Beyoncé

Kisuke

Sis can drive a whole truck in Japan....

But cant sit at home for 3 songs from CC and perform them sitting on her white 10k sofa in a accoustic manner....

• Replies 109k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

25 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the amount of y'all voting to off riverdance… i hope she throws the usb stick with the visuals and tour plans in the ocean and retires by tomorrow :biblio:

walk with me...

RIIVERDANCE is the PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA of this album. I listen to it mostly to hear the phenomenal transition into II HANDS II HEAVEN :gayoncecat3:

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, kimberly said:

walk with me...

RIIVERDANCE is the PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA of this album.

lazy-dog.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They got me today :clown:

11 minutes ago, tachiwaka said:

They got me today :clown:

Where did this even come from?

It's VERY VERY Nadia Lee Cohen.  Strange

Found it, it is Nadia Lee Cohen.    I feel like this visuals will be very similar to this though, it WAY added to my excitement. 

Y'all should watch it

• Like 1

Y'all....  This visuals are going to be mind-blowing lol

I see why that journalist said that it's reportedly more "artsy" and "weird", and I totally expect that it is.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I see why that journalist said that it's reportedly more "artsy" and "weird", and I totally expect that it is.

By the time she releases it, Nadia will have worked with other artists who don't sit on things and then the discourse will be she copied so and so.. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

By the time she releases it, Nadia will have worked with other artists who don't sit on things and then the discourse will be she copied so and so.. 

I agree.  I truly think they're coming soon, because Nadia teased it.  Beyonce's also hinting with the echoville sweater, no way was that not intentional

Edited by Lose My Breath

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

@SashaDevachelli u were right abt SPAGHETTII

spacer.png

I knew you would see the light my friend, all glory to god. And nothing for All Up in You Anus

spacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I agree.  I truly think they're coming soon, because Nadia teased it.  Beyonce's also hinting with the echoville sweater, no way was that not intentional

Nadia's napkin said "tonight" yesterday and that's long passed. :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I agree! Have done a fair bit of deep diving on Nadia since her involvement was revealed and I'm bracing for something really left-field and edgy. Which the insider article pretty much relayed to be the case with the upcoming film.

There is still a part of me that occasionally wishes for Bey to tap into "verbatim c*nt Pop star mode" and go ALL OUT with mind-blowing 8-count choreo, exaggerative wind machines, and a brand of over-the-topness that reminds and re-cements that she's unrivaled on the performance tip. 

But I equally like that Bey is pushing the parameters of her art, is exploring new terrain, and can still incorporate some of the tried and true elements we have come to love from her along the way. 

BIK (which the insider insisted the new film is better than) was stunning and a great marriage between "New Bey" (artsy, less is more) and "Old School Bey" (all out c*ntness and choreo e.g. My Power, Already). Throwing Nadia's quirky, retro aesthetic into the mix ought to be interesting. As will be the fact that, so far, the albums take me to different worlds listening to them.

For Act 1, I dually envision settings similar to Pose as well as more modern times, while Act 2 clearly lends itself to a retro, western aesthetic. How it all is pieced together is almost "as" intriguing to me as the content of the visuals themselves.

Spoiler

I will say, though, I dont want anymore long poems, blank stares into the camera, or too many cut-aways to things, people, settings that aren't Beyonce. I've pretty much loved all of her visuals, but there is definitely room to improve as she evolves her output.

Edited by Cbreezy
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Nadia's napkin said "tonight" yesterday and that's long passed. :gaycat7:

i mean did you really expect a film's director to be the first to tease its release on a cocktail napkin of all things :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i mean did you really expect a film's director to be the first to tease its release on a cocktail napkin of all things :deadbanana4:

I did not. But fans took it as a sign.. Parkwood nor Yvette have teased anything. The only real possibility is stagecoach but even that is iffy. The dream said "time for the tour" and here we are a month and a half later with the window closing for summer dates. Idk, she changes her mind constantly. If it's not ready after 8 years idk what to tell you.. :suburban:

Edited by sillycilla

5 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

I did not. But fans took it as a sign.. :suburban:

they'd take a fart as a sign :suburban:

i want the visuals to make lemonade and bik look like cheap art school projects 

**** on it, vomit on it, give birth to it 

tia-mowry-tamera-mowry.gif

58 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I think she'll likely go the Lemonade/Khalil Joseph approach, meaning she'll take this directorial style and mold it to be more palatable/Beyonce. Hopefully it won't piss Nadia off the way it did Khalil. :rip: 

29 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Legion did randomly post a gif of Bey wiggling her eyebrows. It's all coming together.

moo.png

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think she'll likely go the Lemonade/Khalil Joseph approach, meaning she'll take this directorial style and mold it to be more palatable/Beyonce. Hopefully it won't piss Nadia off the way it did Khalil. :rip: 

Legion did randomly post a gif of Bey wiggling her eyebrows. It's all coming together.

moo.png

How do we know Khalil was pissed?

I'm so checked out of this era oof. Like fave like stan :suburban:

The hyper-invested in Renaissance to not caring about Country Cosplay after the first three days pipeline is giving whiplash. Save me, Neck!

11 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

moo.png

moon theories : OUT 

piecing gifs and napkins together  : IN

she really keeps us on our toes:suburban:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

How do we know Khalil was pissed?

I don't remember every detail because I read about it before the pandemic, but after she saw his original cut she chose to bring in the additional directors because they had creative issues. She won't allow his version to be shown anywhere other than museums. 

I imagine working on an entire film and then having more commercial directors brought in to make it more linear would sting a bit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.