Everything posted by Rhenanart
-
this is one of the worst interludes of all time from an otherwise great album
Janets tracklists are so unaesthetic and unsatisfying to the eyes because of those interludes Like the albums having 30 tracks, only like 14-16 of them being full songs Really? We want SONGS
-
this is one of the worst interludes of all time from an otherwise great album
I actually ignore the interludes from this album I have a version of It with only the 14 full tracks and It ROCKS
-
Camila Cabello
POP EMERGENCY Camila Just confirmed in a behind the scenes video for the Tommy Hilfigir campaign that shes been making music with lots of guitar/raw organic instrumentation and a little bit of synth Last month my prediction based on the songs shes been using on social media attached to her posts was: 'Latin dream-pop with 90s alternative rock and folk influences.' Maybe I was kinda right?
- Was Ava's Lost your faith really that bad?
-
Camila Cabello
I Still think were getting the lead late october at the latest
- Love Me Harder vs What's My Name?
-
Hard Candy is not a bad album...
Its actually a very solid album. Yeah, It has its missteps (Incredible, Spanish Lesson), but It has its bops (the 3 singles, Dance 2night, Beat Goes On, Devia Wouldnt Recognize You)
-
Camila Cabello
Confirmed to be currently working with Aaron Dessner (Folklore, evermore , the tortured poets and some Midnights bônus tracks) Also with Jon Bellion (Shameless and Liar) and seen yesterday with Sasha Sloan (Never Be The Same)
-
Camila Cabello
Shes saving her Instagram for the lead single announcement soon No way she would Go to this Tommy hilfiger show and not post anything unless she had a plan Same With italy/zara larsson pictures She was looking gorgeous and didnt post anything? Shes building the hype
- Lights, Demi, Camila - Better "Quiet"?
- Madonna Papa Don't Preach or Janet Jackson Nasty
-
Madonna Papa Don't Preach or Janet Jackson Nasty
Are you guys crazy? Papa dont preach is better BY FAR. A THOUSAND MILES by far. Janet track is cute I guess but what the **** is this spoken-chorus? Lacks creativity or sauce. Papa dont preach is literally a masterpiece, melodic, epic, cathartic, blending synth-pop with those classical violins giving it a unique sound. I never listened tô Janet discography, but Im starting to think she might Be very overrated, if this poll is any indication. There may actually Be a reason why madonnas singles are 10x more rembered.
-
Camila Cabello
She betta perform it at The VMAS this end of the month It doesnt make sense for her to tease lyrics in august and not release anything from the album this year Plus, shes not releasing in november/december because of christmas boost So it gotta Be september /october
-
Camila Cabello
Good. Now we want the lead single Before that!
-
Camila Cabello
News from my chatgp friend "For a Latin dream-pop album with '90s alternative rock and folk influences, I'd say autumn is the strongest fit by far. If the album is specifically dreamy, nostalgic, romantic, slightly melancholic and guitar-driven, I would release it in October or November. That combination practically screams autumn." If Im right about the sound of the album, It would really make sense lead single this autumn, hm? Maybe even the album? Perhaps lead in September/album November-December ? Idk
-
Camila Cabello
Gian posting a camila video singing Linger by The cranberries in his stories Pop rock era confirmed here we go
-
Camila Cabello
Im currently very in love with my theory/vision of how the album could sound like, but if I was wrong, I would be down for a rehash if It was focused on her dark emo songs. Romance has a lot of It but its kinda soft, I think she could Go more crazy and edgier and intense as an overall dark album vibe, like Shameless/Never Be The Same. Maybe It wouldnt Be exactly New territory for her, but it would contrast nicely with C xoxo "summer baddie" vibes
-
Camila Cabello
Diva Her quoting the picture Dolly says she was the original punk rocker Rock era confirmed
-
Camila Cabello
Was Zara at The dinner? He tagged her Why is camila not tagged? Confusing
-
Xtina, Taylor, and Sabrina are the most iconic female artists of their generations!
Xtina being the least iconic from the 00s lol
-
Which GGGB single are you deleting?
The lack of taste of atrl Hate that i Love you is much better than shut up and flop
-
Camila Cabello
Yes, this analysis was based on a list of 22 consecutive songs she posted on her Instagram feed, but it isn't necessarily 100% accurate. It's more of a theory regarding the overall sound she's aiming for in the project; she won't necessarily use every single one of those references. I know an insider here had already mentioned she would be doing Afrobeats, but my theory aligns perfectly with the collaborators we know are involved in the album. Dan Nigro and Blake Slatkin have a lot of pop-rock work; Aaron Dessner brings a folk influence; Delacey and Luka Closer point toward alternative pop. There's also the fact that she's been wearing black constantly over the past year and—ever since the 2024 VMAs, when she went back to being a brunette—has almost always worn a cross necklace.
-
Camila Cabello
Okay . Get ready because its long, but kinda exciting. So I decided to analyze the photos Camila has been posting since she started working on "CC5" back in November or December 2024. A lot of people speculated that the cowboy hat she's been wearing might mean something, but I had a realization regarding the songs she's been featuring in her Instagram posts. Not every photo has music, so I gathered the song titles and artist names to create a list—spanning from December 2024 (when she mentioned being in the studio) to the latest photo she posted working there ten days ago. I noticed the songs are connected; they all seem to belong to the same sonic universe, sharing similar genres—mostly from the 70s and 80s. I fed the list into ChatGPT and asked for an analysis of the potential album sound, assuming the 22 songs I listed were actually hidden clues from her. Here's what it said: "If these song choices are intentional clues, I'd predict Camila's fifth album will be an alternative/organic Latin pop record, heavy on 90s/2000s nostalgia, dream-pop textures, Mexican/Latin American influences, and a darker, cinematic atmosphere. Not necessarily a Latin album in the conventional sense. It looks more like: alternative pop + folk/Latin pop + dream pop + soft rock + vintage singer-songwriter vibes + psychedelic/cinematic production." "If she's using these songs as sonic references, I'd expect a much stronger emphasis on vocals, guitars, bass, live instrumentation, and atmosphere, rather than the hyperpop/trap-oriented production that defined parts of C,XOXO. C,XOXO deliberately embraced influences from experimental pop, hip-hop, hyperpop, and electronic music. Your list almost sounds like a reaction against that aesthetic." "I would envision the album featuring themes of obsession, betrayal, longing, femininity, folklore, ghosts, memory, desire, and heartbreak. Not necessarily a depressing album—more romantic and haunted." "Potentially lots of acoustic guitar, atmospheric synths, organic percussion, layered backing vocals, and distorted or 'washed-out' (reverb-drenched) guitars, with an analog-sounding production rather than the big drops typical of modern pop." "If I had to create a sonic palette based solely on your list, I'd predict something like this: 40% alternative pop / dream pop Cocteau Twins, The Cranberries, Sade, The 1975 25% Latin alternative / folk Julieta Venegas, Mecano, Maná, Chavela Vargas 15% 90s/2000s pop-rock nostalgia Hilary Duff, Natalie Imbruglia 10% singer-songwriter / Americana Paul Simon, Lana Del Rey, Elvis 10% soul / funk / experimental Marvin Gaye, Talking Heads, Juan Luis Guerra, Milo J" "If your theory is right, I'd expect something like: Camila Cabello — Album #5 Latin alternative pop Dream pop 90s alternative rock 2000s nostalgia Mexican and Latin American influences Cinematic production Organic instrumentation Dark romanticism / folklore Sporadic Latin rhythmic bursts And, crucially, less 'hyperpop experiment' and more 'world-building.' The C,XOXO album was heavily focused on experimentation and contemporary pop culture. This list makes me imagine Album #5 as something warmer, weirder, more nostalgic, more organic, and more rooted in culture. If I had to define the sound in a single sentence, I'd call it: 'Latin dream-pop with 90s alternative rock and folk influences.' And honestly, that would be a very exciting direction for Camila."
-
Camila Cabello
Im afraid I had an EUREKA Moment and found out where she is going musically I have a very coherent theory