to replicate Taylor and Billie roullout by not doing lead singles before the album?

It's risky

2 minutes ago, Coldpurry said:

Maybe she's going to replicate Taylor and Billie roullout by not doing lead singles before the album?

It's risky

I don't even think her record label knows wtf is she thinking anymore. Like, you say to people "are you ready to rise again", "soon", and now teasing for the end of the year. This woman is having some bipolar disorder.

sugykyW.gif

• Like 1

I don't get why did she start teasing the album in 2023 if she was never going to release it in the first half of 2024. That's toooooo big of a gap. Like I wouldn't even have minded the gap if she didn't tease it for so long.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Coldpurry said:

It's risky

That's never going to work, Taylor and Billie are more album oriented artists, Katy is not. She needs a 3 month rollout before the album to get something to stick and even that doesn't guarantee anything. 

• Like 1

time to unstan this ***** I guess!

call me back when she announce something that's not related to her vinegar, shoes or american idol

Spoiler

also, this time we didn't even have insider info, like she's that irrelevant right now :gaycat7:

Posted (edited)

the thing is, she is also teasing a dance album, like I can smell it will be full of generic and dated bops :gaycat7:

I would like an album full of NRO and Electric (YES, electric, an underrated song)

not me having a meltdown over this queen!!! :bibliahh:

Edited by Tistotal

the meltdowns :toofunny3:

No meltdowns from me, the Brazilian KatyCats deserve to have new songS for Rock In Rio. Why book such show if you are going to sing only songs that are older then my nephew? They already heard them in 2018.

7HovzDJ.gif

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

No meltdowns from me, the Brazilian KatyCats deserve to have new songS for Rock In Rio. Why book such show if you are going to sing only songs that are older then my nephew? They already heard them in 2018.

7HovzDJ.gif

Well Rock In Rio itself presented her as a new era, new songs and a brand new show. So we're all expecting new music before the show date (which is in 133 days, 4 months)

7HovzDJ.gif

Edited by Kayzan

18 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

Well Rock In Rio itself presented her as a new era, new songs and a brand new show. So we're all expecting new music before the show date (which is in 133 days, 4 months)

7HovzDJ.gif

Fall is after that gig. :cm:

2 hours ago, Kayzan said:

7HovzDJ.gif

Knowing this girl, she obviously is capable of using that cheap stage from the droplet era and perform the same old songs.

She better doesn't ruin it, Brazil is full of gays and they stan every pop girl.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

Fall is after that gig. :cm:

I don't think this was music related, she's referring to the US election.

I'm sure that KP6 is called 143 :heart2: 

12 hours ago, Tistotal said:

the thing is, she is also teasing a dance album, like I can smell it will be full of generic and dated bops :gaycat7:

I would like an album full of NRO and Electric (YES, electric, an underrated song)

not me having a meltdown over this queen!!! :bibliahh:

This is lowkey what I'm mostly worried about, that the album will end up being DOA (dated on arrival). Pop and dance music trends change rapidly, so if she's been working on this album for 2-3 years already I fear it could be an Artpop/Chromatica scenario where everything already sounds dated. But if her Instagram from the day of the Met Gala is to be believe, she's still recording, so hopefully that won't be the case.

Also, yeah I'm also a huge "Electric" fan. The lyrics were obviously cheese'd up a bit for Pokémon, but the general vibe is definitely something I enjoyed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.