Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

Tonight's show was AMAZING!!!! I was almost crying :WAP::WAP::WAP:

The crowd was 100% with her and she was sooo good serving vocals and sympathy, there were so many HIGHS I love this lazy btch :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

This is unbelievable, guys!

Someone translate and thread it! VEJA is one of the most important Brazilian magazines.

43 minutes ago, EvanT said:

This is unbelievable, guys!

Someone translate and thread it! VEJA is one of the most important Brazilian magazines.

thread about what? The stage looks crowded. Nothing special to post. 

2 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

thread about what? The stage looks crowded. Nothing special to post. 

People thread the most random things here. There is no need to be the most special subject.

The point is not about the stage being crowded but how she completely overshadowed the main stage and she's not even famous or acclaimed as a performer.

To me it sounds completely unexpected. They even replayed her I'm Wih You performance with 100K people singing on the TV channel.

Just now, EvanT said:

People thread the most random things here. There is no need to be the most special subject.

The point is not about the stage being crowded but how she completely overshadowed the main stage and she's not even famous or acclaimed as a performer.

To me it sounds completely unexpected. They even replayed her I'm Wih You performance with 100K people singing on the TV channel.

yeah 10k stage vs 50k stage. And even Christina can sell 60k concert stage for a festival. Please don't thread this or some certain fanbase will come for us. 

This 

VS

Imagen

Avril won :clap3:

Im happy Brazil media are reporting that she was the main event tonight & that she deserved to be at the otehr stage

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

This 

VS

Imagen

Avril won :clap3:

Im happy Brazil media are reporting that she was the main event tonight & that she deserved to be at the otehr stage

hear team is stupid. They treat her like she can't sell.

1 hour ago, KKCuteCat said:

yeah 10k stage vs 50k stage. And even Christina can sell 60k concert stage for a festival. Please don't thread this or some certain fanbase will come for us. 

What do you mean? The point here is literally: the main stage was empty while the sunset stage was packed with more people than the capacity limit.

Media all over Brazil is literally saying that they underestimated her. That's it. :skull:

https://veja.abril.com.br/coluna/o-som-e-a-furia/rock-in-rio-subestima-publico-de-avril-lavigne-e-fas-sao-prejudicados/

1 hour ago, EvanT said:

What do you mean? The point here is literally: the main stage was empty while the sunset stage was packed with more people than the capacity limit.

Media all over Brazil is literally saying that they underestimated her. That's it. :skull:

https://veja.abril.com.br/coluna/o-som-e-a-furia/rock-in-rio-subestima-publico-de-avril-lavigne-e-fas-sao-prejudicados/

By they you mean her team? Yeah they are stupid af. Book her as an opening act for MGK and line up for B-list festivals in the US while she's touring arena elsewhere is stupid. Cancel those MGK shows and has more dates in Latin America and Asia. I don't even know what they were thinking, she's not gonna make money from being an opening act and line up :rip: 

51 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

By they you mean her team? Yeah they are stupid af. Book her as an opening act for MGK and line up for B-list festivals in the US while she's touring arena elsewhere is stupid. Cancel those MGK shows and has more dates in Latin America and Asia. I don't even know what they were thinking, she's not gonna make money from being an opening act and line up :rip: 

Not everything is about money. She wanted to spend the summer touring with her friends. She’s going to do it again so get used to it. Nobody cares what the queens on ATRL say IRL except you 

6 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Not everything is about money. She wanted to spend the summer touring with her friends. She’s going to do it again so get used to it. Nobody cares what the queens on ATRL say IRL except you 

who says i care about what ATRL says? I just give an opinion on her mismanagement. 

it's more like they underestimate the demand than she wanted to tour with friends. Like they booked her in very small venues at some shows.

the way I cry everytime I hear her perform HAW :jonny:

the I'm too young to fall asleep gets me every single time

Edited by crossbonezolo

100K people crowding in a 50k capacity field while the main stage is empty. This is something worth talk about. People come to see her all 100k of them. 

I was literally crying watching the show. She was incredible, the crowd was incredible and everything was just perfect. I really wish she had all this support throughout her whole career. :heart2:

9 minutes ago, HeddaO said:

I was literally crying watching the show. She was incredible, the crowd was incredible and everything was just perfect. I really wish she had all this support throughout her whole career. :heart2:

She pretty much has this much support outside of NA....Her Asian shows are always massive, great energy, great turnout and high box office. Even Europe loves her now, she can tour a 20 dates arena shows in Europe. It’s only USA serving 4000 capacity theatre empty mess....

Where’s the footage though?

10 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Avril Stage :flame:

I love this for her classics. She really treated it like her Superbowl that's why I can understand why she's doing a Greatest Hits setlist.

I am happy with Smile's inclusion. :heart2:

Can't wait for her concert in November. :jonny4:

1 minute ago, ttsmu said:

Are we getting this in full?

It sounds really good!!

I hope so! It will air on this Tuesday

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.