Dua Lipa

Cain

5 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Are you an actual insider or is it just trolling?

I was sneaking around trying to sniff Romain’s used socks and undergarments and I heard her playing it for him from their restroom’s laundry basket.

• Haha 2

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I was sneaking around trying to sniff Romain’s used socks and undergarments and I heard her playing it for him from their restroom’s laundry basket.

I have my answer now, thanks :gayalipacat3:

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I am so tired...

39 minutes ago, Cain said:

Okay so all the key sounds are definitely exaggerated for the snippet right? I don’t think they will be that present in the actual song

I thought those sounds are from camera shutter and they are not in the song no?

u guys made me listen to sacrifice and the production and soundscape are cute but that song was boring and annoying so i hope this isn’t (it was mostly the melody and abel’s voice tho) :gayalipacat5:

If they changed the lead single last minute, the days of silence make more sense now

• Like 1

Soo on a side note… does anybody have any idea as to why Dua has lost over 200k on insta?? I don’t really care about social media but does it have to do with Palestine?

Edited by lapisnour

7 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

Soo on a side note… does anybody have any idea as to why Dua has lost over 200k on insta?? I don’t really care about social media but does it have to do with Palestine?

Yes, they dropped as soon as she put up Instagram stories about it.

Edited by mystery

5 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

IG isn’t as strong as a platform anymore. Many people who have a similar ish number of followers on IG as her are also either not gaining anymore or losing as well, tho I’m sure there are some people who could’ve unfollowed her because of the situation it’s not the entire story here

That’s why I’m going to need duka to force her to be slightly more active on tiktok.. it doesn’t need to be a whole lot but like.. give us a bit more

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

IG isn’t as strong as a platform anymore. Many people who have a similar ish number of followers on IG as her are also either not gaining anymore or losing as well, tho I’m sure there are some people who could’ve unfollowed her because of the situation it’s not the entire story here

That’s why I’m going to need duka to force her to be slightly more active on tiktok.. it doesn’t need to be a whole lot but like.. give us a bit more

I 100% agree about the impact of insta, it’s been a dying platform for years now, when I checked on some of the biggest voices in pop I was actually shocked about the “little“ amount of followers some of them had (doja in particular)

if insta is dying and twitter’s already dead then like.. is tik tok really the only relevant social media platform atm? :deadbanana4:

not the platform celebrities avoid the most, maybe we’re truly going back to a time where celebrities don’t overexpose themselves and their lifestyle online, the anti-relatable era :jonny5:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

if insta is dying and twitter’s already dead then like.. is tik tok really the only relevant social media platform atm? :deadbanana4:

not the platform celebrities avoid the most, maybe we’re truly going back to a time where celebrities don’t overexpose themselves and their lifestyle online, the anti-relatable era :jonny5:

Idk we’re definitely in a weird era when it comes to social media where we truly as of now have tiktok to truly have an impact on, but I think the general consensus regarding tiktok has changed dramatically from what it was in 2020 don’t y‘all think?

5 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

Facebook DEAD and irrelevant, Twitter died a painful death, IG comatose at least, threads barely lived for like a day, YT also kind of dead

Tiktok really does feel like the only one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lapisnour said:

Idk we’re definitely in a weird era when it comes to social media where we truly as of now have tiktok to truly have an impact on, but I think the general consensus regarding tiktok has changed dramatically from what it was in 2020 don’t y‘all think?

It def feels like it has peaked around quarantine but it still feels alive

1 minute ago, lapisnour said:

idk i don’t have tik tok, i know some people who do but also tons who don’t. i feel like the age group that uses tik tok is much younger than instagram and twitter which used to have a younger userbase like 10 years ago as well. 

idk i don’t like video based social media so the tik tok format stills annoys me :bird:

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Facebook DEAD and irrelevant, Twitter died a painful death, IG comatose at least, threads barely lived for like a day, YT also kind of dead

Exactly, i actually also think that TikTok is still peaking, it’s the only platform where somebody can grow from like 5k to 200k in the matter of days 

15 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Maybe social medias in general are dying which is a very good thing for everyone's mental health

1 hour ago, mystery said:

Yes, they dropped as soon as she put up Instagram stories about it.

That's so disgusting :biblio:

• Like 2

Now that I watch this trailer again, I can hear in the background like someone is working out on a treadmill.  :chick2: 

“Training Season” makes sense now 

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Now that I watch this trailer again, I can hear in the background like someone is working out on a treadmill.  :chick2: 

“Training Season” makes sense now 

I think they were still going with the original plan when that post was made. People in the know already pointed that the teaser song is not TS.

4 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

I think they were still going with the original plan when that post was made. People in the know already pointed that the teaser song is not TS.

I find it really hard to believe they’ve just ‘switched’ lead singles two weeks prior 😭 like they must’ve already filmed the mv and rehearsed performances for the lead, I doubt they can just revise all of that in a week 

I guess the ‘insiders’ were just wrong, or all the teasers we’re getting are still TS

• Like 3

why did i just now notice that she kinda looks like karol g in the teaser :rip:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.