Adele

iamvladd

SFTTR is smashing! About to re-enter Spotify's Global Top 200! It's trending on Tiktok obvi.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• Reflektor_Creep

• supertiffany

13 minutes ago, Aslan said:

The way if A and her team play their cards rights at the Grammys, 30 could see a huge revival :redface:

my gawd please don’t mess this up…:redface:

She needs to push 30 on "Tika Toka who" to really turn things around, lol. :penguin:

15 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

She needs to push 30 on "Tika Toka who" to really turn things around, lol. :penguin:

She won’t. She would rather let her career and reputation sink into oblivion before she ever even entertains a thought about promoting :redface:

18 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

SFTTR is smashing! About to re-enter Spotify's Global Top 200! It's trending on Tiktok obvi.

ooOooO a Sunday update too! She does terribly on the weekends so I’m excited to see how it performs throughout the week :penguin: 

Another 1B song for Adele me thinks :jonny2:

When will they start to announce Grammy performers? We’re less than month out before the ceremony :redface:

1 minute ago, Donquizote said:

Another 1B song for Adele me thinks :jonny2:

And she doesn’t even lift a finger…

imagine if she actually cared about her career and had a competent team/label :redface:

19 hours ago, Aslan said:

And she doesn’t even lift a finger…

imagine if she actually cared about her career and had a competent team/label :redface:

If she's ACTUALLY hungry for success and pulling the shenanigans, I can't imagine

Hi @Donquizote I'm lowkey salty that Adele didn't do the Avatar theme. Seeing how hard the movie is smashing!! :gaycat6: James Cameron is the Adele of the movie industry, haha

9 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Hi @Donquizote I'm lowkey salty that Adele didn't do the Avatar theme. Seeing how hard the movie is smashing!! :gaycat6: James Cameron is the Adele of the movie industry, haha

She would have smashed with Avatar theme and won another Oscar :toofunny3:

When are we going to get box office gross for the residency?

On 1/10/2023 at 10:48 AM, Aslan said:

interesting…

I didn’t even know it was still on the radio :redface:

What if they’re slowly phasing out 30 radio singles out slowly to make way for a new single (I wish) :penguin:

still mad they didn’t push IDW or CIGI on radio :ducky:

I keep hearing EOM so much on radio here in NZ. Even "flop" OMG was a minor hit here. I hate how she doesn't bother to make anything else a radio single when they could easily get lots of airplay.

1 hour ago, Donquizote said:

When are we going to get box office gross for the residency?

Who knows I mean they still haven’t published her stadium dates for AUS/NZ :redface:

WELP! no Coachella...:coffee2:

you cant tell me she doesn't get asked every year to perform but of course instead of doing something that would benefit her and expose her music to a new generation of fans, she's nowhere to be seen on the setlist...:gaycat6:

Now watch her not even show up or perform at the Grammys... :gaycat6:

I'm trying not to be pessimistic but this woman hates doing anything :redface:

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

such a good update :clap3:

30 deserves so much better!!! :penguin:

but glad to see her smashing overall.

37 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

30 deserves so much better!!! :penguin:

but glad to see her smashing overall.

I’m sure tiktok will discover it when A5 is released :gaycat1:

9 hours ago, Aslan said:

another viral tweet for Mr’s Paul :penguin:

Nahh. Bihh is gonna keep her last name.

This account sprang out of nowhere but I can’t find anything on page six that they’re referencing…:chick1:

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

This account sprang out of nowhere but I can’t find anything on page six that they’re referencing…:chick1:

...yeah, I'm definitely taking this with a grain of salt. The username alone is a mess, lol. The "i" being a "L" ... meh.

1 hour ago, XOANTY said:

...yeah, I'm definitely taking this with a grain of salt. The username alone is a mess, lol. The "i" being a "L" ... meh.

We’re back in the era of “insiders” telling us she’s gonna be releasing an album every quarter :redface:

Edited by Aslan

4 hours ago, Aslan said:

1 hour ago, XOANTY said:

Not even a grain of salt. It's just total BS. Page Six never published this. And "the scars of your love" is a lyric from RITD. Lol.

Edited by anti-bitch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.