STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

Even Daisy was birthed in 10 months, how long is miss mama gonna take to announce something 

spacer.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• SalvoPK

1 hour ago, partynauseous said:

The visuals, personally speaking, are sickening!

In a good way or in a bad way? :duck:

Ms Most Viewed Female Music Video is coming to stomp once again :jonnycat:  

are we getting hyperpopty??

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Bends said:

In a good way or in a bad way? :duck:

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

I was genuinely shocked (in a positive sense)!

Well no matter what is coming, us Katycats are ready!!! The Dr. Luke thing might have the fandom divided but we shall.pass through it (if we could pass through Witness we can easily do this)

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

I want to ensure complete clarity for everyone. @Supervillain and I want to emphasize that we are not teasing to provoke frustration or anger; that is never our intention (it would be quite diabolical!!!). Regrettably, as of today, there are no specific release dates because nothing has been sent to the DSPs yet. However, this doesn't mean it won't happen soon. What I can confirm is that everything is prepared: musically, aesthetically, in terms of physical production, and album production. Everything is in place! You're in for a surprise! I was genuinely shocked (in a positive sense)! The visuals, personally speaking, are sickening!

:jonnycat:

thank you guys :heart2::heart2:

May and June have has already been filled with releases, including comebacks of legacy acts, which will drag her down with physical sales.

Late July and August are her best choices. 

4 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Yes! :bird: 
I think they're managing to find the best spot for her and this can explain the wait! People better wake up and support mother Perry (always done since 2008:giraffe:)! 

at least it's good to know that the physicals are ready, it means they're SERIOUS this time and ready to be big! hopefully an end-of-may release is coming for the lead, katy herself said there will be no break between Idol and new music!

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

🦿

Debut at the Special Olympics ceremony? :duca: She's gonna pull a Whitney

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nuggets said:

This is one of the best news ever!! I remember vividly insiders telling us to tone it down with the excitement for the visuals of KP5 (understandably so :toofunny3:)

I truly hope everything goes well for her this era. I'm rooting for her so bad. 

same. when we had a baseline trajectory for the Smile album I wasn't very excited and I was "disappointed". this time it's different. really. the Smile era was also overturned by the pandemic so, having been a "different" situation, it was difficult for her to adapt. but in the end I still appreciated the effort put in and the quality of the album!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

same. when we had a baseline trajectory for the Smile album I wasn't very excited and I was "disappointed". this time it's different. really. the Smile era was also overturned by the pandemic so, having been a "different" situation, it was difficult for her to adapt. but in the end I still appreciated the effort put in and the quality of the album!

Any truth to her working with Stuart Price and James Ford?

:clack:

50 minutes ago, Bends said:

May and June have has already been filled with releases, including comebacks of legacy acts, which will drag her down with physical sales.

Late July and August are her best choices. 

I don't think it really matters, tbh. The biggest names have already released their projects this year and I don't expect Katy to pull numbers right away (if at all). 

I'm happy we're gonna get a decent project this time.

:clack:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

I believe that the information we've shared so far is sufficient for now, allowing you to fully appreciate it (I hope)! My decision not to address certain questions isn't out of malice, but rather, it's important for each individual to experience musical eras in their own way, fully immersing themselves in the sound and reacting authentically. As we officially enter this era, we may provide additional details. I understand that saying 'let's wait' may seem redundant, but it's best to await Katy's official communication and enjoy the anticipation!

spilled! thank you for everything :heart:

10 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

I believe that the information we've shared so far is sufficient for now, allowing you to fully appreciate it (I hope)! My decision not to address certain questions isn't out of malice, but rather, it's important for each individual to experience musical eras in their own way, fully immersing themselves in the sound and reacting authentically. As we officially enter this era, we may provide additional details. I understand that saying 'let's wait' may seem redundant, but it's best to await Katy's official communication and enjoy the anticipation!

Thank u :heart2:

Now, so let's hope that may will brings us lead single :butterfly:

3 hours ago, starataneori said:

are we getting hyperpopty??

The streets are saying it's very acidic.

I heard from GetGlucky's intern that Katy has been inspired by Jennifer Lopez's new album. The announcement will be of an announcement and the album is coming in 2025. :eli:

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, sam.teas said:

I want to ensure complete clarity for everyone. @Supervillain and I want to emphasize that we are not teasing to provoke frustration or anger; that is never our intention (it would be quite diabolical!!!). Regrettably, as of today, there are no specific release dates because nothing has been sent to the DSPs yet. However, this doesn't mean it won't happen soon. What I can confirm is that everything is prepared: musically, aesthetically, in terms of physical production, and album production. Everything is in place! You're in for a surprise! I was genuinely shocked (in a positive sense)! The visuals, personally speaking, are sickening!

WHaat

I'm ready

Deliver that magnus opus Katheryn

8A9c9wW.gif

Edited by Kayzan

haven't been this excited for a Katheryn album since Prism :clownny:

oh finally some good news… i can't wait. 

i had a dream she pulled insane numbers and everyone was talking about her comeback and she went straight to #1. :kitty:

13 minutes ago, waterslide said:

haven't been this excited for a Katheryn album since Prism :clownny:

That's because it's her first album since Prism

:jonny6:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

Thank you soo much, you feed us a lot and it is very appreciated

but please, when you have the date, come spill the tea :gaycat4:

Sam should be politician, he didn't say anything and we are happy now. Like go girl give us nothing!

I appreciate his words though, it makes the anticipation a little less frustrating.

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.