Beyoncé

Kisuke

42 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Beyonce squandered her legacy.  People were bored and leaving early.  This is what happens when ppl kiss your ass too much.  I will check back in when Bey gets a clue.  Tacky, profane music and boring, lackluster tours.  Trash ass forgettable collabs w Travis Scott and MTS.  Matthew wouldve never let this happen.  Sigh.  

:lmao:

Lies

Most of us have been to MULTIPLE shows, you're not going to convince us of this bullshit

• Like 1

• Replies 114.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Why is this happening? Starting a show this late is kind of odd and inconvenient.

for me it says 10 pm on Live Nation but 8 pm on Ticketmaster, very odd:

OHHYZ8c.png

BarvAAe.png

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Beyonce squandered her legacy.  People were bored and leaving early.  This is what happens when ppl kiss your ass too much.  I will check back in when Bey gets a clue.  Tacky, profane music and boring, lackluster tours.  Trash ass forgettable collabs w Travis Scott and MTS.  Matthew wouldve never let this happen.  Sigh.  

as CEO of Complain Hive i’d very much like to be excluded from this narrative:rogue:

the delusional clown jumped out 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

Does anyone else think the DC reunion in Houston (which we know to essentially be the confirmed taping date) pretty much cements the fact that a doc of some kind is coming? 

Please spare the doom and gloom about what has or hasn't been scrapped, I'm moreso interested in what the evidence points to being the case. 

I've never really subscribed to the idea of a full-fledged DC5 musical reunion for a few reasons. Top of the list being the fact that there isn't a sonic configuration (outside of the DC4 material) that easily accommodates LeToya or LaTavia (who I love). On top of that, DC, commercially speaking, literally "IS" Bey, Kelly, and Michelle... and there's no real musical way to avoid or reconfigure that. Nor do I think Bey, Kelly, or Michelle would want to.

That said...

There is so much stock and history in their STORY. And I've been salivating at the prospect of an on-screen moment between all members. In my mind, it was always gonna be some kind of lifetime achievement moment at an award show. But it being in a/the doc would be so epic and probably will give us much more than a brief acceptance speech would.

Looking at how all-encompassing the doc seems to be (from the early tea about it covering her life at large including her kids, to Rennie, to them filming so much during this touring frame), it already feels like it could be her most compelling  doc yet.

In love with this idea. I hope she delves into her personal life in a shocking way. 

Life is but a dream was a joke though so if it’s anything like that save it

• Like 1

Not even Fleahive would utter the crackheadery that Bluemoon is saying, I’m not even going to entertain that

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Blumoon said:

Finally had my show.

And then you woke up, Azealia.

• Haha 1

As dumb as that person sounds, talking about squandering her legacy...he sure sounds like a lot of 'hive' in here and thier 287839393 complaints.

What an ugly troll...Yikes

• Thumbs Down 3

Whew the lack of concert etiquette, how are we gonna skip ppl in line. I’m glad Club Rennie is civilized, but the SEATS.. it’s ghetto out here

• Like 1

I think I get it, if Beyoncé had people more obsessed with her personal life her steaming numbers would be through the roof. Love our private queen!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

for me it says 10 pm on Live Nation but 8 pm on Ticketmaster, very odd:

OHHYZ8c.png

BarvAAe.png

My ticket in my Apple wallet updated to 10pm a couple hours ago. It’s almost 8 right now and people are still comin in. :thing:

4 hours ago, Bicassie said:

She keeps saying that she’ll be back soon lol

sumn is about to go down when tour ends

Hope whatever the hell it is announced before mid October. 

So I know the common theory is that she's recording the Houston shows, but I haven't noticed any extra professional recording equipment in the videos I've watched or the pictures I've seen. Have I just missed it?

Like in FWT in New Orleans, we have the massive camera jib on the left hand side of the stage there that wasn't present at any other show.

Or for Taylor's shows in LA,you can see at the very beginning she had additional camera men on stage. I know Bey usually has camera people on stage at various points, but I haven't seen anything extra compared to what she normally does

Edited by Bender34

13 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

So I know the common theory is that she's recording the Houston shows, but I haven't noticed any extra professional recording equipment in the videos I've watched or the pictures I've seen. Have I just missed it?

Like in FWT in New Orleans, we have the massive camera jib on the left hand side of the stage there that wasn't present at any other show.

Or for Taylor's shows in LA,you can see at the very beginning she had additional camera men on stage. I know Bey usually has camera people on stage at various points, but I haven't seen anything extra compared to what she normally does

There was a jib at last night’s show.  Ppl posted about it and you can see it in some videos.  The extra camera men aren’t really necessary as Bey’s shows and shot list are filmed to her liking and in a cinematic way already for the imags and led backdrop.  Taylor, doesn’t film her shows that way regularly unless it’s for a filmed show.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

I think this is partially because she's been filming basically every date like it's a movie. Like, I've never seen another concert where the live camera feed on the screen is so well-planned and directed (including that other tour).

I did see someone post a photo of a big camera from the Houston show yesterday (it's in this thread somewhere) but I can't confirm if it's a new addition or if it was always there. For the setup Bey already has, she probably doesn't need to add much more to make it an "official" filmed event. 

5 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I don’t know why people are saying she’s not touring anywhere else as if they know it as fact but she is 100% booked for a whole tour in Australia. 100% can confirm 

how many cities?

she started at 9:26 last night but apparently only JUST started tonight ….. damn the crowd is gonna be so mad if she skips the big 3 :toofunny3: glad i was there last night

4 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I think this is partially because she's been filming basically every date like it's a movie. Like, I've never seen another concert where the live camera feed on the screen is so well-planned and directed (including that other tour).

I did see someone post a photo of a big camera from the Houston show yesterday (it's in this thread somewhere) but I can't confirm if it's a new addition or if it was always there. For the setup Bey already has, she probably doesn't need to add much more to make it an "official" filmed event. 

7 minutes ago, the greatest said:

There was a jib at last night’s show.  Ppl posted about it and you can see it in some videos.  The extra camera men aren’t really necessary as Bey’s shows and shot list are filmed to her liking and in a cinematic way already for the imags and led backdrop.  Taylor, doesn’t film her shows that way regularly unless it’s for a filmed show.

Oop just noticed the jib in a livestream. I think I have a bit of ptsd from her filming NOLA FWT

She’s wearing the same opening outfit from her birthday show. First time she wears the same opening outfit for different shows. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.