Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

the thing with Avril taking fan requests is that it always shows she had no intention of performing those songs. That avalanche performance seemed so lifeless and karaoke-ish 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

Brazil :clap3:

5 minutes ago, crossbonezolo said:

the thing with Avril taking fan requests is that it always shows she had no intention of performing those songs. That avalanche performance seemed so lifeless and karaoke-ish 

It was fine & probably reheased hours before the show

She probably wanted to record an Xmas album for soong but she doesn't have to tour with it. :jonny6:

Lazy legend. 

57 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

She probably wanted to record an Xmas album for soong but she doesn't have to tour with it. :jonny6:

Lazy legend. 

She probably just wants something to generate money for Christina’s shopping without actually putting out any efforts….

1 hour ago, crossbonezolo said:

Even some of the regular songs sound lifeless and karakoke-ish

streets are saying that Avalanche wasn’t live… mess

anyway, the media is trashing her and any good reputation she has here will be gone after Rock in Rio

3 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I think whenever she gets tired, she performs less. She just flew to Sao Paulo the night before and have no rest for almost 24 hours straight. She may perform longer when she did Rock in Rio.

she wont lmao

even HAW tour had more songs and she was sick during it

2 minutes ago, Robburro said:

streets are saying that Avalanche wasn’t live… mess

anyway, the media is trashing her and any good reputation she has here will be gone after Rock in Rio

Didn’t she mess up the lyrics? Maybe people are confusing lip syncing with using a backing track

10 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Didn’t she mess up the lyrics? Maybe people are confusing lip syncing with using a backing track

nope, 99% sure it was lip sync

Did Ramona finally perform Avalance live?

14 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Did Ramona finally perform Avalance live?

It was a terrible lip sync. She wouldn’t survive on rupaul drag race :bird:

1 minute ago, Iceland said:

It was a terrible lip sync. She wouldn’t survive on rupaul drag race :bird:

Her career is DONE!

Queen of being lazy

Embarrassing. She takes everything for granted and gives zero effort. I hate her 

people are mad and we need excuses! what about... she's pushing 40, the tour is a gift for the fans ❤️ and lyme drains her stamina :cries:

The lack of stamina is almost sad :( she sang live tho I just watched a video and that is live ? 

1 minute ago, KKKIMO92 said:

The video I seen, I think it was live tho. Ppl just got mad that she did a 70 mins or less set after how many years(since AL?).

8 years.

33 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Her career is DONE!

Queen of being lazy

Time to replace Melissa with another doppelgänger :bird:

We still need Nobody's Home live performance with just Avril, chair and a guitar like her MadTV performance

***** lost all her passion for music. She gives absolutely zero effort sometimes. 

21 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

***** lost all her passion for music. She gives absolutely zero effort sometimes. 

Been to her AL tour before she caught Lymn. She was doing a 75 mins set whilst my other friends attended a 3 hrs show at the same day. I mean l love her but yeah, her live can pass. She didn’t say a word but just sang and left, that was a 8000 arena show.....

13 hours ago, Cefh said:

This is not lipped. Just very heave backtrack (which Avrilizers are not used to). 

But she looked so disinterested in singing it. Deadpan delivery like that The Voice judge once said. 

2 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Been to her AL tour before she caught Lymn. She was doing a 75 mins set whilst my other friends attended a 3 hrs show at the same day. I mean l love her but yeah, her live can pass. She didn’t say a word but just sang and left, that was a 8000 arena show.....

Where was the show?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.