STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

yeah I prefer these little spoilers over "she going to release on X date ecc ecc"

Thank you guys

• Like 1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• SalvoPK

Posted (edited)

Let's generally support Katy during these two weeks and stream as much as possible all her discography.

It seems to me that this will be the best form of support.

:heart:

Edited by Bends
  • Like 1

shaking rn :WAP: girl is ready to serve 🦴🍎🦷

56 minutes ago, Bends said:

Let's generally support Katy during these two weeks and stream as much as possible all her discography.

It seems to me that this will be the best form of support.

What makes you believe she's going to release in the following 2 weeks :gaycat7:

If everything is true, mother has everything done but the date, so we can expect a mess release with not even payola on radio or spotify placements, or a release in the next Q:deadbanana2:

let me stream NRO and 365 a few times, though

Thank u @sam.teas @Supervillain

This genuinely made me sooo excited but still perched for more information when the time's right. 

It feels like this time Katy really has a plan (not that Smile wasn't cute but it was a bit all over the place) to bring back the MPG energy we all need and deserve!

🦾

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, sam.teas said:

I want to ensure complete clarity for everyone. @Supervillain and I want to emphasize that we are not teasing to provoke frustration or anger; that is never our intention (it would be quite diabolical!!!). Regrettably, as of today, there are no specific release dates because nothing has been sent to the DSPs yet. However, this doesn't mean it won't happen soon. What I can confirm is that everything is prepared: musically, aesthetically, in terms of physical production, and album production. Everything is in place! You're in for a surprise! I was genuinely shocked (in a positive sense)! The visuals, personally speaking, are sickening!

:jonnycat:

if they are waiting for the right time, now is not the time unfortunately, no matter how bad we want it.

Need to know if Stuart Price rumours are legit?

1 minute ago, 365 said:

We have some "gossips" about collaboration with Madonna & Kylie Minogue and Stuart has worked with them.

1 hour ago, spree said:

if they are waiting for the right time, now is not the time unfortunately, no matter how bad we want it.

I genuinely think we're either getting an announcement or the lead on May 23rd. As far as I've heard Billie's sort of the last big MPG album we're waiting for and that's this week :jonny6:

Thanks for all that info! Her team is right, waiting for some time would do her some good. But I hope they don't delay it too much, there's a LOOOOTTT of music out there but we still haven't had many summer hits, so there's definitely a demand for a pop song by the GP. And as someone else said, the song's chances of being a hit are very low regardless of the time and if it's good it'll find its way. Did anyone really expect a song by Sabrina Carpenter to be the pop song of the summer in the quarter of Ariana, Beyonce, Taylor and Dua releases?? 

But the very important question, is Dr. Luke on the album? 

5 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Sam should be politician, he didn't say anything and we are happy now. Like go girl give us nothing!

I appreciate his words though, it makes the anticipation a little less frustrating.

Yeah lol .... We Katycats already figured out rockets, space ships and aliens and North star ourselves... Plus Katy has been too obv with butterflies.... We need something new

Not me finding out most of the insider tea is not true sksksksks

23 minutes ago, 365 said:

What do you mean? How?

2 hours ago, 365 said:

What? 

4 hours ago, 365 said:

I didn't know who was Stuart Price and he is who mixed Hollywood for that famous performance with Britney and the other girl in the VMAs :jonny4:

She's going to perform next week at the American Idol final 👀

I bet she's going to perform something old but the new "look&feel" of KP6 

staring to believe she's going to release something 05/24 :jonny6:

24 minutes ago, renanmarcal said:

She's going to perform next week at the American Idol final 👀

I bet she's going to perform something old but the new "look&feel" of KP6 

i moreso get the impression that's the 3 judges performing together

It's her last AI showing she better not waste the moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And thanks insiders, but you are basically saying something is coming the end.  :noparty:

47 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

I didn't know who was Stuart Price and he is who mixed Hollywood for that famous performance with Britney and the other girl in the VMAs :jonny4:

Didn't he produce Kylie's Aphrodite and Madonna's Confessions?

All The Lovers

Get Outta My Way

Hung Up

Sorry

Get Together

Some of my favorite songs all time.  Please be true :jonny6:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.