Dua Lipa

Cain

I would just like to say I actually like Perfect Illusion a lot and it’s one of the only redeemable things about NOanne

So if she would like to do Perfect Illusion (Dua’s Version) I would not be opposed 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Parker was never the problem with perfect illusion imo (and I do like it somewhat myself), the demo version by him that mark ronson played at his show a few years back sounds amazing.

I think Dua is in great hands

Edited by Fleabag
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I would just like to say I actually like Perfect Illusion a lot and it’s one of the only redeemable things about NOanne

So if she would like to do Perfect Illusion (Dua’s Version) I would not be opposed 

The instrumental on it is absolutely incredible yeah

Spoiler

The vocals on the other hand… not her finest work

I know Tame Impala as a group, the name and through out the years I tried to listen some songs but nothing really impressed me.

Can you post some songs which could be close to something which could fit to Dua's style?

I think Dua listed "Currents" by Tame Impala as (one of) her favorite albums by him and in general.

His best-known song is probably "The Less I Know The Better" from said album: 

15 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I know Tame Impala as a group, the name and through out the years I tried to listen some songs but nothing really impressed me.

Can you post some songs which could be close to something which could fit to Dua's style?

Imagine Dua on the instrumental of Let It Happen and you can tell the potential magic they both could come up with

4 minutes ago, roggenpierre said:

I think Dua listed "Currents" by Tame Impala as (one of) her favorite albums by him and in general.

Hmmmm this doesnt impress me at all ... :/

If she went into psychedelic rock/pop I wish she did something like:

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, Love Again said:

spacer.png

This better be not true this sounds so clunky :priceless:

loldfndjfgjfdbfhgfjhf plssss

:clack:

3 hours ago, roggenpierre said:

Currents is ******* epic. She has def produced many songs with Kevin and Danny L Harle this era, the final question really is how much impact, how many songs from them are in the final project, we have no idea of the scale of psychadelia influence.

Also I will not take any Currents slander, it is one of the best albums and yes, Dua has listed herself as one of alltime favorite albums

• Like 2

Is it just me or has her red hair kinda faded in those photos with Billie? :deadbanana2:

Feel like it’s needs another top up before promotions start

spacer.png

Edited by Aslan

16 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

This better not be real, the whole self empowering Katy Perry ass pop was really cute and cool for DSN and I can kinda still see it for new rules, but she better not continue always releasing songs with these Katy ass lyrics

Edited by lapisnour

2 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Is it just me or has her red hair kinda faded in those photos with Billie? :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

It is just the lighting, it hasn't been that long since the prior pics we saw of her in public.

19 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I don't know who made this but... :eli:

6 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

This better not be real, the whole self empowering Katy Perry ass pop was really cute and cool for DSN and I can kinda still see it for new rules, but she better not continue always releasing songs with these Katy ass lyrics

lbr her FN lyrics were already nowhere near Katy lyrics

she doesn't put "congressman" and stuff like that like other songstresses, but she isnt a "you held me down all the time" songstress either I hope

1 minute ago, popmusic said:

omg what no wowsdhidjf

4 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Be serious:ryan3:

we need you to be trolling so we know if we need to switch into forceliking these lyrics :hippo:

If those are real the song seems like an "answer" to Break My Heart.

I don't want Training Season to be her Part Of Me nn

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

lbr her FN lyrics were already nowhere near Katy lyrics

she doesn't put "congressman" and stuff like that like other songstresses, but she isnt a "you held me down all the time" songstress either I hope

Yeah you’re right, just generally I think we need to wait for more of her work because she’s not really established as a songwriter with a distinct way of writing, so my hope is she’s cementing herself as a songwriter hopefully with DL3?? I mean I loved how universal the lyrics on FN were but they also were really shallow and surface level. I think especially a person with such unique heritage and general history (child of immigrants etc.) it would be cool to get to know HER as a person

Edited by lapisnour

I'm super confident 

just need the song to be out, I know her and Kevin are gonna make it excellent

any unnatural hair colour usually fades really fast, all the people i know irl who dyed their hair red, pink, or any other colour that isnt like brown or blonde usually have to get it touched up frequently because otherwise it'll turn muddish/brown or grey-ish.

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

spacer.png

Don’t think it’s Red but more of Burgundy cherry magenta colour, which appeared red. Tbh plain red is very boring, I’m glad her hair is darker than that!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.