• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• SalvoPK

So no Idol performance to kick off the era?

6 hours ago, Supervillain said:

👽🤖

How is this interpreted? :jonny:

10 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

How is this interpreted? :jonny:

• Confused 1

Guys brace for impact

The hate train will come hard when twitter founds out that a certain Doctor is in 70% of the album

On 5/11/2024 at 9:32 PM, MrsSheeran said:

the new songs made with he-who-must-not-be-named are surprisingly good

Is this user reliable? I REFUSE to believe she's back with him, for real.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

Is this user reliable? I REFUSE to believe she's back with him, for real.

It is real

There are multiple sources claiming the exact same thing

• Thumbs Down 1

Where is the live performance on American Idol :irate: 

3 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

🦿

girl enough with these emojis, use words :gaycat6:

Y'all, teasing with the emoji is so cringe, like if there is something to say just say it. Then don't be surprised people are getting angry over insiders…

• Like 1

The constant teasing from twitter insiders (and from Katy too, tbh) has truly done a number on the cats 😭 any other fanbase would be jumping at these hints. I just hope the lead gets released this month. :chick3:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Katy.Kat.23 said:

👁️

Can u c me? I mean I know u can see me -  but can u rly c me? :ryan3:

• Haha 9

4 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

I want to ensure complete clarity for everyone. @Supervillain and I want to emphasize that we are not teasing to provoke frustration or anger; that is never our intention (it would be quite diabolical!!!). Regrettably, as of today, there are no specific release dates because nothing has been sent to the DSPs yet. However, this doesn't mean it won't happen soon. What I can confirm is that everything is prepared: musically, aesthetically, in terms of physical production, and album production. Everything is in place! You're in for a surprise! I was genuinely shocked (in a positive sense)! The visuals, personally speaking, are sickening!

:jonny3:

So vinyls are already ready to go too? Are they just waiting for the best time to release? This quarter seems to be really packed (Taylor, Dua, Charli, Billie etc.) Is it likely things will kick off in the Fall?

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Aurora said:

So vinyls are already ready to go too? Are they just waiting for the best time to release?

Yes! :bird: The design has been chosen and organised. I don't think it will take so much time to press them! 
I think they're managing to find the best spot for her and this can explain the wait! People better wake up and support mother Perry (always done since 2008:giraffe:)! 

Edited by sam.teas
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Supervillain said:

👽🤖

57 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

🦿

Why am I getting an E.T. / 365 / Alien Superstar vibe from this? Perhaps something set in a dystopian future with cyberpunk aesthetic? Please be true. :jonny2:

7 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Yes! :bird: 
I think they're managing to find the best spot for her and this can explain the wait! People better wake up and support mother Perry (always done since 2008:giraffe:)! 

So the music video is recorded and ready to release ? :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

The visuals, personally speaking, are sickening!

This is one of the best news ever!! I remember vividly insiders telling us to tone it down with the excitement for the visuals of KP5 (understandably so :toofunny3:)

I truly hope everything goes well for her this era. I'm rooting for her so bad. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

I want to ensure complete clarity for everyone. @Supervillain and I want to emphasize that we are not teasing to provoke frustration or anger; that is never our intention (it would be quite diabolical!!!). Regrettably, as of today, there are no specific release dates because nothing has been sent to the DSPs yet. However, this doesn't mean it won't happen soon. What I can confirm is that everything is prepared: musically, aesthetically, in terms of physical production, and album production. Everything is in place! You're in for a surprise! I was genuinely shocked (in a positive sense)! The visuals, personally speaking, are sickening!

do you already know what song will be the lead? or do you only have the album info

i hope for a strong album title, not something cheesy and super basic as "smile"

11 hours ago, Supervillain said:

I never teased anything in March... that wasn't me. All I said here was that the album is finished. Everything else has been either doctored or you're mistaking me for someone else.

oop my bad, I thought you teased something in march (with the same butterfly emojis)

sorry !

I hope that album will not be short…after four years we deserve for a longer album and few more songs :gaycat6: maybe few collabs is on the way with someone big :heart:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.