Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Carly Rae Jepsen

Featured Replies

On 5/21/2025 at 8:21 PM, penguintim said:

I've been thinking (once I request and receive permission from the mods of course) about organizing a Carly Ra(t)e for a while now and even spending an inordinate amount of time yesterday designing graphics when I should've been working. The conundrum is do we try doing it before CRJ8 drops, wait until it drops so we can conclude it, or wait even longer in case we get another companion album shortly after and we can include that?

I think you should do one now and then we can do CRJ8 album survivor

  • Replies 48
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Any new album announced? I enjoyed The Loneliest Time so much,  The Loveliest Time not so much so it feels like the last album was in 2022

4 minutes ago, politeone said:

Any new album announced? 

she was finishing it few weeks ago and teased Ice Cream Cone

 

 

6 hours ago, Kern said:

she was finishing it few weeks ago and teased Ice Cream Cone

 

Sounds cool, I like this less maximalist sound on here. It's just bare bones instruments and voice and great song writing 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

Provisional final song list for the upcoming rate, is there anything you think is missing fellow carly fries?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QfvXUUHNKCvr9KhVTybEGsp2TAF27ov55Ea0xOHt-04/edit?usp=sharing

tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

  • ATRL Moderator

This is the last song I'm having trouble deciding whether to include bc she's not credited, but she is all over the backing vocals... help me out fellow carly fries do we include it or not?

7 hours ago, penguintim said:

This is the last song I'm having trouble deciding whether to include bc she's not credited, but she is all over the backing vocals... help me out fellow carly fries do we include it or not?

Well yes because it's a good song and more Carlenesties need to be exposed to the excellent sings on Gone Now :giraffe:

9 hours ago, penguintim said:

This is the last song I'm having trouble deciding whether to include bc she's not credited, but she is all over the backing vocals... help me out fellow carly fries do we include it or not?

No, we need a rate with less Jack Ingmeoff :giraffe:

 

Edited by Curaga

On 6/19/2025 at 12:04 AM, penguintim said:

Provisional final song list for the upcoming rate, is there anything you think is missing fellow carly fries?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QfvXUUHNKCvr9KhVTybEGsp2TAF27ov55Ea0xOHt-04/edit?usp=sharing

tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

Oh wow, I never knew there were extra songs on Dedicated Side B... and I see Super Natural, so this list looks good to me!

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

julien for number one 

 

tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

Not with that egregious beep/mixing error between 2:00–2:01 

 

tumblr_inline_p66m34E8Qd1qgk4m1_4001.thu

 

cute song otherwise

  • ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, hoax said:

Well yes because it's a good song and more Carlenesties need to be exposed to the excellent sings on Gone Now :giraffe:

 

9 hours ago, Curaga said:

No, we need a rate with less Jack Ingmeoff :giraffe:

 

ok :suburban:

  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

Happy B-day to her best album :heart:

 

 

 

Put it to Rest is a godtier song..........like the motherquakes that happened flattened cities

  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

@PenguinTim just came here to post this stuff! New ATRL Moderator, youre doing amazing, sweetie (.mp3)!!

Also- can I redo my rates. I started falling deeply in love with a lot of the Kiss album (finally) and kinda feel wrong about some of my scores. Poor, This Kiss…she deserved a 9.5

  • 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

Just noticed that this is available on Spotify thanks to some gay at Interscope uploading this video there WAP

  • 1 month later...
  • ATRL Moderator

Okay girls it's time to hold our noses and make this go viral!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.