Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Camila Cabello

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.9k
  • Views 189.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JustLikeMagic
    JustLikeMagic

    It is! Not super soon, but soon. she's coming with those Latin vibes again on this album. It's not exactly like before though, there are a lot of Afrobeats-influenced songs, most of them actually. Es

  • JustLikeMagic
    JustLikeMagic

    well just asked a source next to me (who confirmed me info about familia past year that i posted here) about cc4, he told me that the project will have an experimental sound, some songs recorded to it

  • camilizer
    camilizer

    she’s genuinely deranged 

On 9/4/2026 at 5:43 AM, jdanton2 said:

song about Camila.

The Dutch singer Nobu released a song called "Camila Cabello". In the track, he tells the story of a girl he falls in love with at first sight, but since he doesn't know her name, he decides to call her "Camila, Camila Cabello," because that's who she looks like.

lol, I like it hiphopguy-gif-7f18a30257ca8759d935f0348c

14 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

collab hopefully coming soon.

060104-em-A33-prv.gif

Give us this collab already, we have been hearing aout it for so long, they look amazing

HRZ7KTwbgAAn2XN?format=jpg&name=medium

Zara IG

Screenshot-2026-09-05-065714.png

Edited by istersay

Trending in Entertainment

Screenshot-2026-09-05-070604.png

Ed Sheeran introducing Camila Cabello today at MetLife Stadium. ❤️

"It's rare to form strong and real friendships, and I've been friends with this person for over a decade. She was in New York, we saw each other earlier today, and I said, 'We should sing together.' It's one of my favorite songs, I can't wait to perform it… make some noise for Camila Cabello"

Edited by istersay

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Camila going to be featured on a song by a Cuban group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orishas_(band)

minionsyell.gif I hope it's as good as Lola

4 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

coming in November.

Good. Now we want the lead single Before that!

1 hour ago, Rhenanart said:

Good. Now we want the lead single Before that!

MTE 105.gif that's just a feature, I hope she still gets a solo song out also

33 minutes ago, istersay said:

MTE 105.gif that's just a feature, I hope she still gets a solo song out also

She betta perform it at The VMAS this end of the month

It doesnt make sense for her to tease lyrics in august and not release anything from the album this year

Plus, shes not releasing in november/december because of christmas boost

So it gotta Be september /october

Edited by Rhenanart

1 hour ago, Rhenanart said:

She betta perform it at The VMAS this end of the month

It doesnt make sense for her to tease lyrics in august and not release anything from the album this year

Plus, shes not releasing in november/december because of christmas boost

So it gotta Be september /october

that's what I've been hoping for, at least by Oct before the holiday stuff takes over

9 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

It's been almost a month since she last posted, we are so over

mIL8nvK.png

she'll do a little dance on insta tomorrow and we'll be so back

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2FlDcld

4 hours ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

It's been almost a month since she last posted, we are so over

mIL8nvK.png

Shes saving her Instagram for the lead single announcement soon

No way she would Go to this Tommy hilfiger show and not post anything unless she had a plan

Same With italy/zara larsson pictures

She was looking gorgeous and didnt post anything? Shes building the hype

Edited by Rhenanart

teasing new music.

"I'm in New York because I was in the studio and I'm very close to finishing my album, which I'm super excited about. I can't say much but I was in Long Pond last week working with Aaron Dessner, which was a lot of fun." — Camila Cabello 

 

 

Edited by jdanton2

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

teasing new music.

"I'm in New York because I was in the studio and I'm very close to finishing my album, which I'm super excited about. I can't say much but I was in Long Pond last week working with Aaron Dessner, which was a lot of fun." — Camila Cabello 

 

 

album is almost finished!! groupcircle.gif

Confirmed to be currently working with Aaron Dessner (Folklore, evermore , the tortured poets and some Midnights bônus tracks)

Also with Jon Bellion (Shameless and Liar) and seen yesterday with Sasha Sloan (Never Be The Same)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.