Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Most Wanted would've done good had there been a video out, A Thelma and Louise inspired vid. This is what is killing potential singles, there is nothing to create the hype and push them. 

I think of that movie everytime!

• Like 1

• Replies 109.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I want danceyonce back. I saw a clip of her eating Daddy Lessons on the Formation tour on Twitter. I am glad, like Fatima suggested, Bey toned it down to take care of her self. But I'm not done with danceyonce. I need at least 6 bomb 8 counts on the next tour. 😫

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Not them trying to blame the carters for the bad reviews :hoetenks:

Also Bodyguard needs to be the new single.

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Kisuke said:

Not them trying to blame the carters for the bad reviews :hoetenks:

Also Bodyguard needs to be the new single.

Why would they think the carters and not her arch nemesis Kim k and Kanye?

28 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Most Wanted would've done good had there been a video out, A Thelma and Louise inspired vid. This is what is killing potential singles, there is nothing to create the hype and push them. 

Ultimately this. There is only so much we can do without Beyoncé lifting a finger.

2 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

How exactly is Bey benefiting?

Because ultimately comparisons will be drawn and itll be yet another example of Bey outclassing another peer, furthering her Queen status.

Even if Bey didn't want to give us full music videos or do any tv promo, I wish she would have at least given us something like this for some songs: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

BODYGUARD reentering USA spotify on a sunday is a good sign, idk if it had anything to do with it being used in her IG clips - don't know if those have any sort of impact on anything, but hopefully tomorrow it rises and it can be the CUFF IT of the album we needed!! :1stplace:

• Like 4

yeah I was wondering why II most wanted isn't taking off. I agree with other users that a music video with strong storytelling elements would've helped. plus I think the time of year is affecting it too tbh.

agreed with everyone about bodyguard. It would be perfect as a single at this time of year and it's clearly ahead of the other tracks other than Texas when it comes to consumption. 

I swear the lack of visuals is hurting so many songs' chances of becoming hits. I know ppl say visuals are irrelevant but I genuinely think they'd help a LOT more than ppl think. Same thing with renaissance songs back when they first came out.

do you guys think there's ANY chance they're coming this year? I'd rather get them first before act 3 tbh :gaycat7:

• Like 1

GLyTs3KXsAEcfc0?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

most wanted isn't doing that hot because well, it's not in the cards to be a hit

Levi Streams however wont need a video to be a hit 

• Like 2

Genuinely confused about these pointless reels from Japan. Does she think this is what helps streams and singles?? :suburban:

10 hours ago, CécredSpaces said:

This is what the singles run should have been:

1. TEXAS HOLD 'EM (Main Single) / 16 CARRIAGES (Sacrificial Lamb for the Arts)
  2. BODYGUARD - late april release 
  3. YA YA - Summer smash hit (June)
  4. LEVII'S JEANS - Tour announcement single
  5. II MOST WANTED - Fall single for the drama queens and lesbians

So much wasted potential. :deadbanana2: 

Still possible but tbh they only need to go all in when Texas starts to fall but I don't think it would hurt to have 2 singles smash 

That Reel is the closest thing we've got to visuals since the teaser dropped. Sick woman.

11 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Genuinely confused about these pointless reels from Japan. Does she think this is what helps streams and singles?? :suburban:

I'm sure a TikTok theorist will decode this by weeks end :gayalipacat3:

• Haha 2

not someone downvoting me for being horny for beyoncé in the lie detector thread, chile

beyonce-break-my-soul.gif 

The Chitlin Circuit Tour gonna start in Japan.

I can feel it. :jonnycat:

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I don't want CC to go under 10m already. 

Edited by sillycilla

3 hours ago, Shelter said:

Beyonce, you still have time, do something! 

:ryan3:

Also, didn't II Most Wanted just get sent to radio? Maybe it'll slowly make its way to the top of the charts, it just needs time.

:ryan3:

She is looking her best right now and it's being wasted on IG. Can you imagine those looks in a music video? that would elevate the songs and era so much. I feel so annoyed when i think about this. What happened to her following MJ's career, when did she lose faith in visuals i wonder?

Edited by jane
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, jane said:

She is looking her best right now and it's being wasted on IG. Can you imagine those looks in a music video? that would elevate the songs and era so much. I feel so annoyed when i think about this. What happened to her following MJ's career, when did she lose faith in visuals i wonder?

I thought shawty like Mike, found out she like Prince 

38 minutes ago, Shigo said:

She is coming girls.:gayalipacat3:

Based off what? 

Xiu Xiu Drinking GIF by Polyvinyl Records

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.