Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, XtunaStan said:

I swear if y'all make VG winner in the survivor...

I could even take the slightly overhyped Alien Superstar

Preach! Tired old vocals and random runs. We need to live in the moment. Go stream DIL if you want some astrology signs.

Cuff It/Heated and the smash hit BMS/Summer Renaissance for the win. 

• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Justice for the #1 smash hit “Break My Soul”.  Give her ha flowers. An anthem, a hymn, a hit. Gave the whole album some longevity and will sell out stadiums. Without ha we wouldn’t be able to brag. 23 #1s on Billboard. Stream ha! Future classic. 

Maybe its because I just woke up and I'm grumpy, but DO SOMETHING @beyonce 

These crumbs are not enough to keep the era going. Thank god the music is top notch because she's literally done nothing except post a couple of pictures from a party.

Is this true? As in did this actually happen on her website? It’s the first I’m hearing of it.

I would love for act ii to be called ENLIGHTENMENT, but there’s no way it’s coming tomorrow. :toofunny3:

Alien Superstar needs to be pushed immediately as the next single. It will shoot to number one if they push it right.... Ughhhhhhhh

Has this been posted yet?? This is for ALL YOU PURE H8ERS 

3 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Yeah I think the lack of performances and appearances keep this from feeling like a full fledged out era. The visuals will help a bit but if she doesn't do anything to be out there...

Like it's been what, 2 months since BMS, it's gone #1 for multiple weeks since then and we have no word on it from her, let alone a performance :deadbanana: Seems unlikely she'll be at the VMAs too at this point

It feels much drier compared to ST and Lemonade even though she's doing a 'rollout' now. With ST there was YT content with commentary, she did that release event in NYC, it was in the middle of the tour so we got lots of performances, she did the Grammys. 

It's true Lem did not have much of that either but even though the material is top notch on Renaissance, it is nowhere as controversial, if at all, as the material on Lemonade for it to be creating discussion around it for a long time. 

I'm one who lives for her elusiveness and would actually not want her to go do the late night show circuit, interviews and stupid skits like carpool caraoke or whatever but this is just too much. She's literally been M.I.A. for the entirety of this so far. :doc:

You said you outside but you ain't that outside indeed, huh. 

I’ve been told that Parkwood and Bey have some brilliant plan. :ace: It makes no sense to kill your own hype when it’s the highest in the first few weeks after release. It already feels like people are moving on. 

46 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Is this true? As in did this actually happen on her website? It’s the first I’m hearing of it.

I would love for act ii to be called ENLIGHTENMENT, but there’s no way it’s coming tomorrow. :toofunny3:

No, it was a Twitter account who photoshopped it. I'm cackling at this YouTuber thinking they're sharing some exclusive. :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, xoforlife said:

im pretty sure we getting something in 5 hours

Why? :rip:

6 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Why? :rip:

because we had the teaser for im that girl at that time last friday

2 hours ago, Triton said:

Justice for the #1 smash hit “Break My Soul”.  Give her ha flowers. An anthem, a hymn, a hit. Gave the whole album some longevity and will sell out stadiums. Without ha we wouldn’t be able to brag. 23 #1s on Billboard. Stream ha! Future classic. 

:clap3:

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Nah, that's fake

they know damn well why people don’t like them/Nicki but act clueless every time

18 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

We ready for some more visualisers?!

:WAP:

Her website being down this long the day before 8/20 is promising!

Someone made a great point on twitter that Beyoncé is pushing this album through her own platforms (website/social media) and hasn’t partnered with another brand through exclusives, performances, appearances, etc. She is literally doing this off of name alone, imagine if she promoted like the other girls?? 

9 hours ago, simon said:

ALIEN SUPERSTAR replaced Cuff It on TODAYS TOP HITS!

Also Cuff It was removed from Apple’s Todays Hits and Alien Superstar was moved up to Top 20 positioning!

I think that is the single yall!!

Let's gooooooo 

spacer.png

I need the visuals just for the Pure/Honey choreo alone, I know its going to be legendary

I've been watching some on yt like these:

15 minutes ago, *No Angel* said:

Let's gooooooo 

spacer.png

Can we officially thread it in the music section now?

4 minutes ago, Demiboyx said:

I need the visuals just for the Pure/Honey choreo alone, I know its going to be legendary

I've been watching some on yt like these:

Bey in green hair will already be the serve of the year me thinks :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Can we officially thread it in the music section now?

I would suggest threading it as music news first so mods don’t lock it for limited confirmation. :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.