• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

14 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Lets just say, Levii is safe lol

This is a drag to get through so far. CC really is a masterpiece 

12 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I don't know why this popped into my mind, but I'm so glad Bey has evolved her sound and continues to work with all kinds of exciting producers! Can you imagine if she had one main producer who kept rehashing the same ******* beats from 2017? It'd be awful!

:khalyan:

We have a Jack Antonoff equivalent: The-Dream.

It's just that Bey works with other producers and writers all the time, so even if The-Dream is present in everything, you can hardly feel it.

Now if she stuck with her way of producing prior to self-titled... that would've been a different story.

1 hour ago, Negiiiii said:

Renaissance Tour was definitely a highlight of her career, it truly was AMAZING.

but oh my god every single year, when it's Coachella time I have to watch Homecoming.

guys, homecoming is on another lovel. Idk what kind of demon possessed her for two weeks but that concert…

Homecoming will go down as her best. Sis was HUNGRY and literally going all out. I remember there are so many moments where you can see she was either panting really hard or trying to catch breath between songs. I truly believe her when she says she never pushed herself like this before.

also, the camera work and editing for Homecoming (just for the concert part) are GENIUS. They really capture the energy of the performances and the stage.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Likingstars said:

Homecoming will go down as her best. Sis was HUNGRY and literally going all out. I remember there are so many moments where you can see she was either panting really hard or trying to catch breath between songs. I truly believe her when she says she never pushed herself like this before.

also, the camera work and editing for Homecoming (just for the concert part) are GENIUS. They really capture the energy of the performances and the stage.

The Beyoncé Experience for me >>>

Sis had cheap outfits, talent and a dream. She made it work.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

like I seriously don't have the tiniest negative thing to say about homecoming. It is perfect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CécredSpaces said:

Ok sis let me re watch the concert cuz well it's the b day tour and I feel like I haven't watched it for decades 

• Like 1

now that it's been a bit and CC has settled for me. Renaissance is better than CC which I had felt after my initial listen. Ren has higher highs plus there's no song as bad as spaghetti:biblio: CC has better lyrics/storytelling overall though but renaissance is the more interesting record. Plus I do like quite a few songs on CC but there aren't any that I love as deeply as AS, Move, AHAP etc. after the first week of REN's release AS and Move were both in my top 15 Beyoncé songs ever which is kinda crazy but they were

The album length hurts the album when it comes to replay value for me honestly so I just tailor it down to exactly what I want. I really don't like the interludes :/// there's strong material there it just needed further editing

In an alternate reality where Beyoncé still cared deeply about her rollouts Bodyguard, Tyrant, and Ii most wanted would be smash hits. And American requiem and alligator tears would be cult classics à la alien superstar. Just for fun has grown on me quite a bit too. Lyrical standout alongside daughter and alligator tears imo

the physicals situation is such a mess. especially because loyal fans are the main ones being affected. 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Lets just say, Levii is safe lol

I came in here to say this... Levi Streams is good to be the next single ! 

Oh Beyoncé, the innovative, groundbreaking and interesting artist that you are. No one will ever come close 

:gayoncecat3:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Shelter said:

This is a drag to get through so far. CC really is a masterpiece 

Yeah, one dimensional for sure.  It's so confusing to me how someone can have so much success with this output :rip:

Beyonce deserves so much more than she gets

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Yeah, one dimensional for sure.  It's so confusing to me how someone can have so much success with this output :rip:

Beyonce deserves so much more than she gets

Some of the lyrics are killing me. I'll give it another chance though. 

Makes me appreciate CC so much more, a mix of everything. 

31 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Some of the lyrics are killing me. I'll give it another chance though. 

Makes me appreciate CC so much more, a mix of everything. 

IDK if I'll listen again.  CC is eating it down, Eternal Sunshine does as well.

Some of y'all that have complained about CC need to queue up your streaming services Friday and learn to appreciate :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Reverie said:

Idk I need Levis Jeans released as a single solely for the reason of karaoke spots having it ready for my friends and I to perform. I know I won't get that but maybe there's a chance anyways because I saw some places having Alien Superstar wekjnweh

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95213ja2wrn3hklveio6l

How do you even sing Alien Superstar at karaoke? Lol the opening is so awkward if you're a regular person.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CécredSpaces said:

PeriodT!

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

U have no idea how much I want to punch ur face right now for typing this paragraph.

OMG this took me out LMAO

"Even though I know one day you're gonna shine on your own, I'll be your projector" this always gets me :sosad:
oh Rumi, about to stomp stomp stomp

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

How do you even sing Alien Superstar at karaoke? Lol the opening is so awkward if you're a regular person.

By being drunk/high and waiting for the second verse to hit so everyone can scream UNICORN IS THE UNIFORM YOU PUT ON EYES ON YOU WHEN YOU PERFORM and then the nonhive gives up after the word intravenous and then it's onto the next song before the chorus comes back

• Haha 1

I really think Bodyguard could've truly been the SOTS

Could you imagine if that was the first single? 

• Like 1

Got my cowboy carter aka Beyince cd in the mail today....

Jolene sounds like **** tbh on the cd version like the guys vocals come in all weird and ****... :biblio:

Other wise it sounds good with the 23 original songs ngl

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Anyone else feel like the album was overwhelming at first, but now it's kind of sinking in a bit more?  I've listened to it everyday, but not as much as I usually play her stuff at first.  All of the sudden I can't stop playing it, it has been on repeat for a couple of days now.  It was immediate for me, but just kind of heavy. 

Yep, because now I know the story and its exciting to be ready to perform the whole book every time. For us dramatic gays, these storybook albums with literal dialogue to give you a clear vision make for such a good performance piece. You cannot tell me I'm not slanging guns in the Old West and riding horses pass coyote ridden fields smoking weed by the time I get to Amen. I do skip a page or 2 (sorry Protector :smallflower:), but otherwise I'm deep into the lore.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I really think Bodyguard could've truly been the SOTS

Could you imagine if that was the first single? 

No imagine Texas Hold 'Em and Bodyguard dual single :jonny5:

the album is overwhelming yes. Even for someone like me who knows every song, I get tired. However videos will make it easy to digest for the GP and for those fans not as open minded as us. 

So.... Andrew appears to be at an old western style church....

Wonder why?  Anyone know where Beyonce has been?

I'm a detective, *******

He's here, which I'm pretty sure is a filming set

wild-west-church.webp?s=2048x2048&w=is&k

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.