Beyoncé

Kisuke

Or better yet film a sit down vocal performance from her garden at home I literally don’t care, I am just thirsty for some kind of performance from her… god damn 

• Replies 108.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Otter said:

She can have minimal movement but is that how she wants to present the era in its debut televised performance that will eventually be seen by 100m+ people? I'm not sure. 

And the Grammy's aren't paying her 24m, or any kind of contractual agreement 

Well it's either this or no televised performance at all cause she definitely won't be attending anything else this year, especially with a world tour planned.

I don't believe it for 1 second she's not performing, Hdi/hdmd whatever were clearly given stale ass tea. She want to surprise us. :siptea:

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

No, but she performed it during ST night and also Plastic Off the Sofa is right there. Im sure she could also come up with a cute Cuff It performance if she wanted to

I think she wanted to make a statement based off what was happening in the world at that moment and she'd already toured/promoted ST. I doubt she's interested in just trying to fill a slot, If she can't do what she wants to deliver, I don't think she'll perform.

3 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Nobody is asking her to dance on that Grammy stage, please stop with this nonsense. If she could fly her ass up to Dubai and give a 1 hour performance, she can also have a sit down vocal performance at the Grammys.

You guys acting like your fav isn't the same person to shelf entire projects because she doesn't feel good about them. None of this is about Beyonce being forced to do X, Y or Z but how she feels about it.

4 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

She literally went viral  with her vocals few days ago :skull:

And she literally took the videos down. 

Maybe she just doesn’t want to do a seated or slow performance because that could hurt the tour sales.

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Maybe she just doesn’t want to do a seated or slow performance because that could hurt the tour sales.

I doubt it would "hurt" sales, but I could see it just not being in her vision of how she wants to represent Renaissance. 

Edited by Otter

I’m so irked that she performed in Dubai for millionaires and billionaires but have given her loyal fans absolutely nothing this era. The rest of the era can flop for all I care at this point. I don’t think she has a stronghold on Gen Z, the way she has on millennials and I think this is shown in how SZA has become a more powerful streaming force than she is.

14 minutes ago, Otter said:

You guys acting like your fav isn't the same person to shelf entire projects because she doesn't feel good about them. None of this is about Beyonce being forced to do X, Y or Z but how she feels about it.

And she literally took the videos down. 

Also true :skull:

C'mon she's not crippled :skull: She did some choreo in Dubai as well during Crazy In Love, Beautiful Liar and Naughty Girl.

If she REALLY didn't want to do a vocal performance for Renaissance surely they can come up with some cute lil moves for songs that are not too fast like Alien Superstar, Virgo's Groove or even Cuff It. 

These are all just excuses. 

10 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

I’m so irked that she performed in Dubai for millionaires and billionaires but have given her loyal fans absolutely nothing this era. The rest of the era can flop for all I care at this point. I don’t think she has a stronghold on Gen Z, the way she has on millennials and I think this is shown in how SZA has become a more powerful streaming force than she is.

Gen Z will Janet Jackson her, I think that much is clear and Bey also doesn’t care about that. In a way, she makes a very conscious decision to not appeal to them (which imho is fine), probably cause she knows thanks to Blue what kids are into and she probably sees herself as too old for that. As someone who’s working with children on a daily basis, i can relate to that

Imho what’s sad is that she’s also losing her standing among millennials at this point.

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

Gen Z will Janet Jackson her, I think that much is clear and Bey also doesn’t care about that. In a way, she makes a very conscious decision to not appeal to them (which imho is fine), probably cause she knows thanks to Blue what kids are into and she probably sees herself as too old for that

but not too old for a song like “Church Girl?”   I kinda see what you’re saying but I kinda don’t 

Just now, BeyIridescent said:

but not too old for a song like “Church Girl?”   I kinda see what you’re saying but I kinda don’t 

Gen Z doesn’t even go to church anymore lol that song is directed towards her millennial fans

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

Gen Z doesn’t even go to church anymore lol that song is directed towards her millennial fans

I’m an older millennial…actually amongst the oldest millennials (a few months younger than Bey) and trust me, none of my peers who are die hard Beyonce fans, had nothing positive to say about “Church Girl.”

3 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

I’m an older millennial…actually amongst the oldest millennials (a few months younger than Bey) and trust me, none of my peers who are die hard Beyonce fans, had nothing positive to say about “Church Girl.”

Same here, but I also think that especially Church Girl is not a song that would appeal to German millennials (in my case) lol 

Alien Superstar, Cuff It, and Summer Renaissance worked the best here on initial reception. Pure is also liked a lot among gays.

Also, idk about the limping cause it isn't really THAT obvious in the clips I've seen, but what gave it away was the freaking shoes. :skull: 

She wouldn't be caught dead in those kitten heels otherwise, so you know something is happening there. 

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Same here, but I also think that especially Church Girl is not a song that would appeal to German millennials (in my case) lol 

Alien Superstar, Cuff It, and Summer Renaissance worked the best here on initial reception. Pure is also liked a lot among gays.

I agree with the songs you mentioned…I think the reception was more positive here for those songs as well

45 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Imagine thinking that :skull:

OT: Yeah. There will be no excuses if she skips a Grammy performance. 

What a bummer. 

Beyonce loves serving vocals at the GRAMMYs.. 

If she can come up with a performance while being WELL into pregnancy, she can perform there just as she did in Dubai. 

Apparently she's had over 100m views on tiktok in the past week

Her performing / presenting the Renaissance songs to the world for the first time is not the same as her performing The Gift songs for the first time in Dubai. 

I’m sure she has a clear vision as to how and what she wants her FIRST performance to be, and POTS is likely not it. 💀 Neither is a stripped down Cuff It or any other song that she has specific choreography for. Wtf? 

She’ll be at the VMAs, BET Awards and maybe even the MTV Movie awards depending on the release of these visuals. 

1 minute ago, EricSean said:

Her performing / presenting the Renaissance songs to the world for the first time is not the same as her performing The Gift songs for the first time in Dubai. 

I’m sure she has a clear vision as to how and what she wants her FIRST performance to be, and POTS is likely not it. 💀 Neither is a stripped down Cuff It or any other song that she has specific choreography for. Wtf? 

She’ll be at the VMAs, BET Awards and maybe even the MTV Movie awards depending on the release of these visuals. 

Doubtful :lmao:

Essence Festival :jonny5: I told y'all my girl knew the tea svshhshshdbsbshsbshshshsbshhdshhs :lmao:dates dropping this week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.