Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

10 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Watch it blow up a week before the releases the lead, she gets backlash and people try to cancel her :toofunny3:

its viral moment is already over she's utterly flopping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• SalvoPK

• justlore

11 hours ago, halcyonday said:

yeah like this aesthetic was amazing 

73e501e0f853e884aac1b1efe4ad5fc1.jpg

f1a1daee60ec8efc540524a4eeef37ae.jpg

Chained to the Rhythm was such a good moment and a good start for a new era, it's hard to believe she started off pretty good and then it went to hell. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Mattically said:

Chained to the Rhythm was such a good moment and a good start for a new era, it's hard to believe she started off pretty good and then it went to hell. 

yeah i actually loved it as the lead and did good for her comeback single after 4 years, but everything that came after that...

NRO also had great visuals, the 70s theme would've been much better than the cheap clown we got for Smile. 

• Like 1

Here's my discography rate - remixes are not counted :gaycat5:

1. One of the Boys (15th Anniversary Edition) 7.64

Stand Out Tracks: Waking Up in Vegas, Thinking of You, If You Can Afford Me

2. Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection 7.2

Stand Out Tracks: Teenage Dream, Wide Awake, Hummingbird Heartbeat

3. Prism (Deluxe) 7.06

Stand Out Tracks: By The Grace of God, Legendary Lovers, Walking on Air

4. Witness (Deluxe) 6.05

Stand Out Tracks: Witness, Tsunami, Power

5. Smile (Deluxe) 6.29

Stand Out Tracks: Never Really Over

:suburban:

So I listened through all the songs again to do a fair ranking, I knew OOTB would be my top - it's honestly aged like fine wine! - but I'm surprised how high TD scored as I really can't listen to some of the songs anymore because I've heard them so much (Firework) :deadbanana: 

Surprised how low PRISM ranked as I thought it was a much better album but not as shocked as I was with how low Witness ranked :deadbanana2: I even put a few 1/1.5s because it honestly has some of her worst songs of all time which sucks because it also has some of her best and most experimental work.

Smile wasn't a shock given its full of filler and only has one good song 

:clack:

Pitchfork, I await your job offer

:ryan3:

Edited by teenager

5 hours ago, thismoment said:

NRO also had great visuals, the 70s theme would've been much better than the cheap clown we got for Smile. 

I remember when she released NRO and I loved it so much, and so many other people liked it as well, they were talking about Katy in the media... I was like SHE'S BACK! and then... :deadbanana:

Yep, I can agree that CTTR aestetique ≠ Bon Appétit sense of styling.

I think Katy was def afraid or disappointed CTTR was "underperformed" and her first haircut was damaged after that blonde procedure, so she has ditched off her first ideas.

• Like 2

That whole 'I cut my hair off because it was damaged' makes no sense because she then dyed it a different shade of blonde after cutting it??? And kept dying it afterwards, she was clearly going through something mentally and the short hair was supposed to be some sort of liberation. Otherwise she could've just done an Ariana and wore wigs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mordecai said:

That whole 'I cut my hair off because it was damaged' makes no sense because she then dyed it a different shade of blonde after cutting it??? And kept dying it afterwards, she was clearly going through something mentally and the short hair was supposed to be some sort of liberation. Otherwise she could've just done an Ariana and wore wigs

Literally, that was my thought in 2017

she could turn a gay man straight :clownny:

• Like 1

Where is the album?

I'm afraid nothing is coming this year

1 hour ago, Coldpurry said:

Where is the album?

I'm afraid nothing is coming this year

Watch her following the same promo schedule as Smile :rip:

I think Smile and Witness had the same effect of having great starting visuals and themes with NRO and Chained to the Rhythm. It's all about her staying consistent to the theme because the 2nd and 3rd singles for both albums killed the rollout for both eras.

F-mwCiAW4AAp15F.jpg

it's April 1st :giraffe:

Announcement today :clownny:

• Haha 2

Today is the iHeart Awards and she will attend it

Can't wait for another vague speculation that she is ready, like a butterfly, to fly into the sky with her promising headlining of that September festival in Brazil.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, halcyonday said:

it's April 1st :giraffe:

I almost die :chick3:

Screw album announcement, we got photos with Beyoncé, SZA, and "Electric" promo. :jonny5: Stream one of Katy's most underappreciated bops:

• Like 1

We are in the early stage of Teenage Dream era and she will release her lead single "California Gurls" with some rapper in two weeks. :eek: You can hear the snippet of her new hot song at the red carpet. 

Oh :WAP:

Spoiler

Reporter: Oh yeeaaahh!

KP: Oh yeah. 😛

💀

She's ready to return :jonny6:

She's looking amazing

She's so ready :jonnycat:

Lowkey hated the outfit she wore yesterday but I'm happy she's taking risks:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.