Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Camila Cabello

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.9k
  • Views 189.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JustLikeMagic
    JustLikeMagic

    It is! Not super soon, but soon. she's coming with those Latin vibes again on this album. It's not exactly like before though, there are a lot of Afrobeats-influenced songs, most of them actually. Es

  • JustLikeMagic
    JustLikeMagic

    well just asked a source next to me (who confirmed me info about familia past year that i posted here) about cc4, he told me that the project will have an experimental sound, some songs recorded to it

  • camilizer
    camilizer

    she’s genuinely deranged 

Out and about 3walkers.gif

Camila Cabello Central @cabellocentral
Camila Cabello with her mom at Harry Styles' concert
HSD8pNCXMAM-ZYN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by istersay

Camila and Tate bf-bikesmileyshe.gif

Camila Cabello via Instagram story with Tate McRae and their manager Jeffrey Azoff 🤍
HSIA8ssbcAEndBg?format=jpg&name=900x900

from Camila ig stories

808501108-18643194274012900-915853709855

Edited by istersay

@istersay you're spamming too many external embed links in here this page was a nightmare to load deadbanana

Hyped for Camila's next era though, hope she's feeling inspired by the revived interest in C, XOXO

40 minutes ago, Evenstar said:

@istersay you're spamming too many external embed links in here this page was a nightmare to load deadbanana

Hyped for Camila's next era though, hope she's feeling inspired by the revived interest in C, XOXO

so do i but i think we're getting a dessner produced album? that's the latest i heard tho she seems to have worked with everyone over the past two years

Thank god Jon's stuff made it. If she's not going to continue down the path of the last album at least we might get something like Romance.

@Camila_Cabello
also here's a little gift to remember our time together on tour last year i miss it so much 💌💘🌸💌💕

8 hours ago, Evenstar said:

@istersay you're spamming too many external embed links in here this page was a nightmare to load deadbanana

Hyped for Camila's next era though, hope she's feeling inspired by the revived interest in C, XOXO

sorry, I removed/edited some of them but I don't want to stop posting her new stuff. You could put my posts on ignore, then they give you a choice whether to view each post one by one if you want )

We're getting a song with the Tommy Hilfiger Freedom; minionsyell.gif

"I Want To Break Free" - Camila Cabello

@CamilaCabelloBR
Translated from Portuguese

Camila Cabello will do a cover of Queen's "I Want to Break Free" for the campaign with Tommy Hilfiger.

"They really let me do what I wanted with the cover, and it was fun to have that creative freedom to think: 'Okay, obviously Freddie Mercury and Queen are irreproducible, so I'm not going to try to do anything like their version. I'm going to do the Camila version.' I tried to follow my intuition and deliver a softer version, almost more introspective, of that song." — Camila Cabello

HSPO0E-W8AAuK0m?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by istersay

all this stuff happening, maybe next we'll get some teasers for new music fan2

NYLON

Screenshot-2026-09-15-070254.png

Edited by istersay

Just now, jdanton2 said:

really good cover though i wish it was longer.

I wonder if there is a longer version also

will probably have to wait till next year.

CC: It's still under wraps, but I think there will be... I'm really excited about the music and about this next era. I'm just working on my album, planning this next era, and living my life.

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

will probably have to wait till next year.

CC: It's still under wraps, but I think there will be... I'm really excited about the music and about this next era. I'm just working on my album, planning this next era, and living my life.

we're doomed rofl

13 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

will probably have to wait till next year.

CC: It's still under wraps, but I think there will be... I'm really excited about the music and about this next era. I'm just working on my album, planning this next era, and living my life.

I Still think were getting the lead late october at the latest

4 hours ago, Rhenanart said:

I Still think were getting the lead late october at the latest

hopefully but from what Camila said it seemed we may have a long wait . would be good if we could at least get a single this year.

10 hours ago, Rhenanart said:

I Still think were getting the lead late october at the latest

I was so hopeful of this, but time is running out

6 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

hopefully but from what Camila said it seemed we may have a long wait . would be good if we could at least get a single this year.

a single at least would give us something to hang on to while waiting for the album

ezgif-19f53121d9404dd9.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.